Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 50

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that whole last store room again proves to us when Nivi steps away the things are moved or removed and make her look like a fool. thats why during the rope scene it was important that DD does not go help Nivi directly bcos Viren had to see it to believe it. If Nivi or DD will tell later and the whole scene was just narrated then no one would have believed.

thats why CT wrote DD lines such that she calls Viren and he sees Nivi and MP's chaal personally and that too right after he found the bulb. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeeee, guys I didn't even realize that I am a 'Senior Member' now. Wow, didn't even notice when that happened. I am so happy, I cannot believe all this happened in exactly a month (I began posting from December 2nd). All the credit goes to my sweetcakes, NivRen. πŸ€—
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

But you know what, Navz & Moni, the scene honestly was extremely funny. Even I was laughing my head off and almost didn't catch the non-comic factor, when I watched it the first time.But after repeated viewing I was convinced it was there, very much so.πŸ˜‰

Oh yaa jaan scene was reallyy reallyy funnyy n honestlyy speaking i hv never heared such funnyy dialogues in any show . n kinshuk made it more funnyy by his brilliant acting n killing n amazingg expressions . I mean d way he imitates Nivi like a gal , d body posture little bit bending like a girl then d way he was holding his fingers like any girl do when she becomes shy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ it was really reallyy brilliantlyy done by Kinshuk πŸ‘
xaviara thumbnail
@ milee and all : thank you so much for all your prayers for Rayaan, he is much better Mashallah and finally had his milk and some solid food too 😳 And he also sat with me on the laptop and when i told him how much love, hugs and kisses you all have sent for him, he went to the laptop screen and kissed it ! so a huge kiss from Rayaan for all his darling Khala's !! πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Eeeeee, guys I didn't even realize that I am a 'Senior Member' now. Wow, didn't even notice when that happened. I am so happy, I cannot believe all this happened in exactly a month (I began posting from December 2nd). All the credit goes to my sweetcakes, NivRen. πŸ€—

Wowwww jaaann lotzzz of jhappiiyaannnss n pupiiiaass 2 u πŸ€—πŸ€—. congratzzz jaan πŸ€—
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Payal, I just watched the scenes and you are sooooooooooooo right !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Damn how could I have notice his blush !!! πŸ˜† I did notice the huskiness in his voice and the desire in his eyes when he goes '"Bolona, tumhari ankhen keh rahi hai ki tumhara irada bhi meri tarah hai, duniya se cheepke, ghar walo se bachke, kuch karne ka hai, hein na?" 😳 But I noticed just this, the rest was so hilerious that I missed that hand caressing thing later too !! My focuz was totally on Kinshuk's expressions !! I was laughing my head off !! πŸ˜†

oh Navi, how come you didn't notice it before, I never expected this from you. Just yesterday I was saying to Payal that me too noticed that but could not write in my analysis as there are unmarried and under aged girls here and Anju said the same. I am scared to start writing in this front because I may not stop when I start writing about those expressions.πŸ˜† silly me right.

Ab agar topic is going on with Viren's desire and all I have something to say to all of you girls. I did see some posts earlier too before the date and then before the photo session that Viren was coming so close to Nivi maybe he came for a kiss. You know when I read those posts I think oh God these girls are so lost and besharamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but I know you want that to happen we all are waiting for those moments and yes, those will come in future and it will defintely take our breath away, we will be all dead reach NivRen heaven and regain concsious and rewatch them to die again. But I need to tell ya all something sorry to be a party spoiler really excuse me.
For Viren, Nivi is his love his passion. And he does desire her physically but more than that he wants her emotionally, mentally.He wants her to be his Body, Soul and Mind for that he will wait until eternity.But sometimes due to his passion and love he loses control and his urges and desire takes over him so he gets close to her like the scene we saw he wakes up and Nivi falls on him, KC day, date scene where he gets close to her, Photo session day but then again he controls his urges and desires remembering Nivi and her stance in their relation. He will definitely take 9 steps but the last and the important 10th step should be taken by Nivi and its her decision to come close to him and give what he wants and take what she wants. He will never ever impose on her physically or otherwise, it should be Nivi's decision.And he will wait for that day and along with him we should wait or rather we will wait. Because that day will be breathtakingly heavenly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

@ milee and all : thank you so much for all your prayers for Rayaan, he is much better Mashallah and finally had his milk and some solid food too 😳 And he also sat with me on the laptop and when i told him how much love, hugs and kisses you all have sent for him, he went to the laptop screen and kissed it ! so a huge kiss from Rayaan for all his darling Khala's !! πŸ˜†

awwwww thatzzz cchhoooo swweett n cuteeeee of him jaan . giveee him alsoo lotzzz of kisseess frm my side πŸ€—πŸ€—
xaviara thumbnail
@ payal : congrats on becoming a senior member sweetie ! continue posting and discussing with us and you will be a goldie in no time !! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi milee, moni, payal, navz, rach..how are you all doing? anything new ?? shud we be prepared for the best or the worst for tomorrow? i hope Viren at least gives Nivi a cell phone before he leaves. How come Nivi does not have a cell? 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Milee I am back on track. Let's see how long it last. I trust Viren and but CTs are just making it harder for me to stay tuned on one thought. πŸ˜† I have decided that if story won't move the way we all are anticipating, I am going to re-read Suchi's this week retreat and imagine my own NivRen scenes. It's less stressful this way. πŸ˜†

I am also missing Zarmeen and Aashvee, I hope Zarmeen feels better soon and we can see Aashvee tomorrow. 

My condition is similar to you ketty I come on track then suddenly something happens I again go back again.

Navz, Monika agree with you that scene was passionate + hilarious

Millie agree with you we are obsessisive Psychotics and out cutie is 100% patnivrata pati. Our sweetu is right now winning the blushing competition (though Nivi hasn't said anything directlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰).