Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Is Leaving..Viren Sood Ka Vaada..=( (Page 5)

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Cant wait 4 tomm

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakku

It's difficult to Watch CCBM without Viren....but the only hope is Viren for sure is going to come back with a bang...he might've  left Nivi so that he can find out the real MP and lo we'll have the psycho Viren.

1TRUELOVE =I think he went delhi to the way he and chanchal exchanged looks theres somthing fishy going on and i also feel viren is doing all this just for revenge if he truley loved her he would give hr time not and ultimatem and why did viren not let nivi eXplain about the rope 
look at the bigger picture guys!!!!!
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1truelove

Originally posted by Nakku

It's difficult to Watch CCBM without Viren....but the only hope is Viren for sure is going to come back with a bang...he might've  left Nivi so that he can find out the real MP and lo we'll have the psycho Viren.

1TRUELOVE =I think he went delhi to the way he and chanchal exchanged looks theres somthing fishy going on and i also feel viren is doing all this just for revenge if he truley loved her he would give hr time not and ultimatem and why did viren not let nivi eXplain about the rope 
look at the bigger picture guys!!!!!
i don't think he's after revenge anymore coz he wanted revenge  bcoz of his dadaji and now he can see his dadaji is all fine and loves nivedita very much  but  ya i think sid  might be after revenge coz nvedita left him and married viren......viren might be obsessed with nivedita but he's not after revenge anymore................
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
lets se wht happs tonite

Go to top