Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@sheema  di...yeah now i remember...

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i wnted 2 ask.........in yesterdays episode.............wen suhana ws remembering all the previous incidences.........in tht one of them showed IShaan saying tht.....----"ye toh tumhe bhi manna padega....ki sona mujh tumse thoda zyaada acche tarike se janti hai"................wen ws dis??? does nebody remember?????
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

i wnted 2 ask.........in yesterdays episode.............wen suhana ws remembering all the previous incidences.........in tht one of them showed IShaan saying tht.....----"ye toh tumhe bhi manna padega....ki sona mujh tumse thoda zyaada acche tarike se janti hai"................wen ws dis??? does nebody remember?????

yeh when they were havin this comp. bout who knows bout spoce nicely n their sona told evrythin bout ishan n suhana wasnt n then in rum ishan told to suhana u have to agre sona knows more bout me then u
rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Like I mentioned in another thread.. I do not blame both of them.

They are going through a tough phase.. we cannot say you are right and you are wrong

Ishan probably wanted a companion who could understand him.
And he found that in sonali.
He loved the fact that he can be himself in front of her, getting more attention I mean everyone makes fun of him in the house and sonali treats him like a king .. who wouldnt want that.
SO I think he did not want to see hte problem , he wanted to just not worry about anything .. specially suhana..
with suhana he had to be always careful of what he said, what he did.. even though he loves her a lot, he could never find that comfort level with her... until she chose to.

this is the primary reason he just turned deaf and turned blind to this problem.

I wouldn't really blame Suhana or Ishan, good thing they are letting their frustrations out and once its out and clear everything will be fine.

And I am not upset with badima and dadaji too.. cuase they did what they thought was best and if its bringing results then fine!

i totally agree with u suchi..u have made a wonderful comment here...ishaan is always so cautious in front of suhana..suhana iz damn dominating...sonali was revealing real ishaan to suhana..the ishaan who loves to wear sunglasses..can laugh..can go to pub...suhana not knowing ishaan's fav color,fav dishes..juzz wants to be his centre of attention...she never accepted him as his hubby then y is she cribbinggg...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSuchi-Tani91

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by Garima_04

yeh when they were havin this comp. bout who knows bout spoce nicely n their sona told evrythin bout ishan n suhana wasnt n then in rum ishan told to suhana u have to agre sona knows more bout me then u
No this is when they had a bet and Suhana made coffee after wards. Sonali was wating outsid eth ehouse , Ishaan came, she said that your wife kicked me out, Suahan said its Sonlai or me , other wise I am leaving, Ishaan then said both of you stay here I am leaving, and this was the bet, Suhana said Ishaan would never let her go and Sonali said that he will not let anybody go, and then Ishaan said that Sonali knows him better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I think Ishaan is right, suhana never cared & showed any respect him. Yes ishaan loves suhana very much but please don't forget that Ishaan is human like suhana, if she thinks that shouting and being rude him, ishaan has a very sold reason to get angry at her, but suhana always mean to ishaan and puts him down as he is nothing in front of her. Just because suhana is good looking and rice doesn't mean that she can disrespect anyone, especially Ishaan. For ppl who likes suhana, I understand you like her and feel bad for right now but just think for a second Suhana is upset coz she is not getting attention from Ishaan, as now she is falling in love with him, but think about ishaan loved her since the day meet, never asked anything, he just tired of having a fake relationship just make her happy. Now it was time for him to express his feeling and anger, he has a point to fight with suhana for his freedom & his happiness  

Edited by puredesi21 - 02 January 2011 at 2:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSuchi-

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargun

i think ishaan is right but he should understand that it is the same suhana whom he love and how can he be so rude to her. he should realize that she also loveshim

how can he realize that when she has never expressed her feelings to him. she insults him, puts him down, makes fun of him, is extremely moody, rude and all that to him he never knows what to accept from her. he loves her but he doesn't know if she does so really he is not being rude. would you take it if someone slapped your friend like that no matter what to suhana every thing is about pride win and lose. i mean don't get me wrong i like suhana she is awesome but ishaan is not a super husband and i think its about time he man up and yell back at suhana and shuts her for once that would be something becasue she is always yelling at him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolShwets1502

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i dont think ishaan is right!

kyun k he should understand k us ki wife ko psand nahi k wo kisi aur k saath ho!!!

she  feeling jealous!!

yah! not even suhana is ryt!!

in my views both suhana and ishan r not ryt!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Go to top