India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan is 100% right... (Page 2)

bakhal007 Groupbie
bakhal007
bakhal007

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
u are absolutely true.......i completely agree with u.....now both will realise each other's importance in life....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSuchi-Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

Originally posted by netri

What he really need to find is the other side of that coin. Suhana is wrong but What sid did to her was far worse that suhaana is doing to ishan. plus do u remember how much time suhana toook to forget what sid told her ? "She is not marriage material " Truth was it was sid who was not marriage material. 
      Now this do u this breaking her heart twice is worth all this? 
 yes ,u have a point ther...if suhana wasnt able 2 forget sid rude word.......then how can v expect ishaan 2 forget those incisive words came from suhana....$ i dont understand yyy v r interpreting it as ishaan's ego..

Some part of it is his Ego. don't get me wrong , suhana can be rude without knowing .  What ishan saw was his official wife was rude to his best friend (#rd time she said shut-up) well what he didn't saw was how his wife was provoked to say that. If u see it that way suhana's our burst was rightly. suahana is trying v can all see that he saw that too. he didn't need to rub his relationship with sona to suhana's face. he should have sen murderous look on suhana's face and relize that something was worng. did he tried calling her from the pub? did he saw missed calls , if he had he would realize.  I can see something 's bothering anyone i know from just walking in the room many people can . point is when u talk to people do u know see their faces? if u do then u know. 
       If Ishan had seen that he could ask nicely to sona to leave the room and talk to suhana. but he did nothing of that sort. did he ever told sona that she should not speak btw him & suhana.
        Trust me when he finds out abt plan. he not going to be happy with sona, to him she played with his friendship, his trust, his innocence .......... It will be hard for him to forgive sona. Because of sona he was being rude to suhana. otherwise he would hear her side of the story. atleast try to find out the truth....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67jshree_rambigj66vishmewellBee3nazzSinha18111192Suchi-isomersShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I'm not expecting ishan to forget what suhana told him. Was suhana right? some part of it? he has expected suhana to change and she has. what he did to change in him self? i'm not asking him to look like Sid. When suhana said something he took it wrong way. thought she wants him to look like sid but ever tried to find out may be that is not what she wants. his brothers make fun of him, his looks, suhana said something of the sort if i'm currect? did he ever tried to change him self? not for any one else but for himself? why not because he happy in his own skin? r they all wrong? 
         Listen to me open minded on this , In my life many people called me many things, made fun of me yes. did it hurt? yes. What did i do? i'm  still me but change little bit. as long as i was comfortable. i can  not forgive those people they has hurt me. but were they right? yes upto some point. since they were right abt something. i changed those things and they were the first to congrats on my changes. well i'm just as confuse as everyone else on changes on ishan which does not make sense. 

Edited by netri - 31 December 2010 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Suchi-

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I don't agree with you at all ishaan is not right he is so selfish and only care about his own happiness. and he is so hypocritical Why is it one min he shows he is sida sada nxt min over confident with sona. One minute he doesn't like going to clubs nxt min he us off clubbing with stupid sona. One min he is caring considerate to suhana then when maharani sona appears he becomes self centred inconsiderate and selfish only caring for himself n sona. Does he not feel at all embarrassed about his closeness to sona he can't be that dumb n stupid to realise how he is flirting with sona and how he is giving priority to her over his wife. He is quick to point out suhana mistakes but maybe he should take good look at himself n his behaviour towards suhana . Suhana has been making an effort but what has ishaan done? Expect run rings around his sona darling. He should be scolding sona as well for shouting at his wife and for interfering like a stupid
Censored. I'm from uk and if a girl like sona did that here she would hve got one tight slap as well and alot more verbals. Even what she was wearing I think ishika should walk around in mini skirts n short dresses and she how her mother reacts coz she don't hve a problem when sona walks around in short dresses and I'd love ishika to go out to disc with her best guy mate and do exactly wat sona is doing to ishaan and see the looks on elders faces.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67rabees011Bee3nazz

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
  @ Himanshu,and inferiority for which only suhana is responsible

Well is it ONLY Suhana who made fun of him, EVERY body in his family does , his, Dad, Mom, radha bua, Ileash , Inder, Rajni , Disha, Ishika, even Dadaji questioned , why Did Suhana Agreed To Marry a Dude Like Ishaan????? yes its Suhana,s falut all the way, she is a WOMAN, and after mairrage she has to ADAPT herself according to Ishaan not the other way around, and thats her falut,  she was lucky that she got Ishaan a simple loving guy, she should have been thankful and accpeted him straight away, she did the same mistake which Badi Maa did with her husband, NOT GIVING ANY ATTENTION to the HUSBAND, always busy trying to be GOOD BAHU and enjoying her self in her Saural, what was thinkung, thats not enough,  Ishaan is a man, he wanted to be loved by his wife, which he didnt get, now how much can he bare. Suhana should come down to earth, and accept her position as a wife , who should love her husband unconditionally, thats what the WOMEN should do and EXPECTED to do. Sonali is Ishaan friend, his sould mate, so she has every right to ask that question, Suhana should not have slapped infact should have appologised to them and she should have left them in HER bedroom as she looked like an outsider. Infact Ishaan should have straighten Suhana out long time ago, and he should have slapped Suhana.

Edited by venture - 31 December 2010 at 10:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67jshree_ramvishmewellSinha18111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@gia_k
        That's it Gia, u said it all. It's not only abt UK ,  US or India. Everywhere in the world girls like Sona gets tight slaps and husbands like Ishan gets much more behind close doors, Front of everyone and ohhh for rest of their Censored life. 
         No one in their family thought wrong in it, is amazing. They all proved to be blind to their actions. My own husband would not do any kind of idiocrasy in front of me in public with anyother girl. He knows when i'm angry my one look is enough. i have trained him LOL   ROFL  While he has trained me the too. LOL 
         No husband in entire world is brave enough to hug, chipking , going to pub, etc in front of their wives & did i mention in their bedroom? When i saw him dancing with sona today i thought " Suhana give him slap too " he needs to wake up from this dream.Confused Dead  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellrabees011Sinha18Bee3nazz

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

@ Himanshu,and inferiority for which only suhana is responsible

Well is it ONLY Suhana who made fun of him, EVERY body in his family does , his, Dad, Mom, radha bua, Ileash , Inder, Rajni , Disha, Ishika, even Dadaji questioned , why Did Suhana Agreed To Marry a Dude Like Ishaan????? yes its Suhana,s falut all the way, she is a WOMAN, and after mairrage she has to ADAPT herself according to Ishaan not the other way around, and thats her falut,  she was lucky that she got Ishaan a simple loving guy, she should have been thankful and accpeted him straight away, she did the same mistake which Badi Maa did with her husband, NOT GIVING ANY ATTENTION to the HUSBAND, always busy trying to be GOOD BAHU and enjoying her self in her Saural, what was thinkung, thats not enough,  Ishaan is a man, he wanted to be loved by his wife, which he didnt get, now how much can he bare. Suhana should come down to earth, and accept her position as a wife , who should love her husband unconditionally, thats what the WOMEN should do and EXPECTED to do. Sonali is Ishaan friend, his sould mate, so she has every right to ask that question, Suhana should not have slapped infact should have appologised to them and she should have left them in HER bedroom as she looked like an outsider. Infact Ishaan should have straighten Suhana out long time ago, and he should have slapped Suhana.

Agreed sheema dii, i too felt that ishaan is wrong but he has not realized it yet but i just want to show both the sides of a coin  and i am just telling that both needed to expel their anger as soon as possible  and as we know suhana never hide her feelings but ishaan has confined so much emotion, pain in his heart which need to be expel and to be sort out so as to ensure the true beginning of their true love story which can not be happen jab tak ki ishaan ke mann ka gussa aur uske mann ki chubhan aur uske mann ke baat bahar nahi nikalti...same is the case with suhana too that she too need to confess the reason behind her anger over sonali and she is going to do it.

But i was fearing that ishaan this time too will confine his feelings inside his heart but was happy on the note that at least this time he is going to expel all his feelings .............only after that ki dono ke dil mein aur koi baat ya confusion nahi rehenga and we will get to see the blossom of love flowers in their heart....you took wrong inference from my comment ....i hope now you understand my point too

Edited by Sinha18 - 31 December 2010 at 10:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymol111192Suchi-iViews

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
if one has to get goin the marige life then one has to be patienc love,one had to,ishan knew what suhana was and is now n knew the differnce too well,
its no where like ke suhana hasnt excpted her fault gracefuly aftr behavin like a child n being spoiled rich brat,she instantly realised her mistake n rectiyed it which in real nun of us is able to do n ishan knows this
i m not sayin ishan not wrong in his part but i wont even agre fuly,if one is lakin behind other spouce has to gv one time to rectify or change n since begning suhana is changin n geting adjusted,here ishan losing patience is what me not getin n optin 4 extra martial affir is really whats bothering me coz this is what writed hasnt potryed isahn as,but complete opposite
i agre evrything has limit but where their is one givin n other not but here its nuthin like that,f ishan is givin then suhan too,sou whats i think is write has plan B for ishan n suhana,its like ishan makin suhana jelous n to be shure of her feelings which she has started developin now 4 ishan n to be shure she too loves him,n nuthin like she had feelings 4 that stupid sid guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top