Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: milee1014

@Payal, beautiful post dear. I like it how you are also doing analysis. Its good we get to see a different pov. But I have to agree Anju I had the same feeling with that NivRen last scene of Friday but I never mention in my analysis as there are so many unmarried girls and specially under age girls😉 Kya karu I never step into that zone if I start I fear I may not stop. And I do know some of you all are besharam😆 . But liked how you wrote about their scenes dear. No offence taken.

Hey Milee, thanks for the kind & encouraging words for my post. Coming from you that  means a lot, significantly so. Appreciate your feedback.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey bhatakti aatmao Rachu, Ketty, Payal please come back to your senses dearies. You are thinking too much from past couple of days and I think gone overboard. Our Sweetu is a Passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love repeat this and you will feel better.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payal, I loved your analysis. I too, had the same thoughts but brushed it off as hallucination !! And your post wasn't at all offensive.
I'm starting to get really tired of the MP track, I wish they would end it already. I'm also anxiously waiting for Viren's hidden personality to be revealed as the TB article stated. For now I'm pondering what would trigger that hidden personality to surface!

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Nivi has started reciprocating his feelings and he will not turn psychotic but still sometime I get scared if he is MP as all his dialogs have double meaning like why all my plans fails and now I have to do something big (what big leaving Nivi alone with Chanchal I said mother should go with YD but son is going why), reason for sending rope with Nandu and thinking yahi to mein janne ki koshish kar raha huin also can have double meaning (either he wants to know who did it or he want to check the effect of his actions).

I was LOL at what you wrote, I was also trying to figure out what is his big plan is, or that was just a random dialogue. I am getting irritated but all Viren's dialogue having double meaning, it's really confusing. Sometimes even if there is nothing and we just cut that in pieces to figure out why he said that. I still wonder about why he said Mein itni jaldi haar nahi manuga during wedding fiasco.

Scintillating thumbnail

Hey bhatakti aatmao Rachu, Ketty, Payal please come back to your senses dearies. You are thinking too much from past couple of days and I think gone overboard. Our Sweetu is a Passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love repeat this and you will feel better.

Hey Milee, I completely agree with you. Quiet honestly, I am only seeing the good side of this so called psychotic behavior of Viren, in fact, I don't think it is psychotic as yet, so yes, he truly is a passionate lover, that is what has been depicted so far of his character. I was just agreeing to what Rach mentioned that yes, this aspect does have a potential to go really negative.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Milee, thanks for the kind & encouraging words for my post. Coming from you that  means a lot, significantly so. Appreciate your feedback.

Payal oh sweeite its my pleasure dear. You are really good with words and please do keep writing. I wrote the same to Faiza too, so that we get to see different Pov. Its nice to see even though all of us here are in different phases of our life yet we have so much in common when it comes to NivRen.
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashly19

Payal, I loved your analysis. I too, had the same thoughts but brushed it off as hallucination !! And your post wasn't at all offensive.

I'm starting to get really tired of the MP track, I wish they would end it already. I'm also anxiously waiting for Viren's hidden personality to be revealed as the TB article stated. For now I'm pondering what would trigger that hidden personality to surface!

Hey Ashi, thanks dear for liking my analysis. And, that's true this MP track is getting on my nerves too but unfortunately I think they are really going to drag this track on for a while. I don't see them ending it soon. 😭 And, that's true it's that TB article that is really throwing me off as well. Though, I am very positive about the fact that Viren is by no means the MP. And, so far as his psychotic behavior is concerned it will not be against Nivi but rather for her..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are not deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. 😆 You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Hey girls, I will see you all sometime tomorrow take care. Good Night once again.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. 😆 You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

Ketty, are your nails and hair intact😆 covering all corners is good so that in the end you don't get a heart attack right? Think about Viren but don't think too much about Psychotic Viren abhi tuhari shaadi honi hai😆