Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Moni you are still up today. How r u sweetie?

Hey Payal, Shova, and Simran  What's going on girls? Where is Rach? 

I think Rachu disspeared again😭 I am not getting to talk to her much. 😭

Hi ketty jaan so where were u. redaing suchi's retreat?? OMG its amazing rite. i still have to comment on that thread will do shortly.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Moni you are still up today. How r u sweetie?

Hey Payal, Shova, and Simran  What's going on girls? Where is Rach? 

Dear i will b up atleast till d time i will see d monday's episode . I m watngg for it . n till tht time i m jst keeling myself positive
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

guys I feel just like how we were saying earlier that CC is very lucky. All her plans are full of risks but somehow they work out bcos of luck and other dumb ppl around her.

But I feel the same way about MP. Their plan is getting successful bcos of luck and other ppl not paying attention and believing Nivi.
See yday the storeroom thing. How did MP know that of all ppl only Nivi will go to the storeroom?? and also the bulb thing. 

So, either CT is writing the scenes this way and I am not liking them completely or MP is just getting lucky just like CC has been so far.

What do you all think????

Wow simran i was thinking that as well.

along with CC the MP has also brought Nivren close.

also about MP getting lucky with nivi entering the storeroom well i think the MP follows her all the time so he or she knows what she is gonna do and hears her also.Thats how MP works rite.

But i agree MP is turning out to be lucky and they are not getting exposed yet ufff.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Simran, I think honestly, the exact answer to your question, well actually will be known, once the MP gets revealed. But that's correct, right now it seems like the MP ends up knowing all the things and ends up being at the right place at the right place, resultant to which, he/she gets real lucky. I think, similar to CC this MP also has this 24/7 surveillance going on or maybe CC is the MP? Who knows?
Where is Rach, Ketty, Asley & Faiza? I know they were online..

Hi Payal, didn't u see my earlier post. I asked what you guys upto. πŸ˜‰ I hate whenever they keep showing us evil wining all the time. How come MP and CC are getting lucky even if their plans are full or risks. On conclusion is that CC's plan works because people around her are gullible, some of them don't use their brain and some of them trust her even though she doesn't deserve that trust. About MP, getting lucky I think that person is keeping a close watch on Nivi. And he is only successful because Nivi leaves those stuff behind to find someone. Only at time of fansi rope she tried to do it herself, if she would have gone to call Viren that rope would have disappear too. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Dear i will b up atleast till d time i will see d monday's episode . I m watngg for it . n till tht time i m jst keeling myself positive

Well I am waiting for Monday too, even though I know Viren's disappearance is only going to help Nivi, I am still scared of it. I just hope this time Nivi face CC and DD with same attitude that she showed to HL.
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

my sweets i am also fine.yeh i know this forum is a blessing. I already wrote 2-3 post about how i felt about u guys so ot gonna repeat my self, but just one thing to everyone and that is i love u al and thanks for everything and if i somehow did hurt anyones feeling do forgive meπŸ˜ƒ yep u guys ar like my family and i have never before praticipated in any forum before and this is my first addiction and first time i am deeply in love with a jodi. I love u guys and if anytime u need a helping hand do tell me, even though i am not much i will do anything to be there for u guys. Love u lots everyone uff am emotional again😭. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Lots and lots of HUG sweets

Yupp dear u r all my family . Before dis ccbm forum i was in Bidaai form n was a active member there as i lovedd tht show ( one of my fav show whch always b closest 2 my heart ) ,n after tht i m lovngg CCBM .

Before NivRen i lovedd Ragvir n still do . I m still there greatt n hugeee n crazyyy Fan n still want 2 see them 2gther . n i will nt deny dis fact tht for falling for both d jodis my reason was KINSHUK πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ may b becozz i lovv him so much .After tht i fall for both d jodis becozz of their unique lovv story . n i believe ki d love story of RAGVIR n NIVREN r so soo soo unique n so simple tht any1 cn imeeditaelyy fall for them .

i lovv my both d jodis RAGVIR n NIVREN . n i will thank 2 RS , KINSHUK , PARUL n NEHA 2 give me my 2 fav jodis . 

Ofcourse dear . Like i said u all r my family members n problems r discussed by family members only naa toh we will also do dd same thng . hugssss 2 u 2 sweetuu .Sorryyy for making u emotional 😭
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

hey I was thinking what should be new year resolution of Viren Sood??

I have few items but you'll add too and hopefully CT n KM and RS will read this list. πŸ˜

1. Find out who is MP and punish him or her. 
2. Make Nivi confess "ILU"
3. Frame their Wedding pic from whatever came out good in their BD.
4. Take Nivi out of station away from the jungle for few days. Road trip or vacation on a hill station.
5. Break Nivi's promise about NT dadi so she can visit her and have her family back.

Man, I think Viren's list is longer than my personal resolution list..hehe..plz guys feel free to add something here.

maybe what i have put might not even make sense to be there. so lets come up with 5 important things he need to for sure.

Also simruuu another thing on viren's list will be:

-to restore kashave honur
-to clear all missunderstandings between family ( although this should be sid's but boy never opens him mouth)
-Hit YD hard and make her feel all the pain that she is causeing him rite now
- also hit YD again lolz uff YD need to feel some pain man
-In dadaji's eye Viren needs to prove to him what he is and what is is capable of
-teach his mother(CC) a lesson of a lifetime
-Put some brain into PB
-put a speaker into Sid so sid can finnaly talk and stand up to whats rite lolz.

These r some of the things i wish he will do but do excuse some of the crazy ideas lolz.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Payal, didn't u see my earlier post. I asked what you guys upto. πŸ˜‰ I hate whenever they keep showing us evil wining all the time. How come MP and CC are getting lucky even if their plans are full or risks. On conclusion is that CC's plan works because people around her are gullible, some of them don't use their brain and some of them trust her even though she doesn't deserve that trust. About MP, getting lucky I think that person is keeping a close watch on Nivi. And he is only successful because Nivi leaves those stuff behind to find someone. Only at time of fansi rope she tried to do it herself, if she would have gone to call Viren that rope would have disappear too. 

Sorry, dear I saw your post after I had posted mine. You are right about MP keeping a close tab on Nivi all the time. Even I was thinking about that in yesterdays' episode that now maybe Nivi try to be one step ahead of this MP and be pro-active. Like for example, yesterday when she saw that huge big bundle of rope, with it's end cut out, she thought of showing that to Viren, right. Now, since it was possible, what she should have done is not leave that rope there, rather take it at that moment with her to show to Viren, you know what I mean? In that context, I was thinking of few of the prior situations, like that time before KC when she saw the thali in the storeroom, she should have just picked it up and took it with her downstairs. Of course, this won't be possible in all the cases relating to MP that have happened, like this bulb scenario, poor thing, couldn't have done anything..

Well I am waiting for Monday too, even though I know Viren's disappearance is only going to help Nivi, I am still scared of it. I just hope this time Nivi face CC and DD with same attitude that she showed to HL.

Yupp Keetty even i m expecting d same frm Nivi . d courage whch Nivi showed after all d incidents happened wid her like light one n then phansi one . Next day she was normal .Toh i want tht only frm Nivi . I want tht She should give back ans 2 CC n DD . She should make them Remind tht it was Viren only who said 2 every1 tht " no1 has rght 2 say anythng 2 my wife not even me " She should take advantage of being DIL of sood house . They might nt hav accepted as Sood House's Bahu But yar she is havng 2 bigg supports wid her Viren n dadaji .Wht else She want ?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yupp dear u r all my family . Before dis ccbm forum i was in Bidaai form n was a active member there as i lovedd tht show ( one of my fav show whch always b closest 2 my heart ) ,n after tht i m lovngg CCBM .

Before NivRen i lovedd Ragvir n still do . I m still there greatt n hugeee n crazyyy Fan n still want 2 see them 2gther . n i will nt deny dis fact tht for falling for both d jodis my reason was KINSHUK πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ may b becozz i lovv him so much .After tht i fall for both d jodis becozz of their unique lovv story . n i believe ki d love story of RAGVIR n NIVREN r so soo soo unique n so simple tht any1 cn imeeditaelyy fall for them .

i lovv my both d jodis RAGVIR n NIVREN . n i will thank 2 RS , KINSHUK , PARUL n NEHA 2 give me my 2 fav jodis . 

Ofcourse dear . Like i said u all r my family members n problems r discussed by family members only naa toh we will also do dd same thng . hugssss 2 u 2 sweetuu .Sorryyy for making u emotional 😭

Jaanuu dont say sorry to me, i am just a emotional fool and get emotional easly.
yep i use to visit biddai forum regulary and have seen ur post but was a silent memeber. I loved both the jodi's in biddai but wasnt as crazy dunno why. But when i cae to Nivren oh my they have this charm and now i am head over with love with my Nivren. yep all credit goes to kinshuk and neha for making our favourite jodi come alive.