India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

DOTW:- Daksh a strong, silent type

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

hey guys as the second week of SSBN comes to a close what are our initial thoughts?

We have seen much of Naina but not enough of Daksh. So i thought that we shouldnt ignore him

He seems to be the breed of the Strong silent type and he has this angry young man thing going on. Now be honest girls what where ur first impressions and have the changed the more u have seen him?

have we got a few Daksh lovers amonst us (*cough* MEENU Wink*cough*) i actually really like him in the train scene which was his intro, but he didnt say a single word so i was going of boady language and Gaurav's awesome facial expressions!!! but when i saw him with the little girl who was decieving him for the dulha's shoes he totally won me over!!!

so guys whats ur opinions on gaurav as an Actor and Daksh as the male lead!!!

xXx Bee

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsdani10akshi-sidputul-aweshome_moi-..Naina..

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
dear nice comment,
he is not only chup-chap but thoda gussa waala bhiLOL
on marriage day  that small girl fool him so nicely LOL

but he is so soooooo dashing OMG Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dani10Bee3nazz-aweshome_moi-

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
OMG!!!.....

Yaar....ufffff....totally love ya Bee,for this!!!.........*tyt hug*...Hug....:P....and simply mentioning me here;aaaaah,you made my day!!!Hug......

I had already told why I love him sooo much!!....:P.....I've to make a loooooooooooooooong post on this one!!....but,tooo bad I'm short of tym!!....

I just had to comment......as I had to let it out!!......LOL.....I'll definitely come-up with a BIG post,within sumtym!!!......

*edit*....

Now,I'm all energetic to posht my views!!...:P....

Ummm,well;I totally love the silent types.I already said tht I can't stand the "cool dudes"....simply not my types!!LOL....I simply love Dakshuuuu:P.....he's simple and sophisticated.His simplicity has its own charm!!...Wink...He aint a complete "angry-young man" sorts;but doesn't take any wrong...Isn't it??....Embarrassed...Tht's the besht thing abt him.His silence speaks!!!...You simply get to know when he's angry,serious,or in fun-moood(which is quite rareLOL)...through his expressions.His face tells all.LOL..He aint an extremist;won't be angry all the tym,wont be funny all the tym.He is a normal,simple human-being,and is completely a good-boy~!!!!Big smileLOL...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...He was shimplyyyy adorable in tht scene with the l'il girl!!!Day Dreaming......His smileeeee simply killed meeee!!!Day Dreaming..And I simply love guys who have a shoft attitude towards childrn;can't hlp but simply adore 'em!!!Embarrassed.Apart from his personality,I simply love his dressing.Every colour he wears...uffffff,he looks dashing!!!....Embarrassed....His glasses absolutely suit him!!!.....And I find him alot more cute when he has those glasses-on!!......ufffffffff..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..And I heard he's close to his mom;lyk his mom talks,it really seems he is.And I'm simply dying to watch his chemistry with his mother!!!!Embarrassed..He's simply an ideal hubby any girl would want!!!Day Dreaming...or atleast,I would want!!LOLEmbarrassed......

And you know,when a character is a success;it's just due to the actor potraying it.:P....Na poocho yaar,ufffff...I simply love Gaurav!!!.....His smile is shimplyyyyyy adorable!!!!......Day DreamingDay Dreaming.....He aint the perfect Prince Charming types;but he IS charming in his own way!!!...Day DreamingDay Dreaming....He is simplyyyyy a cutieeeee!!!Day Dreaming.....He plays Daksh more than wht we call perfect!!!.....Embarrassed.....He's a perfect actor.And is reallyyyy better than most of the newcomers,today.Most of the newcomers are total over-actors,I think.Sme of them improve as tym passes,but some simply are working co of their looks and characters.LOL....But,Gaurav's great.His expresisons and dialogue-delivery is simply perfect.!!!Embarrassed.....And no I aint being biased!!LOL....I simply find him perfect!!!Embarrassed

There's simple one way I can explain my love for him!!!!HeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart

GOSH!!...Tht went long!!!......I can write a whole newspaper abt it!!!LOL.....I wish I could go on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 31 December 2010 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dani10akshi-sidputulBee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yes Akshi i agree agree woh toda gusse wala hai which is so adorable!!!

and Meenu its no problem i mentioned u coz i thought it was true!!! I loved his scene with the little girl u are so right it showed a different side to his character and he doesnt have to be in ur face or obvious about his emotions, he doesnt have to voice his opinion in dialogue coz he does it so well through his expressions!!!

his eyes and his face say it all so well, he is the totaly opposite to Naina which is why i believe they will be so good together however i do feel that he judged Naina too quickly but im sure he will eat his words once he realizes the truth and i would like to see how he will react then!!!

but i can understand his suspicion after all he is in the dirty field of being a divorce lawyer so all he see's is the bad and the ugly!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Meenu,Smile ur post was awesome and should i say enlightening about our Dearest Daksh LOL, well i agree with you since i also have this weakness for silent, angry young menEmbarrassed. Daksh is silent and i can see a tint of aggression in him which iam sure if provoked can cross limitsEmbarrassed.  I guess Naina is the right girl for him since i am sure this bitterness in him has something to do with either his past Confused(though its early to say) or with the kind of couples he sees in court everyday who scrape and fight nasty to get a divorce, the same couples who swear they love each other and all that just some time back Sleepy, ironic it isAngry. Maybe this is the reason for his bitterness and lack of trust in love and marriage Ouchor the fact that he forms opinions easily that too without giving the other person a chance to explainConfused. Still I love him he is damn cuteee Embarrassed and  the anger and specs both suit himEmbarrassed, i'am sure we will see some crackling chemistry between him and naina Winkthough not that soon, but i guess all of us Daksh and naina fans can wait. Correct me if iam wrong guys. Smile

akshi-sidputul

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Haila Daksh Day Dreaming

Let me just kinda use all my pentup energy and then I'll come back and update this! ^_^

Bee3nazz

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
what a name naina-daksh =danaLOL
omg i still laughing ,danaLOL
but next week  omg interaction session cant wait LOL

Edited by akshi-sidputul - 31 December 2010 at 3:03pm
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Haila Daksh Day Dreaming

Let me just kinda use all my pentup energy and then I'll come back and update this! ^_^

Naiana are u still buliding ur pent up  *cough*Lust*cough*Embarrassed i meant energy, coz im waiting to see ur monologue!!! WinkTongue

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 03 January 2011 at 5:41am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index