Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yep exactly Rachu, I haven't see Uttaran either, but Dhruv of MJHT is an excellent example of a psychotic lover, because like I have explained previously, psychotic lovers are extremely selfish and self centered and more then love its their obsession to possess the person they think they love ! They are very cold, manipulative, calculated, vindictive and emotionally detached, and Viren doesn't fit any quality of a psychotic lover !!

Also I think its more of a publicity thing to call Viren psychotic, so the viewers are hooked, but he will turn out to be just a guy who loves his wife more then a normal guy loves his wife and girlfriend !!

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Girls, Good Mornin/Evening Happy second day in this New Year. So how are you all my sweeties doing? I have so many thoughts running in my mind from past couple of days, as I have been out of the loop and could not write my thoughts I will do it in a bit but let me go and check if Suchi wrote any other scenes. See you all in a bit.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

@ payal : I keep looking for your post that everyone keeps talking about sweetie, which page is it on ?

@ anju : I agree with you 200%, am not worried about NivRen or Viren at all either !!! He can never hurt Nivi, nd Kinshuk himself said that Viren is a passionate lover maybe even obsessive, but not psychotic !! I think when they said Viren will be the new face of hero for 2011, it just means that whatever happens, Viren will always place Nivi above everything and everyone, even his own life !! For him Nivi and her happiness will come first literally, which might look obsessive, because normal lovers knows how to balance between relations, for example, Ranvir and Aalekh loved Ragini and Sadhana very much, but in the mystery case Ranvir did ignore Ragini, and Aalekh in the iters rift track did not support Sadhana !! It doesn't mean that they didnt love their wives, but other relations were equally important to them !! But in Viren's case his love, his life, his wife, his family, his soul mate, his twin flame, his best friend and his lover is one person, that is NIVI !! That is what will set Viren apart from all the previous male leads or heroes of RS shows !! Because Viren's life destination is Nivi, and his mission in life is her happiness, and no one and nothing can even come close !!

Hey Navz, it is on page-46. I am now eagerly  waiting to get your feedback..
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yep exactly Rachu, I haven't see Uttaran either, but Dhruv of MJHT is an excellent example of a psychotic lover, because like I have explained previously, psychotic lovers are extremely selfish and self centered and more then love its their obsession to possess the person they think they love ! They are very cold, manipulative, calculated, vindictive and emotionally detached, and Viren doesn't fit any quality of a psychotic lover !!

Also I think its more of a publicity thing to call Viren psychotic, so the viewers are hooked, but he will turn out to be just a guy who loves his wife more then a normal guy loves his wife and girlfriend !!

Hey Navi, *hugs* how are you dear and most importantly how is your nephew doing? I hope he is all better.

Phir say psychotic pay discussion chal raha hai.
I will be back need to run to read Suchi's retreat.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

True Navz as anju said it is just a publicity stunt so we should forget it right now and Viren as possesive lover who will never hurt Nivedita. Now we should see what will happen tomorrow that Viren will leave Sood house and go to delhi.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Girls, Good Mornin/Evening Happy second day in this New Year. So how are you all my sweeties doing? I have so many thoughts running in my mind from past couple of days, as I have been out of the loop and could not write my thoughts I will do it in a bit but let me go and check if Suchi wrote any other scenes. See you all in a bit.

Hey Millie how are you and happy second day of new year
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's happening today? 

I love your quote...Her trust is his strenght and his love is hers!!! 

It completely explains Nivren in one sentence
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Mileee !!! *hugs* So good to see you online !! Its been so log since we have been online at the same time !! Chat with you when you get back !! *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
@ Milee : My nephew is much better today MashAllah. The vomiting stopped and he even had a bit to eat, got a bit of his energy back and also played a little Thank God 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Navzz @Rach dear even i had also never seen uttran , It's my mom used 2 tell me abt it as My mom used 2 hav sympathy 2wds iccha . So She only told me abt vansh . n now when i saw some of d people comparing Vansh wid Viren , I was reallyy shocked becozz it is ridiculous 2 compare Viren wid vansh .

Yes dear Dhruva 2 was a psychotic person . .n I agrre wid Navzz ki Psycho persons r selfish n self-centered Where passionate lovers lovee their partner more then a normal guy it's just tht simple .