Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Rachuu ur the best man i love ur theory yaar love u soooo much. I finally smiled today after the epi.thanks darlz.

Sanju thanks a million for the song link, now to make me happy i am listining to it. love u too sanju for ur thoughts on the precap it made me feel much better.

guys i have this stupid virus on my laptop and it keeps on restarting so i might disspear for a while or mabye or a day or two if it crashes😭.My 2011 is starting off real badly yaar first the horrible episode and now this stupid viruse ufff😭
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 my dear NivRenians...
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements...

simran...beautiful post yaar..gud optimism....u lifted my spirits too...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Girls, Good Morning/Evening to you all and WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESFUL NEW YEAR. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH PEACE AND HARMONY.

@Rachu, thanks dear for a new thread and with a beautiful introduction.

@All, sorry girls I wasn't online much from these past few days but I really miss you all and talking to you all. Before I go any further let me thank you all for your beautiful friendship you have given me this year, its been wonderful knowing you all and hope to get to know you all more in this coming New Year. Enjoy your New Year celebrations with your family and friends and be safe.

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
does any1 has link to d date song?....
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ashred check the media center.
i posted it there =D
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanju thanks for the link of music even I loved the tune verymuch and the song is really beautiful they have wonderful choreographers
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Girls, Good Morning/Evening to you all and WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESFUL NEW YEAR. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH PEACE AND HARMONY.

@Rachu, thanks dear for a new thread and with a beautiful introduction.

@All, sorry girls I wasn't online much from these past few days but I really miss you all and talking to you all. Before I go any further let me thank you all for your beautiful friendship you have given me this year, its been wonderful knowing you all and hope to get to know you all more in this coming New Year. Enjoy your New Year celebrations with your family and friends and be safe.

milee...enjoy your time this new year wit your family n friends. i hope this new yrs gives you more optimism bcos God knows we will need you to pull us through the tough time ..

take care and ove you.
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rach... thanks for the new thread dear.. :)
wonderful intro.. i just loved it... :):)

And wish u all a very happy new year.. :)

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 my dear NivRenians...

May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements...

simran...beautiful post yaar..gud optimism....u lifted my spirits too...

well i am trying babe..n thanks for making a list of all the threads dear. It will help to keep track in future how Nivren maniacs we are. hoe many page and pages we can fill. love you and enjoy ur new years. Lets come back with a bang like RS will with CCBM hopefully.
😊
prasheetha thumbnail
plz.................... add my name too.....................