Ishaan is 100% right...

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Suhana humesha apni manmani kerte hai...............kya sab log humesha suhana k isharo pe hi chalegi.................bho ek Ishaan hi hai jo suhana na k her bat manti hai......................suhana' frind is right suhana is very moody girl.....................ek ishaan hi hai jo suhana k her bat manti hai...........n all time sab kuch samalti hai...................but sab kuch ki ek limit hoti hai....................i think suhana bhul gayiii suhana na k issi behavior k liye Sid usse sora tha.....hope suhana realise soon Ishaan's importance of her life.....n Sushaan start their cuteeeeeeeeeee relationship...πŸ˜› Edited by Shakila2244 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sargun thumbnail
i think ishaan is right but he should understand that it is the same suhana whom he love and how can he be so rude to her. he should realize that she also loveshim
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u dear....
while we justify suhana for all her doing by saying shezz motherless $a  rich dad's spoil daughter ,v r forgetting one thing ..how would v feel if our betterhalf behaves to us in such a manner.....and how can v forget her younger sister sanju who is also rich dad's motherless daughter,behaves so sensibly ...
if i was in ishaan's place i would have gone mad by now.....

just my point of view.....not intented to hurt suhana fans....infact i 222 like suhana....but i just wrote what i feel. 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
       What he really need to find is the other side of that coin. Suhana is wrong but What sid did to her was far worse that suhaana is doing to ishan. plus do u remember how much time suhana toook to forget what sid told her ? "She is not marriage material " Truth was it was sid who was not marriage material. 
      Now this do u this breaking her heart twice is worth all this? 
sweetymol thumbnail
Originally posted by: sargun

i think ishaan is right but he should understand that it is the same suhana whom he love and how can he be so rude to her. he should realize that she also loveshim

but ...how will ishaan come to know that.....how can he read her mind...if suhaana loves him she should tell him that......i think ishaan feels hez not competent for her,(may be because of her outburst on very 1st day)
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I got hurt by their fight..as seems from the precap it is going to be too much 😭😭 but suhana was also rude when she said to ishaan to lower his voice and then ishaan got outburst
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetymol

but ...how will ishaan come to know that.....how can he read her mind...if suhaana loves him she should tell him that......i think ishaan feels hez not competent for her,(may be because of her outburst on very 1st day)

very right his phycology became that he is not competant to her i.e. ki wo uske layak nahi hai aur isliye ishaan ko aisa lagta hai ki usne suhana ke sath kuch galat kiya hai...he is burdened under this guilty and inferiority for which only suhana is responsible and now he outburst so why suhana is reacting in such a way...she need to face the truthπŸ˜•
sweetymol thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

What he really need to find is the other side of that coin. Suhana is wrong but What sid did to her was far worse that suhaana is doing to ishan. plus do u remember how much time suhana toook to forget what sid told her ? "She is not marriage material " Truth was it was sid who was not marriage material. 

Now this do u this breaking her heart twice is worth all this? 

yes ,u have a point ther...if suhana wasnt able 2 forget sid rude word.......then how can v expect ishaan 2 forget those incisive words came from suhana....$ i dont understand yyy v r interpreting it as ishaan's ego..
bakhal007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u are absolutely true.......i completely agree with u.....now both will realise each other's importance in life....
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetymol

yes ,u have a point ther...if suhana wasnt able 2 forget sid rude word.......then how can v expect ishaan 2 forget those incisive words came from suhana....$ i dont understand yyy v r interpreting it as ishaan's ego..

Some part of it is his Ego. don't get me wrong , suhana can be rude without knowing .  What ishan saw was his official wife was rude to his best friend (#rd time she said shut-up) well what he didn't saw was how his wife was provoked to say that. If u see it that way suhana's our burst was rightly. suahana is trying v can all see that he saw that too. he didn't need to rub his relationship with sona to suhana's face. he should have sen murderous look on suhana's face and relize that something was worng. did he tried calling her from the pub? did he saw missed calls , if he had he would realize.  I can see something 's bothering anyone i know from just walking in the room many people can . point is when u talk to people do u know see their faces? if u do then u know. 
       If Ishan had seen that he could ask nicely to sona to leave the room and talk to suhana. but he did nothing of that sort. did he ever told sona that she should not speak btw him & suhana.
        Trust me when he finds out abt plan. he not going to be happy with sona, to him she played with his friendship, his trust, his innocence .......... It will be hard for him to forgive sona. Because of sona he was being rude to suhana. otherwise he would hear her side of the story. atleast try to find out the truth....