Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jes75

Haan yaar Shivu , Maan ke saath tub main kaun baithe ga ????? Muni has the sole rights to the tub 

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......ijaat ka ice cream nahin banane ka🤣
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

bavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna ..
bavrese mann ki dekho bavri hain baatein
bavrese mann ki dekho bavri hain baatein
bavrisi dhadkane hain bavri hain saanse
bavrisi karwanto se nindiya kyon bhaage
bavrese nain chahe bawre zarokhon se bavre naazaroon ko takna

Aa piya in nainen mein jo palak dhaag tohe loon
Na main dekhoon aur ko, na tohe dekhne doon

Aa nazar mein tujhko main bhar loon
Tujhe dil mein apne aa dhar loon
Huwi main deewani
 piya bawri, piya bawri, piya bawri

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys! I updated my post on pg.2 ..but here it is again! 😊:

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Di u think that i would not come????😉🤗
i know i know...this place sucks with out......🤣

jk jk......glad to see ur here too di.....any plans today with jiju??😛

i thought you might be busy with new year's part plans..and all..

you young sexy people..go to parties and enjoy..us...old foggies..just sit in our snuggies adn sip hot chocolate while watching the ball fall in Times Square..how staid..hai na!!🤣

na we have fast today so..no drinking no..partying...will be having a party tomorrow...!!

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Jes & Vrushu - Tub hua muni se paraya...CV's ne openly aaj mujhe bataya ke stop your jhap of tub, cause you will not gonna get any kind of tesht in the tub...Tub ne kiya Geet ka plan chaupat....Muni hui abb saari wishes se parai, CV's ne ki uske armano ki achi dhulai...

Muniza

Oh di....i was very mad this morning that they editted the tub scene
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys I updated my post on pg2 but here it is again 😊:

Happy New Year Everyone!! 🥳

Wish and pray you all have a wonderful year ahead! (oh and Be safe & alert tonight !! & of-course' Don't forget to have fun! 😊)

All right on to today's episode'I thought it was good, although it could have been better, considering it was the 200th episode'

After watching SBS and SBB, I noticed they edited out some parts of the bathtub scene. I wish they had included Geet's hair hitting Maan's face - it was really captivating! (GC's awesome in his expressions!)  Oh well at least we got to see it in SBB/SBS!!

Muniza- I totally agree with you'I really enjoyed watching Nakul here! He's so funny! He finally has more than one dialogue/scene!  Be fun to watch Brij and Nakul's interactions!

MY concern for Brij's entry:

I'm excited about Brij's re-entry, but I really hope it's worthwhile. I don't want his part to go to waste. Meaning, I really don't want to see his part becoming "cheesy" neither do I want him to be sidelined just because Arjun's there. I feel like he's way more critical than Arjun as of right now.  He played a very important part during the first phase of Geet, -just hope the CV's have something good planned for his character.

I liked Brij reminiscing the past with his flash backs'Brings back good ole HP days- Brij vs. Maan'Lol

I know this isn't a "K" serial, but I've heard Ekta Kapoor and her CV's are known to leave loopholes, or "forget" to close the loops of a story, and assume the audience has forgotten'Well I hope this is not the case here.  Having said that, I really hope they show a logical reason of how Brij got bail, and how he found about Geet's whereabouts! 

Oh yes ..CV's please show whatever happened to Dev, Meera and Sasha.

p.s- Although I know it was needed to move the story forward, I'm still not in accordance with Maan's younger sister's entry. It was too abrupt' Sorry guys for still harping on that!!

Other Concerns'

Ok something I didn't address earlier was Daadi dropping the charges on NT. I don't know if someone has already posted on this before, but I don't think that was Daadi's right. I know that she's the eldest, and she's wiser, but I think Geet should have had a say in this, since it is -her battle. 

**Sorry guys, this was sort of like a "haul" since I didn't get the time to post earlier-hence my thoughts on old scenes'

p.s.s- I totally enjoyed GC & DD's SBS segment today!! Drashti has such a bubbly and lively personality- love watching her!

A very Happy New Year once again! 🥳
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar shivi wanted to tell u something ...today while sbs segment they showed na the snow wala hug ...Maan holding Geet from behind and they kept zeroing on those fingers .......thought u then and those fingers are giving me sleepless nites ....😆
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

i thought you might be busy with new year's part plans..and all..

you young sexy people..go to parties and enjoy..us...old foggies..just sit in our snuggies adn sip hot chocolate while watching the ball fall in Times Square..how staid..hai na!!🤣

na we have fast today so..no drinking no..partying...will be having a party tomorrow...!!

Oh yea that aaghyarus thingy....yea grandmother is doin it too

nope Di....i party at home alone.....😳
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eminent

Hi guys! I updated my post on pg.2 ..but here it is again! 😊:

What where...*vrush looking around..earnestly* where is the take

dhatt teri ki..you said..page 2 and here too..

and not to be seen..* where are my glasses*
LVraaz thumbnail
@Expresso :> dont  disturb vinu ki nihu.. let her rest... let her sleepp... btw i did discussed ths with hitler about it... about the forming gropu etc.. it's just that i dont feel right.. dont feel the masti,mazza anymore.. the mahiness seems to be lacking without them ..i've already pms them atleast stay here for sometime until the wedding !!

@Dhakdhak@ParizzViji@Everybody :> ðŸ¤—🤗🤗Happy happy new year to you tooo !! have rocking 2011.. !! hopefullly everything goes smoothly this time...