India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is 100% right... (Page 6)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i think ishaan is right but he should understand that it is the same suhana whom he love and how can he be so rude to her. he should realize that she also loves him...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

Originally posted by sargun

i think ishaan is right but he should understand that it is the same suhana whom he love and how can he be so rude to her. he should realize that she also loveshim

how can he realize that when she has never expressed her feelings to him. she insults him, puts him down, makes fun of him, is extremely moody, rude and all that to him he never knows what to accept from her. he loves her but he doesn't know if she does so really he is not being rude. would you take it if someone slapped your friend like that no matter what to suhana every thing is about pride win and lose. i mean don't get me wrong i like suhana she is awesome but ishaan is not a super husband and i think its about time he man up and yell back at suhana and shuts her for once that would be something becasue she is always yelling at him 
well said....agree with u dear..
music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

Originally posted by sexyheels

i think ishaan is right but he should understand that it is the same suhana whom he love and how can he be so rude to her. he should realize that she also loveshim

how can he realize that when she has never expressed her feelings to him. she insults him, puts him down, makes fun of him, is extremely moody, rude and all that to him he never knows what to accept from her. he loves her but he doesn't know if she does so really he is not being rude. would you take it if someone slapped your friend like that no matter what to suhana every thing is about pride win and lose. i mean don't get me wrong i like suhana she is awesome but ishaan is not a super husband and i think its about time he man up and yell back at suhana and shuts her for once that would be something becasue she is always yelling at him 

yeahhh...me also think the same.....

ishan is right in his side...

sona made that qstns to suhana just to make suhana talk about what she feels towards ishaan....but suhana took it in a wrong sense...of course she hasto...bcose just before their entry suhana was not thinking that ishaan mera pyar...pati hai....she was thinking she's the official wife and and ishaan should hear suhana only.....how rudeeeeeeeeee.....

and what ishan is yelling is correct...hadh ho gayi ...ithna din hogaya..till now she has not spoke to him with love....why cant suhana feels the love towards him...why cant she think that its love...she knows what is love...when she was in love with sid..who gave her class about love...she knew what sid want and how...and she was desperate to give that.....

now she doesnt know that her feelings towards ishaan is love...

hai new to this forum a silent reader

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@gia_k
        That's it Gia, u said it all. It's not only abt UK ,  US or India. Everywhere in the world girls like Sona gets tight slaps and husbands like Ishan gets much more behind close doors, Front of everyone and ohhh for rest of their Censored life. 
         No one in their family thought wrong in it, is amazing. They all proved to be blind to their actions. My own husband would not do any kind of idiocrasy in front of me in public with anyother girl. He knows when i'm angry my one look is enough. i have trained him LOL   ROFL  While he has trained me the too. LOL 
         No husband in entire world is brave enough to hug, chipking , going to pub, etc in front of their wives & did i mention in their bedroom? When i saw him dancing with sona today i thought " Suhana give him slap too " he needs to wake up from this dream.Confused Dead  

netri, mere behena... I love you yaar...LOLLOLLOL your arguments are awesome... made me ROFLROFLROFL reading your post. ROFL

For god's sake, for the 100th time, can one not see the way Ishaan and Sona entered the bedroom together? They walked passed Suhana as if she never existed there... and who in the world will walk into their bedroom with a friend??? Which wife in the world would like for her husband to walk into their bedroom w/friend and make a repeat performance of his pub experience rubbing it on her face?  If people think it is ok, then they are wrong. The world will be full of Lorena Bobbats... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

@gia_k
        That's it Gia, u said it all. It's not only abt UK ,  US or India. Everywhere in the world girls like Sona gets tight slaps and husbands like Ishan gets much more behind close doors, Front of everyone and ohhh for rest of their Censored life. 
         No one in their family thought wrong in it, is amazing. They all proved to be blind to their actions. My own husband would not do any kind of idiocrasy in front of me in public with anyother girl. He knows when i'm angry my one look is enough. i have trained him LOL   ROFL  While he has trained me the too. LOL 
         No husband in entire world is brave enough to hug, chipking , going to pub, etc in front of their wives & did i mention in their bedroom? When i saw him dancing with sona today i thought " Suhana give him slap too " he needs to wake up from this dream.Confused Dead  

netri, mere behena... I love you yaar...LOLLOLLOL your arguments are awesome... made me ROFLROFLROFL reading your post. ROFL

For god's sake, for the 100th time, can one not see the way Ishaan and Sona entered the bedroom together? They walked passed Suhana as if she never existed there... and who in the world will walk into their bedroom with a friend??? Which wife in the world would like for her husband to walk into their bedroom w/friend and make a repeat performance of his pub experience rubbing it on her face?  If people think it is ok, then they are wrong. The world will be full of Lorena Bobbats... ROFL

I know right LOL.... I have never met a man in my life who doesn't know when woman is hitting on him. Ishaan is the first one i have ever seen even for fictional character... he is lousy....Even 15 year old boy knows when girl is putting her moves on him trust me it goes vies versa. In these gen. no one is this saint like. or more like moron......Ouch
       Tell u the truth when i saw him dancing with Sonali , I completely lost it. Ishaan now belongs in a museum.....Confused  I know i read some of the posts and ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL
       My husband thinks i'm high......LOL

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishmewell

@gia_k

I know right LOL.... I have never met a man in my life who doesn't know when woman is hitting on him. Ishaan is the first one i have ever seen even for fictional character... he is lousy....Even 15 year old boy knows when girl is putting her moves on him trust me it goes vies versa. In these gen. no one is this saint like. or more like moron......Ouch
       Tell u the truth when i saw him dancing with Sonali , I completely lost it. Ishaan now belongs in a museum.....Confused  I know i read some of the posts and ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL
       My husband thinks i'm high......LOL

Thats true he is 1st of his kind. Although the museum should make it clear that do not ever become like Ishaan Kashyap, otherwise you will be doomed!!!

Go to top