Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Game se kiya arjun ne arohi ko impress...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Arohi tells her canadian cousins that chikku is there jiju and they ask who is that and chikku tells them that he's their bodyguard..... chikku drops his handy and tells arjun to pick it up and he does.... arohi sees simi and introduces them to her....

bua makes everyone sit and then says that we'll play a game.... bua gives arohi and chikku a bowl and tells them to write questions that the other can answer..... bua sees chikku looking so she tells him to go upstairs and write them.... then bua comes back and one by one the family members ask arohi chikku's favorite questions and she gets 2 wrong and 2 right.... simi says you got 50% right and her mom says that it wont work out with just 50% right and simi tells her that its just a game....

simi says who's going to read arohi's questions and arjun comes ther and rajbir tells them that chikku's servant is here and he'll do it..... Rajbir tells arjun to read and arjun goes an gets the papers.... arohi asks if she's romantic or partical and arjun says she's a hope less romantic.... then arohi asks what is she afraid of and arjun says you were scared of the dark but now she's scared of lossing herself. Tayaji asks what's your thoughts and arohi says that chikku gave the right answers.....  arohi then asks what does she miss when she's away and arjun says that she misses her family.... arohi last question is what is my perfect date and arjun says flowers candles and a small table where they could talk..... everyone starts clapping and rajbir says that your lucky to have a boss like this.... arohi says that im very happy and only a person that loves me a lot can answer like this.... Then she sasy that only an ideal life partner and not the one that plays a dram of loving....

Chikku comes there and says that im sorry and that i forgot to write my answers and arohi says that if you didnt write them then and arjun says that i wrote them.... then he says that chikku told me that i should do all his work so i thought i should do this too...... Then arohi's mom gets up and says that lets dance and all.....

In the kitchen DJ tells amrit to not tell arohi anything.... and she says that what can we do for chikku and arohi.... DJ says that i'll tell chikku to take arohi for a long drive at night time....

arohi is walking here and there and shefali comes there with arjun.... arohi says thank you and shefali says im waiting outside.... Arjun asks her why she called him and that he doesnt understand..... arohi tells him to not act that smart and you did this on purpose.... arohi asks why did you take the test but then she tells him to be quiet.... arohi tells him that he doesnt have the right to answer the question and arjun says i have the right but your not admitting it..... arohi says your bad person and arjun says dont you think you repeated bad words a lot.... arohi asks arjun why did he come here and he tells her you really dont know..... arohi says i dont want to know and is about to leave but arjun pulls her back.... he tells her that for the first time im working honestly leaving my family and all and then he says that i left all this for you and the answer to your question is i came here for you..... arjun tells her that i wont hit anyone and that i want to prove you that i can do anything for you and arohi tells him that i dont trust you.... arjun pulls her back and tells her that you told me once that you trust me more that yourself..... arohi says that you broke the trust and arjun says that you love me just as much as i love you.... They both stare at each other and arjun wipes her tears away and says that you know you can trust me.... arohi remembers all the momments and arohi leaves and tells chikku to go from here and he leaves.... arjun starts to go behind chikku but before he leaves he lookd at arohi and she leaves and he stands there smiling.....

NO PRECAP....
dont forget to press the LIKE button and to read the WRITTEN UPDATE

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 31 December 2010 at 8:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba.khanAnku_20arshisangelSabeeqaKishikaek43Jay-Deetanu111asabsfathimaHADmishtinan_10-sia-rasika_DSkarankittu...Binny...Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thaaanks Hug..Yeeah I'm The First Todaay Wink

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 31 December 2010 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thank you.Hug

lilindiangurl13

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thank youu
go ahead please..lol i cant wait to read what happens next hehe

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update :) it made ma day :) :)

lilindiangurl13

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update
hyaeeee..Heart...after long i got goosebumps...BlushingDay Dreaming

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thanks... :)
now the weekend will b longggggggggggggggggg.. ;)

happy new year everyone...:D

lilindiangurl13

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index