NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, Hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebrations.
Wishing you all again a Happy, Healthy, Sucessful, Prosperous and Peaceful New Year. May God Bless you and May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Just came online and went straight to read Suchi's retreat and what mindblowing scenes yaar, just amazing.

Missed you all so much from past couple of days, I have to say my neice is hooked to the story now. My husband was like so now you are making her go crazy like you?😆

Let me go read your posts, you fill these pages so fast yaar.

Hey Milee, Happy New Year to you too.... I am watching Friday's episode...Was upset that day hence did not enjoy it but now I am fine and loved it. Very meaningful episode...
So you have a company now...good...enjoy.
Payal I actually loved all your points and I think you explained those emotions very well I am not very good in capturing each and every moment but I loved the way you captured it. If these are the shades then I would like to add till now he has shown many shades in character angry, attitude, sensible, flirty, jovial, serious according to what circumstances demanded.

Regarding Future track or him being Psychotic and in what way it will be I dont want to think about that I am potraying their future track by the way they have already shown and trying to be very optimistic about Viren character and trying to ignore anypoints which make me suspicious so dont think about what will be his character will become negative, will he turn complete psychotic or this is only his pyschosis

Hey payal..how are you dear. happy new year you too. I am so gald you are online so all can discuss more scenes. thanks a lot for the very detailed and beautiful analysis on nivren from friday. its brilliant!!!

I agree with you completely. About Viren blushing I just mentioned that too 3 pages back bcos I also felt we had not discussed these scenes in details and how he blushed when Nivi said that dialog. I love you for understanding the same thing as I did. 

Also, you are right on money also on other scenes. The dinner scene and storeroom scenes. Even I felt a certain extra intensity in this eyes today when he was looking at her at the dinning table. 

I was thinking the reason being He is very happy with what Nivi said to him earlier in the day. So, he is already on Cloud 9. now, he knows Nivi needs a push to confess love so he is going all out. He is not keeping his eyes just for DOSTI..he is giving her a look of a lover and husband who wants his wife to come with him right now and be in his arms and never leave his side.  

also did you notice..when the scene starts Viren is going to straight to Nivi?? I think he came from somewhere..maybe work or somewhere and since its almost dinner time walks straight to the kitchen bcos he knows excatly where Nivi is. ..that scene was cute bcos its show natural drawing of Viren to Nivi. Its like he has to come home and first talk to Nivi before doing anything else. Same on KC day too. He came straight to her when he came from office. 
Payal: I don't think you're offending anyone with your posts. In fact, your posts are very enlightening to read and allow us to view certain scenes through a different lens. So, I for one enjoy reading your posts!
Payal dear loved your analysis. And I did confirm about Viren's blushing. Simran asked the same question. He blushed when Nivi told him that he is the reason for her all smiles. Actually I was wondering what will happen when Nivi will confess and Rach think Viren might faint at that time. 😆 I think I will faint before Viren. 😆

Jokes apart I loved the way Viren spoke to Nivi dropping his mask, even though it was for a just a moment, he showed his true self at that time. And just like you I just can't get over that scene. That one dialogue tells how much his loves her, his whole existence depends on her.

About the last comic scene of NivRen in Friday episode, I will watch that again keeping your POV in mind. 😉
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Ok the things which we are thinking in positive light if we think in other sense that a psychotic lover is doing then it can have negative implications too as it specially after love confession. the points you are mentioning Payal and Anju also implies that he want to have her by hook or by crook so he can also take these kinds of steps to make Nivi completely his as he is incapable of wait. then he change his mode in comedy.
i am trying to read Payals post... can somebody guide me on which page it is at plzzzzz???
Originally posted by mittusingh

i am trying to read Payals post... can somebody guide me on which page it is at plzzzzz???

Mythri it is on page 46.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal dear loved your analysis. And I did confirm about Viren's blushing. Simran asked the same question. He blushed when Nivi told him that he is the reason for her all smiles. Actually I was wondering what will happen when Nivi will confess and Rach think Viren might faint at that time. 😆 I think I will faint before Viren. 😆

Jokes apart I loved the way Viren spoke to Nivi dropping his mask, even though it was for a just a moment, he showed his true self at that time. And just like you I just can't get over that scene. That one dialogue tells how much his loves her, his whole existence depends on her.

About the last comic scene of NivRen in Friday episode, I will watch that again keeping your POV in mind. 😉
This point scares me I want him to love her a lot but this is excessive and excess of everything is bad only and never have positive effects or positive results. They lead a person to take very wrong step as Divya obsession and posessive behavior about Sid is already creating problem and I dont want Viren shows more obsession which is eventually becomes biggest problem for Nivi. 
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok the things which we are thinking in positive light if we think in other sense that a psychotic lover is doing then it can have negative implications too as it specially after love confession. the points you are mentioning Payal and Anju also implies that he want to have her by hook or by crook so he can also take these kinds of steps to make Nivi completely his as he is incapable of wait. then he change his mode in comedy.

Rach, dear I am confused as to what you are trying to say...you mean if Viren was pyschotic?? or if Viren was MP?? 

@ bold..i have to disagree...he has be shown this way bcos he loves Nivi. Plus we know Nivi is so slow and will take a CENTURY to confess if left to her. Maybe she will never confess. They have even come this far bcos of Viren's agressiveness. and I feel Viren is doing the right thing. 

See his aim to to keep her mind occupied with him and each day he does something for her so show her he loves her and that he is waiting for her. bcos he believes that whatever is Nivi's past he has to make her get over that and fall in love again. even though her heart was broken ...it will mend again and love again. 

plus he himself has used the dialog of waiting. "for everything good thing you have to wait..like I am waiting for your love" ...he said that to her to remind her plus show us that he is still waiting. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago