Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Problems!! Problems!! Problems!! (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@garima....true..she is the culprit...but yar...going away....
no yar...i wont want that...

she has behaved badly for this track...
i just want her to realise how bad a plan it was...
if she realises...she will get back her position from me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27iViews

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

hmmmm............okkk...........a lil reduction in her punishment.......then.....hehe...............SUMONE SHUD MAKE HER FEEL GUILTY 2 WHT SHE DID..........N BRING BACK SUHANA 2 WHR SHE BELONGS.........N VOW.....2 NEVER FURTHER UNNECESSARILY SCRATCH HER BRAIN N COOK UP PLANS LIKE DIS........NEVER...EVER....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Shwets1502

hmmmm............okkk...........a lil reduction in her punishment.......then.....hehe...............SUMONE SHUD MAKE HER FEEL GUILTY 2 WHT SHE DID..........N BRING BACK SUHANA 2 WHR SHE BELONGS.........N VOW.....2 NEVER FURTHER UNNECESSARILY SCRATCH HER BRAIN N COOK UP PLANS LIKE DIS........NEVER...EVER....

Isn't that v all want little remorse? regret ? little Cry and suhana  (Us too )Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshehreen

Badi maa needs to realize that because of Sona , Ishaan and Suhana's life is getting complicated. Sona is not bringing Ishaan and Suhana close to be very honestEmbarrassed . i am soo angryAngry at badi maa !!! . there's a limit Suhana has already realized her responsibilities !! whenever ishan is with sona he just completely forgets suhana !! If sona is around him he is always like sona sona and sona WHAT is this!!!!!!!???? chahe jitni bhi marzi dosti ho ishan ko aisa behave thori karna chahiye!! kabhi kabhi to mujhey shak hota hai ke kahin  ishaan bhi  badi maa ke plan me shamil to nai. sona is the reason of ishaan and suahan's fights and arguments !!Ouch In yesterdays episode  Ishaan went to discoDancing and ishaans mom ranoo was like ishaan will go with u sona!! but when suhana once asked that can she go to disco but rano was like soo shoked !!! why???Shocked and when suhana wore once a dress rano was too shockedShocked but when sona always wears dresses but no one says anything to her why??Angry Rajini and Disha knows suhana the most because they have had problems with sona , rajni and disha knows wat kind of prsn is suhana they know sona is acting so *CHIPKI CHIPKI* with ishaan that makes suhana very amngry and sad ans they know wat suhana is feeling about sona and ishaan's freindship getting so close !! it was great to see rajni and disha scolding at sonaLOLSmileBig smile Tonguei will b the happiest person alive on this earth if suhana would slap sona one more timeDay Dreaming 
i think badi maa should now understand that sona is creating problems between suhana and ishaan . IT'S ENOUGH NOW!!!!!

I know I feel the same way tooBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27Shwets1502

Go to top