Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

hey alll the members of my idiot phaamily..!Happy new year my  best buddies..!πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

Hey Mariam ji....Kaise ho...

Happy New Year to you too Ji

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

hey..got to go..its already 2.30 here..
will be back in the morning.

wish u all a happy new year once again and gudnite :)

Haila going already par kyu
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rickks

Haila going already par kyu

shhhhhh..gup..chupp
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Hi everyone!! happy new year....party and enjoy the holidays!!

Love u all.....always smile........

Happy New Year to you too Dear.....

Where are you...

Partying Kya
πŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

shhhhhh..gup..chupp

Did u read my Haldi wala PostπŸ˜•
rickks thumbnail
Another thing missing was that Geet actually flips her wet hair and it brushes on Maan's face it was shown in SBS but why was it scrapped of today????....The expression he gives there was one in a MILLION😊
rickks thumbnail
Looks like Maan unbuttoning the shirt for the third time was planned to be shown as one having Hilarious effects on the Audience rather than a sensuous one as per the Precap yesterday......

Back-Ground Music Suna KisineπŸ˜†.....

Jaise Pink panther ki liye ek master piece hai....GHSP has this one when its a comedy seq πŸ˜†

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Years my Idiotsssss!! ~ πŸ€—

May all of you have a prosperous year ahead! <3

Loooo ji.. akhiro kar Maan ji ki kasam TOOTI! πŸ˜‰

But I like the way it broke... anything will change but Geet's fear of the dark.. never..but of course this time the fear is hinted at a possible future of fear in Geet's life from the return of Brij Oyeee.

Brij: Are Paaji thoda wait kar nai sakte Geetay pe hamla karne mein?! Hain? KM aae, Geet ko dekha aur vaar shuru!? Bohat kameenay aadmi ho tum .. laikin it's granted because you were a real kameena from the beginning so this is obviously predictable that you wouldn't want to leave your chance at getting back at the girl who sent you dragging to rot in jail! You just got lucky enough to be bailed... by who we've yet to find out!

And oh yea.. I'm loving this man's Master Chef look. πŸ˜†

At Maaneet: Ok Geet.... you should've either waited a while before getting out of the bathtub or let the man strip a little more yo! We girls were tarasofying for some abs and tumne hamare khwahishon per paani pher diya hai!  But Maan.. haiiii he did a much better job at seduction! LOL! Did you see how far that tie flew! I thought it would come out of the screen and hit MY face! LAWL! πŸ˜† Poora show to dekhti jao!? Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 ☺️ We wanted to Maan.. but Geet wouldn't let us πŸ˜” .

Geet: Haiii re this girl and her nautanki! She won't budge from the swing and look .. she really thinks Maan won't return.. but awww I love the way she starts cribbing about him and then herself realizes that she must be wrong because that sense of trust that she has on him brings her back to the realization that Maan won't ever leave her! And Maan didn't even get to start a bonfire lol! Oh another thing to note about his kanjoos-ness: He goes and gets logs.. instead of perhaps a heater! Lmao. 🀣 But no .. ye tau isne had paar kardi! Aag laga deta wahan pe aaj budhoo! Phir lagti Geet ko aur garmi!

Awwwwwieee.. I love Geet's sneezes! πŸ˜† She looks so adorable sneezing and wiping her nose.. even in front of her man! Haha. That was adorable. Sillly you Tasha! Jaake apna kaam kar nake koi mashwara deney keliye khari ho Geet ke paas: You should go see a doctor... yea she knows you dumbo. πŸ˜›

Ok for me the best scene apart from the hug (duh!) was Brij seeing Geet and Maan... and remembering the oh-so-intense days of HP. Him getting insulted like an animal in front of everyone and Maan fighting him in his own house like a true man! I loved those episodes.. and it made me a little nostalgic. But I loved the way they shot it... Brij on one side.. seeing Geet go first and then the man who would do anything for her.. trailing right behind her.. kind of gave me and indication that in the future (which also happened today in the last scene) whenever Brij comes to attack Geet.. Maan will be right behind her to protect her. But that scene brought out goosebumps..

Oye Nakul! Per neechey rakh batameez! Table pe per rakh ke rest kar raha hai besharam! πŸ˜† Lol Brij you've brought out the joy in Nakewllll by coming to KM. But lolll the way he got caught.. and when Daadi was talking to Brij.. Brij's (OMG Why did I tapkofy here!?) look was too funny... altho it was meant to be serious. Lawl!

Ok.. Annie seems to have full trust in Arjun.. but I completely blocked out the battery pack.. can't see this fake love 🀒 well.. to me it looks completely fake in front of our Maaneet... even if it's real from Annie's side.. but I LOVED Geet's dialogue to Annie about how more than her, she knows Maan is never this judgemental about people unless he has a reason.. thankyou for that line! (Barry: πŸ€—)

Precap: Haiiiii Geet I know you've got your Maan but just be careful and Maan just watch out for Brij cuz he gives me creeeeps )

Aright, lovely epi.. full of nautanki and seriousness from Brij paaji..

looking fwd to super saturday!

Laterssss my Idiots!

Love,

Z

<3
LVraaz thumbnail
To all idiotss FFamily :>  Whatever you guys posted in previous thread have been taken into considerations.. alwayss.. sO NO SORRY or feeling guilty whatsoeverrr....HALLA BOLLL keep going !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—I'm only disappointed with those basherss and negativity that constantly keep spreading like virus through my inbox/GEET page all around.. 

but somehow i;m missing hitler/sherni/dreamydolz !! πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί  WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE ANYMORE?? REASONSS??

rickks thumbnail
The achooooooo seq....with Maan repeating the action same as Geet was cuteπŸ˜†....And i too like Geet was wondering (But much before her)...ki why was she not adamant....Toh woh utta ke le jatha naπŸ˜†