Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Is Leaving..Viren Sood Ka Vaada..=( (Page 3)

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteMeher

nooooo sanihaCry..i tink he Went dElhi...I CaNtt imAgin ccbm wiThout hIm....naheeeeeee...Cry

dhekna..nIvi vIren ko miss karoonga aur she ll call him bak..im damn sure...if she din call den i willLOLWink...i need him..LOL.
.nd i luV 2day'Z epiSode..juzz luvd de way he said 'bolo na' to nivi..

I Hope he doesnt disappear for long werna no one will watchCry

Nakku Newbie
Nakku
Nakku

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
It's difficult to Watch CCBM without Viren....but the only hope is Viren for sure is going to come back with a bang...he might've  left Nivi so that he can find out the real MP and lo we'll have the psycho Viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahm

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
true saniha....dere many fanz who watch ccbm juzz for viren...if he disappear den nobdy ll watch..incldng me...Angry..yeh mera vaada hai...

bEauty suckZ...cHarActeR ruLezz...
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

arrey yaar it's just so that MP can make his moves easily..and it'll be alot easier for viren to keep an eye on Nivi...coz if he is at home then no way mp will mk a move in front of him or when he is arnd..
so he'll pretend to be away, and keep an eye on Nivi, so he can find out about the MP ;-)
viren is smart guys...there is no way he'll leave nivi alone at this state!

I was thinking that too

And being away from Viren might make Nivi realize just how much she truly loves him and so when he comes back we'll get to see a more lovey dovey hug and a confession.. or am I asking for too much?! LOL
hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
It's good... that he is leaving.. that might help Nivi to realise that how much she miss him and love him and soon we will be able to hear that I love u too Viren.....from Nivi.......if viren's this idea doesn't work thn nothing is going to work with nivi....

nahhhhh he will think of something else .......he is too smart ..... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Originally posted by cuteMeher

nooooo sanihaCry..i tink he Went dElhi...I CaNtt imAgin ccbm wiThout hIm....naheeeeeee...Cry

dhekna..nIvi vIren ko miss karoonga aur she ll call him bak..im damn sure...if she din call den i willLOLWink...i need him..LOL.
.nd i luV 2day'Z epiSode..juzz luvd de way he said 'bolo na' to nivi..

I Hope he doesnt disappear for long werna no one will watchCry

Haan yaar. Viren is the soul of the entire show.. ever since he entered he IS CCBM. Without him the show is boring.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

arrey yaar it's just so that MP can make his moves easily..and it'll be alot easier for viren to keep an eye on Nivi...coz if he is at home then no way mp will mk a move in front of him or when he is arnd..
so he'll pretend to be away, and keep an eye on Nivi, so he can find out about the MP ;-)
viren is smart guys...there is no way he'll leave nivi alone at this state!

I was thinking that too

And being away from Viren might make Nivi realize just how much she truly loves him and so when he comes back we'll get to see a more lovey dovey hug and a confession.. or am I asking for too much?! LOL

Rahm n Sanju completlyy completlyy agrred wid u both . Viren definatelyy is a smart guy n He lovess nivi lott more then himself n d phansi incident made him so scared for Nivi tht made him thnk more deeply n seriously abr d MP .n it was evident frm 2dy's scene wid nandu where he says 2 himself ki " Yahi toh main jaanna chahti hun" . Toh defniatelyy i will go wid sanju tht Viren will pretend 2 go delhi n secretly he will keep eye on Nivi .

@sanhu , @faida , @Rahm completlyy agrre wid u all tht Kinshuk / Viren is charm n life of d show n wout Viren dis show is nothng . So i don't thnk ct's will make Viren disappear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeRahm

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im nt guna watch ccbm till he cums bck
i with u saniha

Go to top