Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
chl shova u can wait for me until the vids get uploaded =D
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

chl shova u can wait for me until the vids get uploaded =D

ok i will wait for ur update the i will watch. anyways i always read ur updates even after i watch the epi cause its always a treat to read ur updates lolz.😃
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We are missing all our usual audience today. Is anybody there to give a live summary? ðŸ˜”
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i can give a live summary as i am updating...if no one is here to do it!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1st epi of d year...

part1-
morning...yd gives all resposibility to cc...bs in hall...bs sid talk abt client...bs says make viren understand abt his mistake...cc calls viren..bs praises nivi's effect on viren but doesnt trust viren to correct his mistake...viren asks 4 a last chance to sid n bs but vd says nivi needs him but nivi says i'm fine if he wants to go dont stop him...yd n cc dont like dis scene n yd tells bs to allow viren...viren makes a cute face n finally bs agrees...nivren happy...goes to pack..
HL-PT scene..PT scolds her 4 saying abt nivi mom to dd..
cute nivren scene...nivi packs n give instructions...viren happy...he says i thot i can live alone but after u came in my life i realised how wrong i was...packing over...

coming up- cc taunting nivi (precap scene)
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ok i will wait for ur update the i will watch. anyways i always read ur updates even after i watch the epi cause its always a treat to read ur updates lolz.😃

Well I do that too. I like reading your WU Sanju. Especially your comments. ðŸ˜† 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

We are missing all our usual audience today. Is anybody there to give a live summary? ðŸ˜”

I know thats what i was saying to sanju that alot are missing. some is weid, first our like button isnt working and now our buddy are also gone. hmmmmm MP in the forum as well???😉
lolz i cant be any help ketty i also wait for the video to get uploded then i watch
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

1st epi of d year...

part1-
morning...yd gives all resposibility to cc...bs in hall...bs sid talk abt client...bs says make viren understand abt his mistake...cc calls viren..bs praises nivi's effect on viren but doesnt trust viren to correct his mistake...viren asks 4 a last chance to sid n bs but vd says nivi needs him but nivi says i'm fine if he wants to go dont stop him...yd n cc dont like dis scene n yd tells bs to allow viren...viren makes a cute face n finally bs agrees...nivren happy...goes to pack..
HL-PT scene..PT scolds her 4 saying abt nivi mom to dd..
cute nivren scene...nivi packs n give instructions...viren happy...he says i thot i can live alone but after u came in my life i realised how wrong i was...packing over...

coming up- cc taunting nivi (precap scene)

Thanks ash darls ur a life saver. love ya
@bold😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Goodmorning girls and specially shova and ketty how are you what are you doing. No live updates are coming today and my sweet shova did you read my theory of special plan for Nivi jaan do you like it or not.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Goodmorning girls and specially shova and ketty how are you what are you doing. No live updates are coming today and my sweet shova did you read my theory of special plan for Nivi jaan do you like it or not.

Hi Rach, how r u sweetie? Ashly gave a first part on page 85. I am kind of not liking all these things. And like button is not working again. ðŸ˜”