Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Arre jaan it is one kind of promotion u get in IF πŸ˜† .like u r senior member rght now .. As soon as u will complete some limit of posts u will b goldie n then above it it is if-dazzler n it goes on . πŸ˜† . It depends on ur no of posts

Oh Wow πŸ€—...awesome new yr beginning. how many posts so far dear?? I just a amateur here. Slowly learning from you guys. I hope after monday we have lot more to discuss and some things get clear. please these CT needs to clear few things so we dont have so many things in parallel.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dear he visited it  , he didn;t comment in it . I wish he would hav commented in it also . but it's okk uska visit karna is more then enough for me n made my new year So precious .
Didn't u read his new year's messg for new year .? He sais special thanxx 2 Badmash Gang n Viren sood lovers .

Payal u cn veryy well understand jaan hu was i feling at tht time when i came 2 know abt dis news . I m sooo sooo happyyy . it's like my dream came true . Yes dear it'ss sooo sooo sweet of him .He is a swweheart .lovvv him a lottt

No, I didn't read about that? Where is it?
simran728 thumbnail
guys I feel just like how we were saying earlier that CC is very lucky. All her plans are full of risks but somehow they work out bcos of luck and other dumb ppl around her.

But I feel the same way about MP. Their plan is getting successful bcos of luck and other ppl not paying attention and believing Nivi.
See yday the storeroom thing. How did MP know that of all ppl only Nivi will go to the storeroom?? and also the bulb thing. 

So, either CT is writing the scenes this way and I am not liking them completely or MP is just getting lucky just like CC has been so far.

What do you all think????
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heyy myy shovuu swwetuu jaan πŸ€—, hu ru jaan ? i m f9 . n thanxxx dear for ur congratulations lovvv u . It's all becozz of u all . Becozz of u guysss only i made myself So active 2 dis forum .n it just became my 2nd home n u guyzz my familyy members . thankkk u guyzzzz

my sweets i am also fine.yeh i know this forum is a blessing. I already wrote 2-3 post about how i felt about u guys so ot gonna repeat my self, but just one thing to everyone and that is i love u al and thanks for everything and if i somehow did hurt anyones feeling do forgive meπŸ˜ƒ yep u guys ar like my family and i have never before praticipated in any forum before and this is my first addiction and first time i am deeply in love with a jodi. I love u guys and if anytime u need a helping hand do tell me, even though i am not much i will do anything to be there for u guys. Love u lots everyone uff am emotional again😭. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Lots and lots of HUG sweets
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni you are still up today. How r u sweetie?

Hey Payal, Shova, and Simran  What's going on girls? Where is Rach? 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: simran728

Oh Wow πŸ€—...awesome new yr beginning. how many posts so far dear?? I just a amateur here. Slowly learning from you guys. I hope after monday we have lot more to discuss and some things get clear. please these CT needs to clear few things so we dont have so many things in parallel.

Yaa i know thanxxx . Jaan my no of posts i thnk it's almost 3010 somethng .

Dear i don't know anythng wht i know is tht If Viren will nt b there in coming episodes there will b nothng 2 discuss 😭 atleast frm my side becozz my analysis starts frm Nivren n it ends on Nivren (like all know here ) n if Viren will nt b there , d charm , d life of d show who is d soul of d show i m nt gonna write any analysis or i m nt gonna discuss anythng . Becozz  I Lov Viren more then any other character . n if he only will nt b there then whatz d meaning of wathcng d show ?

So  just hope ki Viren doesn't get disappear like he did before just on his day of Marrige n returned after 3 episodes whch were like tortures for me .So i don't ant tht thng again . n I hope Ct's will understand dis ki It is impossible 2 see CCBM wout VIREN SOOD becozz he is d jaan n aan of d show
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
hey I was thinking what should be new year resolution of Viren Sood??

I have few items but you'll add too and hopefully CT n KM and RS will read this list. πŸ˜

1. Find out who is MP and punish him or her. 
2. Make Nivi confess "ILU"
3. Frame their Wedding pic from whatever came out good in their BD.
4. Take Nivi out of station away from the jungle for few days. Road trip or vacation on a hill station.
5. Break Nivi's promise about NT dadi so she can visit her and have her family back.

Man, I think Viren's list is longer than my personal resolution list..hehe..plz guys feel free to add something here.

maybe what i have put might not even make sense to be there. so lets come up with 5 important things he need to for sure.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey, my Shova jaan's online. πŸ€— Hi, sweets. I missed you too. We didn't get a chance to chat at all yesterday. I am good, how are you? And, honey I was just pulling your leg about the party animal comment. I didn't mean to imply anything, it was just a joke. 😊

PAYAL dear, oh my i know u were kidding lolz, sorry u thought i took it otherwise. Dont u know me darlz i never take things seriously and me and u have same thinking so i knew exactly what u ment. I was just stating the facts lolz. πŸ˜ƒ and i like how u called me that. actually i am quite boring to all my friends eyes( 😭 I am that boring guys?)so when u called me that i liked it.THANKS sweets.πŸ€—πŸ€— U know the best party i have is all the time with u guys.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

guys I feel just like how we were saying earlier that CC is very lucky. All her plans are full of risks but somehow they work out bcos of luck and other dumb ppl around her.

But I feel the same way about MP. Their plan is getting successful bcos of luck and other ppl not paying attention and believing Nivi.
See yday the storeroom thing. How did MP know that of all ppl only Nivi will go to the storeroom?? and also the bulb thing. 

So, either CT is writing the scenes this way and I am not liking them completely or MP is just getting lucky just like CC has been so far.

What do you all think????

Simran, I think honestly, the exact answer to your question, well actually will be known, once the MP gets revealed. But that's correct, right now it seems like the MP ends up knowing all the things and ends up being at the right place at the right place, resultant to which, he/she gets real lucky. I think, similar to CC this MP also has this 24/7 surveillance going on or maybe CC is the MP? Who knows?
Where is Rach, Ketty, Asley & Faiza? I know they were online..

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Excruciating

No, I didn't read about that? Where is it?

Jaan here is d link read it