Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Maan ki kasam tooti,Brij ki Kismat footi! (Page 2)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Faith makes all things possible....

Hope makes all things Work...

Love makes all things beautiful..

May u hav all da three fr da cumin year…

HAPPY NEW YEAR IDIOTS!!!!!Hug

Lo maine bhi res kar li....Tongue
goin fr a family functn....vil edit laterTongueWink

Edited by LavZ - 31 December 2010 at 11:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenhearteminent--Magnificent----Revv--adoremevirgo

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
res but dont know if i will write

Okie 200th episode ke kitna vahiyat  episode....expect the unexpected.....we were expecting good or best....so we are bound to get worst na.........

AAJKE episode se 10000000 times better SBS tha.....JAI ho Cvs....better me not comment......yeh kal bhi to dikha sakte na.....BRIJ aur maan Ka dostana hamra saal akhirii deen barbaad karna tha........................
But bRIKUL was good only....no maneet good scene is disappointment

HAPPY NEW YEAR ...idiots

Edited by kuls11 - 31 December 2010 at 3:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgeminent--Magnificent----Revv--ravenheartadoremevirgoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to you and yours......

Good episode....looking forward to tomorrow's take.  Me thinks, ....Brij will loss the opportunity to attack....else his entry will get over too fast.  I prefer Brij to Arjun/NE... CV's should have thought of this track rather than ArjNe....

Edited by savi-tan - 31 December 2010 at 10:36am

sksgeminent--Magnificent--adoremevirgorickksInfinitedreams

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Scene 1

I really felt sorry for geet, her seducing strategy went down the drain.......If only had she stayed in that tub for 1 more minute am sure maan would have broken his..It was blatant from his expressions that he was prone towards her...(darn!!)...she reacted far too quick....Maans mixed manifestations were adorable when geet put the entire blame upon him regarding spoiling the plan.....poor maan was confused as well as angry......Loved how he reciprocated though...it's a shame maan could not show the entire trailer of what actually would have happened (this is the only scene I enjoyed the most)

Scene 2

Maan is quiet judgemental....but in a righteous manner....it's good to know that he can instantly smell a rat in the bag.....Am glad he raised his doubt's regarding arjun...something is deffo fishy....will have to wait for this arjun mystery to slowly unravel...

Scene 3

The hug between maan and geet has created a milestone in my heart and ended this year on a good note....could not have asked for anything better......Love maaneet even more.......

Overall the episode was run-of-the-mill.....

Anyways before whizzing off, wanted to wish all my friends a very very prosperous and joyous new year's eve as well as a happy new year.....Hope all of your wishes are fulfilled during the new year and I sincerely hope you're all successful in anything you work towards.....love you all loads....xxxxx

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 31 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenhearteminent--Magnificent----Revv--mausam19adoremevirgorickksroseinbloom

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Highlights/Take for Today's episode:

Maan helped Geet to flop her plan and Geet ran away from her man

Sharaarathe Ankhe Aur Muskuraathe chehraa, koun hain jo inse nahi maraa

Reminder of painful flashbacks make Brij's Vengeance say time for some payback

Arjun par Maan Ka shak - Geet takes the charge to check

Geet cautions Annie that trust in Maan she must, but sways to agree with Annie's robust yet blind trust.

Geet braves the cold in search of a moment enchanted, but Maan arranges for a fire that makes her efforts once again thwarted.

Chahthi thi Unki Baahon Mein Garmi, Par Paayi thi sardi aur laal naak ki saathi

An agreement given in haste makes Geet regret the opportunity lost, and leaves in her mouth a bitter taste.

With Brij's entry Nakul found some leisure. Chalo, at least there is one person who in this takes pleasure.

Brij's advance marks the approach of a storm, and the power cut leaves Geet in fear to roam.

Where there exists darkness there also exists light. While danger shadows her, Geet finds her knight.

Andhera bhi kardiya kya kamaal. Maan broke his vow to answer Geet's mute call.

Two love birds embrace in comfort, oblivious to the danger that is their cohort.

Noteworthy Dialogs from Today's episode:

Maan:

"Poora Show To Dekhke Jao"

"Mein Annie Ki Nahi Arjun Ki Galat Iradon Par Shak Kar Raha Hoon"

"Geet Har Waqt Bachpana Chodo. Andar Jao Nahi To Tand Lagjaayegi"

Geet:

"Yeh sab aapki wajah se hua hain"

"Mujhe khud woh is tarah ka insaan nahi lagtha. Magar mera maanna yeh bhi hain ki insaan pehchaane ki kabiliyat mujhe jyada Maan mein hain."

"Muje Tand Nahi Lagegi"

"Ek Din Keliye Unke Baat Nahi Maanti Toh woh tuje wuttakar legaya hote"

"Woh bhi toh sudharthe nahi na. Ajeeb ajeeb sharthe rakhthe hai ya toh ajeeb ajeeb kasme"

Nakul:

"Ekahi din Mein aake Aapne ithna badiya kaam sambhala ki hume kuch karna hi nahi padtha"

What makes 200th episode special? The Million Dollar Hug at the end.

Edited by sksg - 31 December 2010 at 11:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent--radev2010--Revv--mausam19ravenheartadoremevirgorickksroseinbloomSilentsoulInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Hazaron Duaon...
Beshumar Wafaon...
An-Ginat Mohabaton...
Be-Panah Chahaton Aur...
Khushion Ke La-Zawal Khazane Ke Sath..
Aapko Naya Saal Mubarak Ho!!

Happy New year!!
Party

Edited by --Nargis-- - 31 December 2010 at 11:07am

sksgeminent--Revv--ravenheartLavZInfinitedreams

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

beetien pal bhul ja...woh pal nehi hai kahi...
layenge pal naye....ek zindegi phir haasi...
ye bheegi palke utha...ye soch k muskura...
layenge samay koi jamana aisa yaha....
Phir chalegi hawa manchali,Phir se mehkegi koi kali,
Phir koi humsafar aayega,Dil koi geet phir gaayega'

happy new year....
 luv ya all....

Edited by -sann- - 31 December 2010 at 11:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgeminent--Revv--LavZ

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I'm going to see if I can write something today!!! I have yet to see the episode! ...oh and can't wait to watch SBS segment too!! :)
EDIT:

Happy New Year Everyone!! Party

Wish and pray you all have a wonderful year ahead! (oh and Be safe & alert tonight !! & of-course' Don't forget to have fun! Smile)

All right on to today's episode'I thought it was good, although it could have been better, considering it was the 200th episode'

After watching SBS and SBB, I noticed they edited out some parts of the bathtub scene. I wish they had included Geet's hair hitting Maan's face - it was really captivating! (GC's awesome in his expressions!)  Oh well at least we got to see it in SBB/SBS!!

Muniza- I totally agree with you'I really enjoyed watching Nakul here! He's so funny! He finally has more than one dialogue/scene!  Be fun to watch Brij and Nakul's interactions!

MY concern for Brij's entry:

I'm excited about Brij's re-entry, but I really hope it's worthwhile. I don't want his part to go to waste. Meaning, I really don't want to see his part becoming "cheesy" neither do I want him to be sidelined just because Arjun's there. I feel like he's way more critical than Arjun as of right now.  He played a very important part during the first phase of Geet, -just hope the CV's have something good planned for his character.

I liked Brij reminiscing the past with his flash backs'Brings back good ole HP days- Brij vs. Maan'Lol

I know this isn't a "K" serial, but I've heard Ekta Kapoor and her CV's are known to leave loopholes, or "forget" to close the loops of a story, and assume the audience has forgotten'Well I hope this is not the case here.  Having said that, I really hope they show a logical reason of how Brij got bail, and how he found about Geet's whereabouts! 

Oh yes ..CV's please show whatever happened to Dev, Meera and Sasha.

p.s- Although I know it was needed to move the story forward, I'm still not in accordance with Maan's younger sister's entry. It was too abrupt' Sorry guys for still harping on that!!

Other Concerns'

Ok something I didn't address earlier was Daadi dropping the charges on NT. I don't know if someone has already posted on this before, but I don't think that was Daadi's right. I know that she's the eldest, and she's wiser, but I think Geet should have had a say in this, since it is -her battle. 

**Sorry guys, this was sort of like a "haul" since I didn't get the time to post earlier-hence my thoughts on old scenes'

p.s.s- I totally enjoyed GC & DD's SBS segment today!! Drashti has such a bubbly and lively personality- love watching her!

A very Happy New Year once again! Party

Edited by eminent - 31 December 2010 at 3:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsksg--Revv--Yasmeen786ravenheartadoremevirgoroseinbloom

Go to top