Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hmm, okay I will think of some songs and let you. Crazy idea, huh? I like the sound of that and yup do keep it a surprise. You crazy ideas do end up being a lot of fun and hilarious..

hehehe thank u =D
and dnt wrry if i do somethign crazy it shall remain a surprise for u all!
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? ðŸ¤— what you want to discuss today? I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Either I am going to be angry at Viren or sad for him depends on what they show tomorrow for his reason of leaving. That precap might be edited as Navz said so i am keeping open mind till then.

@Sanju, sweetie loved you VM. This one is my most favorite one so far. You have out done urself in this one. Thanks for making this. Now I know what to watch when I feel down. ðŸ¤—

@Payal how r u sweetie? ðŸ¤—

Good morning Ketty dear! I am good. How are you sweets? I hear you about tomorrow's episode. I think all of us are in the exact same boat in that regard, badly awaiting tomorrow's episode. So, did you see the last comic scene between NivRen keeping my comments in mind? What did you think? Did you see/feel all the things that I mentioned?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Sanju , ketty , rach , Payal hu r u gals my sweeties ?

@Payal Jaan i read ur analysis regarding Fri epi (pg 46) n dear just lovdd it . I completlyy agrre wid u . n thanxx for reading my post . Ya just watched d episode n dis thoght came 2 my mind . So just discussed wid shovu ( as she was only ol at tht time ) n yes she said hiiii 2 all of u .
Ohh Sanjuu lovedd ur VM jaan . Brilliant work . Amazigggg
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey moni.
i am gud..u?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Good morning Ketty dear! I am good. How are you sweets? I hear you about tomorrow's episode. I think all of us are in the exact same boat in that regard, badly awaiting tomorrow's episode. So, did you see the last comic scene between NivRen keeping my comments in mind? What did you think? Did you see/feel all the things that I mentioned?

I am fine. I did see that episode again to see what you and Shova see in his eyes and I always miss. ðŸ˜† I wasn't looking at his eyes when I watched it, I was too busy either laughing or blushing. I am such a shy person, I can't even see a romantic scene without blushing. Well I can say that you are genius when it comes to decoding Viren Sood's eye language. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Moni, how r u sweetie? 🤗 I read your post about HL-PT, interesting theory, I hope that Viren do talk to NT Dadi before he leaves, but I doubtful that CTs are going to show us that meeting. We just have to keep speculating about what's going on the that sharp brain until mystery is revealed. 
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hey Sanju , ketty , rach , Payal hu r u gals my sweeties ?

@Payal Jaan i read ur analysis regarding Fri epi (pg 46) n dear just lovdd it . I completlyy agrre wid u . n thanxx for reading my post . Ya just watched d episode n dis thoght came 2 my mind . So just discussed wid shovu ( as she was only ol at tht time ) n yes she said hiiii 2 all of u .

Hello, Moni dear! How are you, my lovely? Thanks for liking my analysis. I think both me and Simran just barely missed you & Shove yesterday when you guys came online...
Scintillating thumbnail
I am fine. I did see that episode again to see what you and Shova see in his eyes and I always miss. ðŸ˜† I wasn't looking at his eyes when I watched it, I was too busy either laughing or blushing. I am such a shy person, I can't even see a romantic scene without blushing. Well I can say that you are genius when it comes to decoding Viren Sood's eye language. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰

Ketty, I agree with you though about the laughing part, it seriously was a very comic scene. Even I was laughing a lot too, when I watched it the first time especially. "Decoding of Viren Sood's eye language", hmmm, now I like the sound of that, this is something  I would truly enjoy doing, hehe. 😉
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
@sanju @ketty @payal i m f9 gals . missed u all sooo soo much .

@sanju dear loveddd ur vm soo soo much . I will comment on ur vm thread  as well . Abhi bas issi se kaam chala le okkk jaan 😆 

Sorryy Gals hav 2 go now but i will b back later . byee gals .lovv u all
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago