Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shova : bye sweetie and if i don't see you later, will cya tomorrow hun !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : NivRen are equals in every way, that is why Nivi's love will give Viren the strength and courage to revel ll his innermost fears and insecurities !! That is why I would really love to see a scene like this !!

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey jaan don't be scare and be optimistic nothing bad will happen I think it was needed as even Kinshuk wanted to be with his family. I sometime feels bad for Neha as she has to be in every episode so she doesn't even have time to enjoy her holidays that's why a show with 2 couples is good as if one even not seen for one or 2 days people enjoy with second couple atleast and if they hadn't spoiled Divya's character we would have rooted for DivSid couple too and Neha would have some relaxation too.

I knowww Rachu, I was thinking the exact same thing, that even Neha's family doesn't live in Mumbai, and since the show is about her the poor thing can't get any time off !!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

@ shova : bye sweetie and if i don't see you later, will cya tomorrow hun !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : NivRen are equals in every way, that is why Nivi's love will give Viren the strength and courage to revel ll his innermost fears and insecurities !! That is why I would really love to see a scene like this !!

True Navz but I know it is far away as lot more is still to come as MP is there, Viren is leaving for delhi and I don't know how he is going to look after MP even I love the idea of him coming after her in midnight to meet her alone but one problem he might not get misjudged as MP as he didn't shared bulb incident with anyone and will be hiding from all to solve the case but will be following Nivi. I am sure Nivi will never mistrust him but others can specially Sid, vandana and Dada sahib. Keshav is always against him and JAAL and YD will be more than happy (if anyone of them is not involved) for whatever they think he is doing.

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey guys i have to go now will be back soo. u guys take care and have fun.cya

BYE Shova and will wait for you
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Girls. Since I gone, you guys filled 6 pages, have to go through them. be back. 
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

True Navz but I know it is far away as lot more is still to come as MP is there, Viren is leaving for delhi and I don't know how he is going to look after MP even I love the idea of him coming after her in midnight to meet her alone but one problem he might not get misjudged as MP as he didn't shared bulb incident with anyone and will be hiding from all to solve the case but will be following Nivi. I am sure Nivi will never mistrust him but others can specially Sid, vandana and Dada sahib. Keshav is always against him and JAAL and YD will be more than happy (if anyone of them is not involved) for whatever they think he is doing.

Viren wouldnt give damn who thinks of him as what as long s Nivi trusts him !!! also I would love a scene, where Viren is in Shimla without anyone's knowledge, and Nivi is yearning and longing for him, and she goes to her window and looks at the moon and wishes for Viren to come to her, and suddenly he appears !! I want her to run to him and hug him tightly without even realizing what she has done, and that would be enough for Viren to know that she has missed him as much as he has, and when she realizes what she has done and slowly untangle her from his arms, feeling shy and awkward I want Viren to tease her so she doesn't feel shy or awkward anymore !!
gmann2010 thumbnail

Thanks lot for your wishes Ketty darling !!! *hugs* and Rayaan is doing much better now thanks !!! Btw what is your new year resolution ??? πŸ˜ƒ

Navz your nephew's name is really nice. πŸ˜ƒ Well I promised myself that I will get back to my old schedule before I got addicted to this forum.  πŸ˜† And I also have to catch up on my reading as I promised one of my friend that I will read books he suggested and discuss with him. But I think now a days I prefer reading all the comments in NivRen thread and Suchi's retreat more than any book. πŸ˜ƒ
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

@Bold- OMG rachu i never thought of that, thats a fantastic idea, nivi should drug viren lolz but then i bet all he will say is about nivi, afterall nivi is in his heart all the time.

I agree poor dude just keeps it all to himself and never shows it but i know nivi will heal his pains very soon.

I think I gave the same idea 4 or 5 threads before when we were discussing how Nivi should be able to know about Viren's insecurities, but may be that time Nivi was naive, now she started getting Viren's raang so may be she can drug him now to know what's inside that guy. πŸ˜†
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

hi everyone got back today and saw all ur posts and lovely analysis ..even though I was very disappointed with the precap ..and i am still unsure about him leaving and i dont like it 😭😭

and navz hope ur nephew recovers soon ...

i loved all the analysis and ur optimism ..but am dreading monday

Hey Lamya welcome back sweetie. Well I didn't like precap either and was really upset yesterday but after reading many positive POVs from all highly optimistic girls over here, I am back on track and now actually looking forward to Monday and see what's in store for us. 

Viren wouldnt give damn who thinks of him as what as long s Nivi trusts him !!! also I would love a scene, where Viren is in Shimla without anyone's knowledge, and Nivi is yearning and longing for him, and she goes to her window and looks at the moon and wishes for Viren to come to her, and suddenly he appears !! I want her to run to him and hug him tightly without even realizing what she has done, and that would be enough for Viren to know that she has missed him as much as he has, and when she realizes what she has done and slowly untangle her from his arms, feeling shy and awkward I want Viren to tease her so she doesn't feel shy or awkward anymore !!

Wow wonderful scene Navz you are awesome in thinking romantic scenes too but I am waiting for a day when Nivi teases Viren and Viren feels shy you know what I meanπŸ˜‰.