Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Maan ki kasam tooti,Brij ki Kismat footi! (Page 12)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Happy New Years my Idiotsssss!! ~ Hug

May all of you have a prosperous year ahead! <3

Loooo ji.. akhiro kar Maan ji ki kasam TOOTI! Wink

But I like the way it broke... anything will change but Geet's fear of the dark.. never..but of course this time the fear is hinted at a possible future of fear in Geet's life from the return of Brij Oyeee.

Brij: Are Paaji thoda wait kar nai sakte Geetay pe hamla karne mein?! Hain? KM aae, Geet ko dekha aur vaar shuru!? Bohat kameenay aadmi ho tum .. laikin it's granted because you were a real kameena from the beginning so this is obviously predictable that you wouldn't want to leave your chance at getting back at the girl who sent you dragging to rot in jail! You just got lucky enough to be bailed... by who we've yet to find out!

And oh yea.. I'm loving this man's Master Chef look. LOL

At Maaneet: Ok Geet.... you should've either waited a while before getting out of the bathtub or let the man strip a little more yo! We girls were tarasofying for some abs and tumne hamare khwahishon per paani pher diya hai! Ouch But Maan.. haiiii he did a much better job at seduction! LOL! Did you see how far that tie flew! I thought it would come out of the screen and hit MY face! LAWL! LOL Poora show to dekhti jao!? Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 Blushing We wanted to Maan.. but Geet wouldn't let us Unhappy .

Geet: Haiii re this girl and her nautanki! She won't budge from the swing and look .. she really thinks Maan won't return.. but awww I love the way she starts cribbing about him and then herself realizes that she must be wrong because that sense of trust that she has on him brings her back to the realization that Maan won't ever leave her! And Maan didn't even get to start a bonfire lol! Oh another thing to note about his kanjoos-ness: He goes and gets logs.. instead of perhaps a heater! Lmao. ROFL But no .. ye tau isne had paar kardi! Aag laga deta wahan pe aaj budhoo! Phir lagti Geet ko aur garmi!

Awwwwwieee.. I love Geet's sneezes! LOL She looks so adorable sneezing and wiping her nose.. even in front of her man! Haha. That was adorable. Sillly you Tasha! Jaake apna kaam kar nake koi mashwara deney keliye khari ho Geet ke paas: You should go see a doctor... yea she knows you dumbo. Tongue

Ok for me the best scene apart from the hug (duh!) was Brij seeing Geet and Maan... and remembering the oh-so-intense days of HP. Him getting insulted like an animal in front of everyone and Maan fighting him in his own house like a true man! I loved those episodes.. and it made me a little nostalgic. But I loved the way they shot it... Brij on one side.. seeing Geet go first and then the man who would do anything for her.. trailing right behind her.. kind of gave me and indication that in the future (which also happened today in the last scene) whenever Brij comes to attack Geet.. Maan will be right behind her to protect her. But that scene brought out goosebumps..

Oye Nakul! Per neechey rakh batameez! Table pe per rakh ke rest kar raha hai besharam! LOL Lol Brij you've brought out the joy in Nakewllll by coming to KM. But lolll the way he got caught.. and when Daadi was talking to Brij.. Brij's (OMG Why did I tapkofy here!?) look was too funny... altho it was meant to be serious. Lawl!

Ok.. Annie seems to have full trust in Arjun.. but I completely blocked out the battery pack.. can't see this fake love Dead well.. to me it looks completely fake in front of our Maaneet... even if it's real from Annie's side.. but I LOVED Geet's dialogue to Annie about how more than her, she knows Maan is never this judgemental about people unless he has a reason.. thankyou for that line! (Barry: Hug)

Precap: Haiiiii Geet I know you've got your Maan but just be careful and Maan just watch out for Brij cuz he gives me creeeeps Ouch)

Aright, lovely epi.. full of nautanki and seriousness from Brij paaji..

looking fwd to super saturday!

Laterssss my Idiots!

Love,

Z

<3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Revv---honeydew-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
To all idiotss FFamily :>  Whatever you guys posted in previous thread have been taken into considerations.. alwayss.. sO NO SORRY or feeling guilty whatsoeverrr....HALLA BOLLL keep going !! Thumbs UpHugI'm only disappointed with those basherss and negativity that constantly keep spreading like virus through my inbox/GEET page all around.. Wacko

but somehow i;m missing hitler/sherni/dreamydolz !! DisapproveBroken Heart  WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE ANYMORE?? REASONSS??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgeminent--Revv---RushTrip-rickksroseinbloomSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
The achooooooo seq....with Maan repeating the action same as Geet was cuteLOL....And i too like Geet was wondering (But much before her)...ki why was she not adamant....Toh woh utta ke le jatha naLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--roseinbloommysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

To all idiotss FFamily :>  Whatever you guys posted in previous thread have been taken into considerations.. alwayss.. sO NO SORRY or feeling guilty whatsoeverrr....HALLA BOLLL keep going !! Thumbs UpHugI'm only disappointed with those basherss and negativity that constantly keep spreading like virus through my inbox/GEET page all around.. Wacko

but somehow i;m missing hitler/sherni/dreamydolz !! DisapproveBroken Heart  WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE ANYMORE?? REASONSS??

Vinu

You know the reasons now..so edited...

Edited by -RushTrip- - 31 December 2010 at 4:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz--Revv--rickks

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
BTW

thanks Vinu for always listening to us..being part of this family..

i know our idiosyncrasies are...exactly that idiotic..

but we all love you and each other...we have bonded on this thread..due to Geet and  have felt part of a family from the day we all met

yes things do go wrong..does not mean you walk away...right!!

LVraaz--Revv--adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Yaar Vinu...sahi ho...

New Year's tumhari hai..toh akhri din pe mujhe rulaaoge...!!

yahan abhi sirf..shaam ke 5:00 baje hain..

rula lo....khabardaar..jo...Naye Saal mein aisa waisa kuch kiya toh!!

Evil Smile

LVraaz--Revv--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
rote kaye ko hum hain, rote kaye ko hum
hona hai jo ho, sad hote kaye ko hum

cry cry itna cry karte hain  kaye ko
itna darte hain 
kaye ko
pal pal marte 
kaye ko
why why aisa why waisa kyun hota
yoon hota to kya hota
jo hota hai woh hota

fly fly baby fly, dekhein yaa udh ke
dekhein badal se jud ke
dekhain phir na mud mud ke

haan raaton ko na sote kaye ko

chaar pal ka hai, saanson ka kissa
kitna hai hissa is mein, aansoon ka, soch lo tum
bachpan bhi tha ek, ek boodha sa pal
kis ne dekha kal, to is pal ki qeemat, jod lo tum

haan raaton ko na sote kaye ko

Edited by rickks - 31 December 2010 at 3:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz--Revv---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Viji...

Me just a sentimental...fool...

so it happens...

me usually bindaas about things...bas kabhi kabhi...ek aurat hone ka..aur..rone..ka..right.. yaad aa jaata hai..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mysterygurl1427rickks

Go to top