Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~|Happy Birthday Bani(shewascool90210)|~ (Page 4)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

harhsu(LG) and Zarqa( maharani) aka my cutie pie re

LG- you are my LG and i am your cupid, you now why na, b/c you write love story and i make them happen, we are LG=Cupid for eterntiy re!!!!
when i met you in SR AT, i always usd to forget your name b/c of zarqa name, you guys somehow made me confused by your IDLOL then i had to work extra hard to remeber your name and when i did i made you into LG b/c of your daily lovely poems for us, and i love that morning does of your PP which turnd out to be LG, ok ok enough with the joke, harshu(LG) you are a very special friend of mine, i have never ever dream about meeting a friend who is so sweet and yet very angery type, ready to blast anyone who dares mockes her friends, i ahve seen you fight beside us and in the end of the day, we used to crack up for our silly act, we used to stay awake till 6 am in the morning b/c we couldn't go to sleep nor wanted to, always in a happy land, you pulle dmy leg and i di yours, i even hooked you up with some hot hot guys but sad you were only after KW but mind it ha, his hair is MINELOL LG you are sweet heart, best friend of mine and very dear to me, and i am happy to get a friend like you, who is honest as it can be!

zarqa(maharani) my cutie pie

what can i say that you don't now already, i want to hug your for this wonderful bday wish, you are a sweetheart to the core, love your action and reaction and the most famouse TOUNG OUT person in our gang, very naughty for sure, you and i are like two side of the coin, we are batamize to the core, you are my salli while i am your devarLOLLOLLOLLOL
you make me crack up everything we fight, pull our idiotes leg, and show each other attitude, you are always nice with me even though i will not share KW hair with me and defends me whenever someone says something to me, you are my cutie pie b/c you always give my lassi which by the way i loveLOL so my saali always be like this, wonderful, naughty and special friend of mine, i like the way you are, b/c you are like an open book to me i can read you and understand you and i knwo when to joke with you and not, you can handle me when i loose my temper, you have helped me get through some personal stuff couple of months ago, which i never got to thank you for, but hope after reading this i can finally get to thank you( please no sandles, i was just saying it not thaking you, thanking you, just thanking you thorugh my letterLOL)

my cutie pie HUg for this wonderful wish and yes i know i have torture you guys alot, but what can i say batamize will always be a batamize na, HUG HUG!

and you guys return gift i already did XXRRPP and now i will finish my FF for you guys, hope that will make you guys happySmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Moumi_...Noorya...krishnariaspamalot-Harshu-indian_beauty

L_Z_L_H_N Goldie
L_Z_L_H_N
L_Z_L_H_N

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
happy birthday have tons of fun :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnariaspamalot-Harshu-indian_beauty.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Bani Hug

nikami emotional kardiya yaar Embarrassed
I love you so much....and I'm so glad to have a friend lyk you and I hope we always remain friends like this "FOREVERRRRR" also I hope to meet u one day since we'r just hours away from each other

and My Idiots....you guys already know how much I love you all....you guys have become a very important part of my life...and I hope n pray tht we stay friends lyk this "FOREVERRRRRR" hope we are able to meet each other one day...!!!!

Love you my Idiots HugHugHugHug

...Noorya...krishnariaspamalot-Harshu-.Shiva.

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria-Harshu-indian_beauty.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i am very sorry i have to leave now, once i am back i will comment on everyone, no one will be left out, i can assure you that,once again i am in heaven.
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-indian_beauty

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
happy Birthday sweetie pieParty

hope u have a great dayHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-indian_beauty.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

harshu(LG)

what a beautiful vm WOW!!!!!!!!!!! amazing, i am fida over it and in the end how the idiots name are there, it is too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you harshu(LG), you have done an outstanding jobClapClapClapClapStar

monty

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kw with cake and wishing me bday UFF!!!! mera dil garden garden ho gaya re!!!!! beautiful siggie monty, love the picture, the words and kw in it, is he going to check my heartbeat if yes then i think i will die for sure, UFF!!!! meri to death hi ho gayi re and OMG OMG! siddhima got talli on my bday same to same HAI RAMA!!!! HUG HUG! and kw comeing in a sport car to my bday someone please help me,i am going to die now for sure!!!! love the siggie monty they are amazing as you are!
ClapClapClapClapStar

maryam

ISH re!!, so this is the gift you have been planning for me all this time, and i am so suprise that you know who i like, you are an mindblowing person, love that siggie and i am sure going to use it re, karan wahi, harry/ginny and aish UFF!! my dabba is going to be hot hot HAHAHA batamize is very happy now HUG HUG
ClapClapClapClapStar

nikki

how sweet of you, you made a siddhima bday gift for me to, thank you so much nikki, you are a sweet darling of mine, love you and your FF, i really like your siggie, unique for sure!!!! and touch of a love for her friend, thank you so much! it is heavenly.
ClapClapClapClapStar

aish

OMG! what a suprise re, kw is fighting for me, meri to death hi ho gayi re, ISH!!!!! kw even ia m with you baby, come rescue me and we can live happily ever after, sexyface is too sexy re, look at him, i am all his and he is all mine UFF!!!! burning peope are burningLOLLOLLOLLOL
and Shocked i got married to sexyface, what a gift what a gift, my hubby is looking too cute and hot re!!!! meri shaadi ho gayi, can i get a btter gift then this!!!! HUG aish for this lovely siggies they are wonderful, hot, cute and funny and i love it!!!!
ClapClapClapClapStar

...Noorya...blossom1234monty22-Harshu-indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
norzar

thank you so much for your lovely comment, it means alot to me, we met in SR AT, and we always did siddhima episode analysis, and i used to love reading your views on them b/c you talked staright from the heart, we had some funny moments in KW FC, and for the first time you got talli and i swear i was stunnded b/c norzar who is a sweet, quite, innocent and lovely person getting talli with us was just WOW!!!! but it sure was fun seeing your naughty side to, we have been friends for quite a long time and i am glad i met you to, b/c you make us all feel positive when we are down and for that i admire you, thank you for wishing me on my bday norzar! HUG HUG!

Vvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank yo thank you ji, and even i am glad i met, we had some amazing time in SR AT, always love how you point your point across us, and how we used to talk about teh fedax team and siddhima scene, it was a sweet memory, thank you for wishing me, and even i wish you a very happy new year! HUG HUG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Noorya...-Harshu-indian_beauty

Go to top