Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachu, it would be perfect if Viren leaves with Sid. we can see some moments between brothers too which I die to watch. And then they both can talk Sid can help Viren in this regards. Because even Sid was worried with the incident both brothers can figure out something and work on it.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't been able to join actively in discussions since thursday due to holidays (Holidays more work than relaxing😔).
I missed the such wonderful epi discussions.hopefully we will have more soon.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Rachu, it would be perfect if Viren leaves with Sid. we can see some moments between brothers too which I die to watch. And then they both can talk Sid can help Viren in this regards. Because even Sid was worried with the incident both brothers can figure out something and work on it.

Viren will never talk to Sid about Nivi. If you have notice so far he has kept him out bcos there are many reasons milee.
Biggest one I find could be that Viren might think Sid knows Nivi more than her and he does not want him to know and Viren does not want to feel that.
Also, nivi will not like Viren talking to Sid abt help bcos of their past. 
plus each of them dont know what is in other's heart about nivi. Sid could be thinking Viren is still acting or something and Viren could be thinking he still loves her and better not to take out Nivi's topic.

I am sure CT will not show Viren and Sid talking about Nivi. I just see that communication comfort right now. 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bye milee and rach. have a good night. even i will go to bed now. but i am off from work tomorrow so i am just chilling right now.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww my timings always are bad, it seems alot of u guys have left. So anyone still here my jaan to talk to me😃. Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Few mins back, i heard d song "vaseegara" of minnale ("zara zara" of rhtdm). I've seen it few times n know d cast too, but b4 i remembered maddy, d first thing dat came to my mind was nivren. Suchi, any chance of including it in ur scenes?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

@ milee and all : thank you so much for all your prayers for Rayaan, he is much better Mashallah and finally had his milk and some solid food too 😳 And he also sat with me on the laptop and when i told him how much love, hugs and kisses you all have sent for him, he went to the laptop screen and kissed it ! so a huge kiss from Rayaan for all his darling Khala's !! 😆

Aww Navz i just came across this post and could not resist not replying. I am soo glad Rayaan is feeling well, still my prayers r with him and in no time inshallah he will be fit and running😃
Its sooo sweet of him and i loved how he kissed the laptop. U better again give lots and lots of hugs and kisses to him from me, man he sounds soo cute and like Milee said he is a viren in the making. 🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Few mins back, i heard d song "vaseegara" of minnale ("zara zara" of rhtdm). I've seen it few times n know d cast too, but b4 i remembered maddy, d first thing dat came to my mind was nivren. Suchi, any chance of including it in ur scenes?

wow Ash i love that song too and when i also heard it recently i had Nivren in my mind. Yep nivren suit that song well. actually what ever song i hear no days i picture nivren in them only and i think they suit all meaningful song lolz. But yeh it will be great if suchi or even Sanju includes this song somewhere. 😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Hey no one here kia??? Where is everyone today??I have been wating for so long to discuss something important that was in my mind but now i forgot with all the wating lolz. Ok guys hope someone is online now.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year everyone!!!

I think I have missed two threads as I have been away and this one is already 76 pages long!!!

I am sure Viren is pretending to leave so that he can solve the MP stuff. I hope they get on with it as I am sick of this MP.