Sasural Genda Phool

Problems!! Problems!! Problems!!

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Badi maa needs to realize that because of Sona , Ishaan and Suhana's life is getting complicated. Sona is not bringing Ishaan and Suhana close to be very honest😳 . i am soo angry😡 at badi maa !!! . there's a limit Suhana has already realized her responsibilities !! whenever ishan is with sona he just completely forgets suhana !! If sona is around him he is always like sona sona and sona WHAT is this!!!!!!!???? chahe jitni bhi marzi dosti ho ishan ko aisa behave thori karna chahiye!! kabhi kabhi to mujhey shak hota hai ke kahin  ishaan bhi  badi maa ke plan me shamil to nai. sona is the reason of ishaan and suahan's fights and arguments !! In yesterdays episode  Ishaan went to disco and ishaans mom ranoo was like ishaan will go with u sona!! but when suhana once asked that can she go to disco but rano was like soo shoked !!! why???😲 and when suhana wore once a dress rano was too shocked😲 but when sona always wears dresses but no one says anything to her why??😡 Rajini and Disha knows suhana the most because they have had problems with sona , rajni and disha knows wat kind of prsn is suhana they know sona is acting so *CHIPKI CHIPKI* with ishaan that makes suhana very amngry and sad ans they know wat suhana is feeling about sona and ishaan's freindship getting so close !! it was great to see rajni and disha scolding at sona😆😊😃 😛i will b the happiest person alive on this earth if suhana would slap sona one more time😍 
i think badi maa should now understand that sona is creating problems between suhana and ishaan . IT'S ENOUGH NOW!!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap hurt me a lot when i saw such a rude behavior of both with each other😭😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shehreen...wonderful post...and yes...its enough...!!!!!

@himanshu....will dadaji and badi maa get a shouting from anyone???or will they be considered mahaan???

and is this going exactly like OBS??
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After sonali now its badi maa to get a tight slap from someone...........being a mother how could she behave like this😡
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@shehreen...wonderful post...and yes...its enough...!!!!!

@himanshu....will dadaji and badi maa get a shouting from anyone???or will they be considered mahaan???

and is this going exactly like OBS??

No dadaji and badi maa will not going to be shout by anyone for their stupid plan😡😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@himanshu....nahiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iam waiting for a scene like...
no one upset with their plan???

no yar..this is not fair.....
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Precap hurt me a lot when i saw such a rude behavior of both with each other😭😭

there argument next week is going to be nothing other than heated n they'll both bring up a lot of things even though I prob will nt like wht they say in this fight I think it all needs to be laid out as both of them hve kept emotions, problems n complains to them self n eventually everything needs to be said.

the bit that annoyed me is sona herself I no her n badi n dadaji hve made this 'brilliant' plan up in how to gt them closer bt it doesn't excuse her behaviour in today's episode with ishaan n suhana. you cn see that suhana is upset n angry n that she's talking to ishaan yet she cuts in the middle of their fight then wen you get told somthing by suhana you start complaining to ishaan about his wife infront of this wife. just argue straight with her
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think.................BADI MAA..............SHUD LEAVE THE HOUSE N JUS VANSIH AWAY SUMWHR.............CUZ SHES THE TRUE CULPRIT...........
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@garima....true..she is the culprit...but yar...going away....
no yar...i wont want that...

she has behaved badly for this track...
i just want her to realise how bad a plan it was...
if she realises...she will get back her position from me..
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@garima....true..she is the culprit...but yar...going away....
no yar...i wont want that...

she has behaved badly for this track...
i just want her to realise how bad a plan it was...
if she realises...she will get back her position from me..

hmmmm............okkk...........a lil reduction in her punishment.......then.....hehe...............SUMONE SHUD MAKE HER FEEL GUILTY 2 WHT SHE DID..........N BRING BACK SUHANA 2 WHR SHE BELONGS.........N VOW.....2 NEVER FURTHER UNNECESSARILY SCRATCH HER BRAIN N COOK UP PLANS LIKE DIS........NEVER...EVER....