Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Iguess thats the end of my friday and .. For an entire week I am not going to watch this bakwaas now...

I Hate how they make nivi suffer
sadistic losers

Suchi don't be sadistic jaan be optimistic I am sure Viren is not going to leave her and he will be in shimla to find the truth of MP don't worry he will be with her if not directly then indirectly to save her from all the problems.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok My fellow I have come with new theory about Viren sood:

A 5 yr old boy Viren happy with his dada ji was not tolerated by his parents. They separated him from dadaji and send him to boarding school to study and doesn't ask him what he was doing there. To the complete family he was studying MBA but tarran now one knows he was silently doing undercover police training along with his studies😉. Then he came to shimla where he come to know about the happening in the office and started his investigation about who did it but got attracted by Nivi as he had handled so many cases earlier he came to know Nivi can't do this they married and after meating her father he come to know even her father couldn't do it then who did it. So he left to delhi to report his headquater and get permission to start his investigation. He started it by joining office and helping Sid but side by side continuining his investigation. Now there is key that BS knew Viren is undercover agent that's why he was reluctant to give him project so that Viren will not get distracted about his investigation but Viren indicated he can handle it so he gave it to him. Now Viren saw someone is actually torturing and stalking Nivi so he became more worried and again put his detective hat. So to go in more details he took Sid in confidence and left from the house but now he will not leave shimla but stay their and find the culprit who is behind it.

So girls now you know the actual profession of Viren 100% patnivrata sood😆 and he will look so dashing in the dress😍 sochne mein kya jata hai.

Rachu, you are our only hope... thanks dear...yes loved this theory..he is investigative officer and has gone to investigate. please keep this optimism going on.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok My fellow I have come with new theory about Viren sood:

A 5 yr old boy Viren happy with his dada ji was not tolerated by his parents. They separated him from dadaji and send him to boarding school to study and doesn't ask him what he was doing there. To the complete family he was studying MBA but tarran now one knows he was silently doing undercover police training along with his studies😉. Then he came to shimla where he come to know about the happening in the office and started his investigation about who did it but got attracted by Nivi as he had handled so many cases earlier he came to know Nivi can't do this they married and after meating her father he come to know even her father couldn't do it then who did it. So he left to delhi to report his headquater and get permission to start his investigation. He started it by joining office and helping Sid but side by side continuining his investigation. Now there is key that BS knew Viren is undercover agent that's why he was reluctant to give him project so that Viren will not get distracted about his investigation but Viren indicated he can handle it so he gave it to him. Now Viren saw someone is actually torturing and stalking Nivi so he became more worried and again put his detective hat. So to go in more details he took Sid in confidence and left from the house but now he will not leave shimla but stay their and find the culprit who is behind it.

So girls now you know the actual profession of Viren 100% patnivrata sood😆 and he will look so dashing in the dress😍 sochne mein kya jata hai.

oh rachu i luv u i luv u i luv u.....🤗...u just brought back my smile...viren's company ka asar lagta hai 😉...
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Girls..firstly, WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU HAPPY NEW YEARS 2011. ❤️May this year bring you all happiness and prosperity and peace and love. Enjoy your time with family and friends. Love you all very much and hope this new year bring us Nivren maniacs good scenes and we enjoy our best couple even more. I cant wait for Nivi to confess and tell Viren that she loves him. 🤗

Sorry I could not come online a lot yday. I was reading few posts and analysis here and there but could not comment or posts anything. But I thank to thank each of you for writing analysis. I know I have no read everyones but Milee, Anju, Payal..i read yours and it was mind blowing. Thanks for explaining so many emotions so well. 

Yesterday's epi was really good but I do not why they bummed us with today;s epi. Maybe they wanted to leave some suspense before new year end and keep us on our toes till monday. Well what can we do. 

We all got what we had been waiting for a lonnnggg time.

1. MP tactics coming out thru rope scene and Viren seeing it.
2. Viren believing in Nivi and promising to help her.
3. they undivided commitment to each other and faith in each other.
4. Viren's total and complete feelings for Nivi thru the photo session where he cried looking at her...which shows more emotions then we have seen before.
5. Viren's true emotions n fears ..of what will happen if anything happens to Nivi..how much he loves and he will not be able to bear if something happens to her and all family members all know what Viren felt and how he will protect her.

Now, I have not seen today's epi but from what you'll have written, I feel Viren is just using this tactic to leave so MP will become complacent, come out in open bcos many ppl are not in the house, and Nivi will feed him everything .like all information and I feel this is a stage show by him. Plus like you said Nivi will realize her feelings for him ..bcos he will be away and also what he extent he can for her love and to protect her and he will not let anything happen to her.

I just wished they would showed some convo between Viren and NT. did they talk and if not then NT will be very worried bcos now she cannot talk to anyone.

I think Viren will leave with S and YD. Then leave Delhi early and come back to Shimla. Maybe in a day or 2. and then he will go and stay quietly with NT or in his own house n watch what is going on. 

Anyway I am going to enjoy the dance seq untill monday and watch their scenes again and again. I am not going to think of MP and spoil new years. I believe in Nivren even more then before and I have more faith in them. I love them to death and I know they will always be together now. Thats is all I need. 😊
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey my sweets HAPPY NEW YEAR.... A new beginning of 2011.
Rachu thanks for this wonderful thread and i totally loved ur intro.Love ya lots.

Wow what a horrible start to my new year man.I am soo pissed off at the moment. I was so happy and while watching the spectacular fireworks(in sydney) i was thinking about how i will see a great episode of nivren tonite where they finally have a heartfelt chat but to my horrer it was not as i expected. The chat was a major let down for me. I didnt like viren changing his mood. I know he was trying to get nivi's mind off things but yaar stop with ur romancing and talk a bit more naa. I hated the precap and was scared but i read Sanju's predection and now i feel better and i hope it goes this way and only then i will watch it.

Man i see everyones upset and i dont blame u guys i am too. but we are here for eachother in good and bad times and i am sure we can all make eachother feel better over the weekend so guys do come and chat. Love ya.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Rach loved your theory. It's most optimistic one you come up with so far. 😉 And I would love to see Viren in uniform, anyway I have thing for a man in Uniform. 😉 😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Rachna: ha u can so be a writter...😆 will u write my show aswell like u gave the title too it? 🤣
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jaanu sorry first I was going to write ashly only then I thought this is ashly19 name and your's is ashi sorry but I changed it.

no problem dear...actually i myself got confused sometimes wen i see d name ashi...
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rach, thanks for the new thread dear. Great introduction and loved it ...loved it..loved it. your analysis and thoughts always are appreciated by me and you did us a different point of view to think about. love you for all your efforts. Happy new year to you. enjoy and see you later.