NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's happening today? 
Hey ketty nothing no one is here to chat today and now you came so we can chat
:O
rachu i was here to chat... =(

Good Morning Girls!! Who all are online? I see Rach, Sanju & Moni? How's it going girls?

Sanju, I just saw your VM and wow, it is so beautiful. You seriously are a freaking genius, when it comes to this. I love how well you synchronize all the NivRen scenes with the song.

Moni, I read your post about the HL-PT wanting to invite the Soods for a meal at their place. Nice thinking! Completely didn't think about that at all. Yup, that would be a great place for NT dadi to talk to Viren..

Originally posted by ashred12

payal dear...just now read ur analysis...sooo true yaar..me too noticed dat hidden angle but didnt think much...wow...i always luv ur nivren dissection...
Hey Ashley, thanks so much dear for liking my analysis. So, how was your birthday? Hope you had a wonderful one! I did see your comment on Suchi's retreat about it being a great birthday gift. I hear you, I would love to receive that kind of a birthday gift as well, hehe๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Excruciating

Sanju, I just saw your VM and wow, it is so beautiful. You seriously are a freaking genius, when it comes to this. I love how well you synchronize all the NivRen scenes with the song.
awwww thnk u so much hun =D
hehe well honestly i like a vm only wen it's well synchronised...so i try my best to mk sure all the scene blend in with the song....
suggest me more songs people..
lol i hd this crazy idea dunno if i will actually go for it or not...but if i do it shall be a surprise =D
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@Payal- OMG payal darlz i know u are offline now but i came back and saw ur post my oh my what a post. beautifully explained. love ur analysis. u know i also felt the same way as u ( not surprising naa) and also felt the same way towards viren's dialogue. lolz. I thought his dialogue was what u mentioned๐Ÿ˜ณ but was embarassed to discussed with u guys as u will think i went crazy just looking into his eyes(god how i love his eyes, they speak volumes). But seriously yaar when i said i read things in his eyes i seriously do and  i did see the change in his eyes and understood he was refering to something else, hiding it behind his comedy dialogues as well. But i was so happy u mentioned it now and i dont feel i was also seeing too much into it. Also when he held her hand man i am not joking i also saw that caresse yaar but thought as usual i was seeing this lolz.

@everyone- Anyways hope someones online, i will be online for sometimes as i need to catch up on posts and read suchi's retreat. so if anyones online do chat with me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shova, my jaan, sorry dear that I missed you yesterday and that you had no one to chat with really, well except Moni. Thanks a ton for liking my post. Hehe, nope I am not surprised at all that you also felt  everything that I said and that too in both the scenes. Nice, we are always thinking of the same thing. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty nothing no one is here to chat today and now you came so we can chat
Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? ๐Ÿค— what you want to discuss today? I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Either I am going to be angry at Viren or sad for him depends on what they show tomorrow for his reason of leaving. That precap might be edited as Navz said so i am keeping open mind till then.

@Sanju, sweetie loved you VM. This one is my most favorite one so far. You have out done urself in this one. Thanks for making this. Now I know what to watch when I feel down. ๐Ÿค—

@Payal how r u sweetie? ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Sanju, sweetie loved you VM. This one is my most favorite one so far. You have out done urself in this one. Thanks for making this. Now I know what to watch when I feel down. ๐Ÿค—
like i told ya all the other day...
dil pe pathar rak kar yeh vm banaayi hehee...jks apart thank u so much ketty ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

awwww thnk u so much hun =D
hehe well honestly i like a vm only wen it's well synchronised...so i try my best to mk sure all the scene blend in with the song....
suggest me more songs people..
lol i hd this crazy idea dunno if i will actually go for it or not...but if i do it shall be a surprise =D
Hmm, okay I will think of some songs and let you. Crazy idea, huh? I like the sound of that and yup do keep it a surprise. You crazy ideas do end up being a lot of fun and hilarious..