NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guyz about just running of like that. I am not going to watch the episode.. but from what I read I got upset.

OK I will continue the retreat but in few hours as I need to cool off..

And yes I do believe that Viren is not oging to just leave nivi like that. Its so unlike him

but then again.. he left for delhi on the wedding night.

I always thought that the only way nivi-sid issue will be solved is when she starts to loosen up to viren and become more romantically involved cause only then the past will be buried and thats what she is heading towards but viren, why on earth are you leaving her : (

: (

I hope she doesn't get hurt : (

So now that YD, Sid and Viren are leaving to delhi, that leaves us with three suspects

YD, Sid and Viren ,.. Yes.. cause time and again we have suspected these three people

Viren is out of the picture, sid as well

so that leaves with YD, and she will be caught very soon!

lets see how that story unfolds
wow simran l loved what u wrote.

suchi i am glad u will do ur retreat thanks darlz u made my new years yaar i am soo happy at least we can have ur retreat to look forward to.

guys u know i dont feel that upset anymore, actually its interesting how they r gonna pull this track now, i am cetrain viren has good reason to leave nivi(hopefully) and MP seems like he or she will get cought very soon so ya hopefully we will have a great new years ahead of us as far as the show is concerned πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Rach wat a fantastic strt..πŸ€—..with th opening post..u captured NivRen journey so beautifully.

To All my fellow NivRenians....those whom i hav met..n those whom i am yet to meet...

Here is a wishing that
the coming year is a glorious one
that rewards all your
future endeavors with success.

Coming to th epi....talking from  my lil serial experience Cv'z of most shows do this....they drag wat dzn't need to be..(ie th stalking, humiliation), but edit n whizz past moments that are important..😑...today NivRen talk was very  needed yet with few dialogues Viren suddenly realises he was wrong to judge NiviπŸ˜•...Y cant Viren be shown serious in more scenes.....

The table scene ...Viren was too good there πŸ˜†....n i loved neha voice modulation...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The precap was th best part of th epi.....In one of my earlier post i said Nivi needs something Big/ dramatic to tke place....that will allow her to acknowledge how important Viren is in her life....n why he is so.......I hope the story moves..n wer not bak to stalking n humiliation.....πŸ˜”
Thanks Suchi for doing a weekend retreat.  πŸ€—We really need that today.  I still don't understand why Viren has to leave. CT better have a damn good excuse this time. I hated Viren's excuse last time. And I also don't understand why in hell they have to give that precap today. Many times Friday episode they have ended without precap. I would have been happy if they didn't show precap today. πŸ˜­
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Suchi for doing a weekend retreat.  πŸ€—We really need that today.  I still don't understand why Viren has to leave. CT better have a damn good excuse this time. I hated Viren's excuse last time. And I also don't understand why in hell they have to give that precap today. Many times Friday episode they have ended without precap. I would have been happy if they didn't show precap today. πŸ˜­
Agree ketty they shouldnt have shown us the precap today why would they wanna make us sad and worried in new years eve man they r soo mean😑

Yep viren this time will have a good excuse and his dialogue in the precap the more i see it the more i get confused, what does he mean, why such sudden change, and then i think about what sanju said and it fall in place so i am hoping viren is doing it just to catch MP cause today he said the opposite to what he will say in the precap so yep his change of thoughts might be linked to revealing MP and if it isnt thats it i will burst and god knows what i will do to the CTs.😑
sid is going to delhi for meeting the client.........i think viren might be going with him.....he might have said it to nivi before he left............what he said is good anyways .......... he needs her to accept  him as her husband and love him with all her heart..........viren's character is such that he speaks from the mind and he needs fast solution........he is not a person who waits infinitely for love.............. so its good that he said that to his wife......... and it is good for us  as we are waiting for nivi to fall in love with viren  😊

hey by the by my name is not added. 😭................ pls add my name..............

Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Agree ketty they shouldnt have shown us the precap today why would they wanna make us sad and worried in new years eve man they r soo mean😑

Yep viren this time will have a good excuse and his dialogue in the precap the more i see it the more i get confused, what does he mean, why such sudden change, and then i think about what sanju said and it fall in place so i am hoping viren is doing it just to catch MP cause today he said the opposite to what he will say in the precap so yep his change of thoughts might be linked to revealing MP and if it isnt thats it i will burst and god knows what i will do to the CTs.😑

I didn't understand his dialogue either, it can have a double meaning. Otherwise I was like pahle ke vaade to nibhalo, why you r keep making vaada after vaada when you don't want to keep them.

Sood family and their vaada, I don't see any of them ever kept one. Except CC. πŸ˜†
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Hii guyzzz hu r u all my sweetiess  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL OF U  .Woww one more new NivRen thread ,Amazinggg . Rach in such a lovelyyy way u explained NivRen's relationshp .lovedd it dear .n thanxx for adding mein d list

okk toh d oveall episode was gd becozz it had Nivren . So here is my analysis . i hope u all will like it . Sorry for boring u all . 

1st NivRen scene (NivRen in Bedroom)

Scene starts wid Viren givng water 2 Nivi . Viren says 2 Nivi " I know u don't lovee me 😭 ( Who told u jaan , She lovess u veryy much just hav patience she will tell u those 3 magical words ) . He then continues sayng "  main janta hun hamari shaadi tumare liye majboori thi lekin plzz aisa doobara mat karna , varna main toh...."  n Nivi cuts her as she realizedd it ki wht he wanted 2 say ( tht he will die wout her ) . She tells him tht " main janti hun Viren tum mujhse bahut pyaar karte ho aur tum mera hamesha saath doge toh phir itne aache pati ke hone ke bavjood ..." n she cut by Viren sayng " pati ???? mujhe toh laga tumare koi pati nahi h πŸ˜† aur agar vo tumein mujhse jaada pyaar karta h toh phir mujhe kuch aur try karna padega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† " ( ohh myee myeee seriousness mein bhi commody 🀣  ) .She blushes at dis ( Trulyy Vren Sood trulyy knows hu 2 make laugh mrs Nivedia Viren sood ) .n hamare romeo hotiee jaaanu ko aur kya chahiyee tha , d most imp thng in his life is Nivedita's smile whch he got n bas aagaya hamara swweet Viren phir se apni aukad pe tht is  FLIRTY ONE  πŸ˜† , He couts her smiles again n it reached now 11th ( OMGG no no my swwetu u hav mistaken , she smiled more then 11 times till now , do it again jaan πŸ˜† ) .Nivi goes frm there .

Viren-Nandu Scene

Ohh Yaar Yeh Nandu toh Viren ka peecha hi nahi chodta πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .Viren calls Nandu in his room ( note in his bedroom 🀣 ) .okkk Sorry 2 b besharam now comng 2 d scene . Viren gives him d rope n asks him 2 keep it in storeroom . I want 2 say 1 thng here Viren while givng d rope says 2 himself " yahi toh main soch raha hun "  . So guyzz those who r scared n disaapointed becozz of d precap , justt chill as Viren had left Nivi just 2 catch MP thtazz it .He is a clever n veryy smart guy aakhir vo VIREN SOOD h yaar .He definately has a plan in his mind .

2nd NivRen scene ( Nivren in dining table n in Storeroom)

Seriouslyyy SBS correctly gave Viren deserving name " JORU KA GHULAM " 🀣 becozz he trulyy is a cutee n sweet joru ka ghulam .By looking him i laugh n even my mom πŸ˜† can't stop herself frm laughng .

okkk Nivi was dong somethng in dining table , n our sweetu as usual comes there .Nivi was holding plate havng skads in it , Viren takes 1 salad frm it n eats it .( Yaar d way he eats it naa 2 hotttt πŸ˜‰ ahaiai haiii uske khanee ke dhang mein bhi uska hotness dhikhta h πŸ˜† kyaa karoon main is bande ka ? 🀣 )

n here starts d mostt mostt funniest scene of NivRen till now especiallyy d dialogues . OMGg thruout d wholee scene i was just laughngg until dy reached d storeroom .

Nivi says 2 him " Viren kya kar rahe ho koi sun lega " n bas hamare Viren ji ko toh mauka chahiye he replies " kyaa? arre yahi sunne ke liye toh mere kaan kabse taras gaye the , kaano wich thand pend gayi " πŸ˜† ( OMGG he looked hottt whil speaking punjabi , last time kinny spoke punjabi in kaajal) hu perfectlyy he did it yaar amazingg πŸ‘ . he continues " par main akela jawan ladka aise akele mein kisi ne dekh liya toh " 🀣 n bas yeh dialogue bolna tha n i was completlyy fall in ground ( believe me ) , Nivi takes him 2 d storeroom par raaste mein bhi hamara badmash kahan chup rehne wala tha he again saya " Nivedita yeh tum mujhe kahan le ja rahi ho , kisi ne dekh liya toh , main jawan ladka , tum jawan ladki is tarah akele " OMGGG it was just 2 2 2 funnyy n full of commody 🀣

okk Finallyy after so much badmashi natunki by our sweetu πŸ˜† they enter storeroom .Nivi had seen d bundle of rope frm where MP cut dt rope whch was hanged on their room .But now some1 exchanged it n there was new Bundle of rope . πŸ˜• .Nivi was totallyy confused poor gal wht she cn do yaar ? 😭 .Viren asks her wht u wanted 2 show me ? n she chnages d topic sayng ki " mujhe aangan mein ek jhoola lagana h " n mera Viren toh h hi bikul  100% PATNIVRATA  PATI πŸ˜† , HE SAYS " ABHI LAGAKE AA JAON YA TUM INTEZAR KAROGI " N SHE SAYS " MAIN INTEZAR KARUNGI "  n dis is d end of last episode of ccbm of dis year .

PRECAP

Viren says " main jaa raha hum aur tab tak vapas nahi aaunga jab tak tum mujhe dil se nahi apnati  yeh Viren Sood ka vaada h , Nivi was shocked wid concerned face , Viren goes in car , cc comes 2 her sayng " ab kya karogi Nivedita ab toh Viren bhi chala gaya " 😭 

I m nt at all worried abt d Precap as i hav my complete faith on my Viren . I m damnn suree ki Viren is either pretending 2 go 2 delhi as he knows veryy well ki till d time he will b there close 2 Nivi MP will nt come in open So he decides 2 make him disaapear so tht he could keep his eye on Nivi n MP secretlyy . or another option is tht somethng might hav happened before dis precap whch forced Viren 2 take dis action . may b nivi had said anythng 2 Viren whch Viren took on his heart ( whch i thnk impossible ) or since cc had been also shown So cc might hav tonted somethng 2 Viren regarding Nivi whch made Viren angry n he took dis decision . wht say ?

So guyzz just chill n don't b upset frm d precap as we hav 2 see d whole episode n only 1 precap we can't sy anythng tht wht forced Viren 2 go 2 delhi n wht was his motive n all ? 

As usual my lovelyy Nivren stole d whole episode πŸ‘

So i hav given my analysis .Now ur comments .
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Moni I loved your funny take on NivRen's scene today. But sweetie I am too angry at Viren today. This guy needs to be serious sometimes. And I hated that precap. I know it's not Viren's nature to leave Nivi hanging but it is hard to see Nivi in that mad house without any support.  I just hope that CT don't drag Viren's absence too much. 
Originally posted by gmann2010

I didn't understand his dialogue either, it can have a double meaning. Otherwise I was like pahle ke vaade to nibhalo, why you r keep making vaada after vaada when you don't want to keep them.

Sood family and their vaada, I don't see any of them ever kept one. Except CC. πŸ˜†
loz ketty so true only CC kepps her vaada and no one else, they just say it but never fullfill it. but i dont understand te meaning of viren sudden vaada am i missing something here??πŸ˜•