Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~|Happy Birthday Bani(shewascool90210)|~ (Page 3)

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
A very happy b'day to you, Bani! Have a wonderful year ahead!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria-Harshu-indian_beauty.Shiva.

sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Bani
Wish you a joyous,fun-filled,happy life ahead!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria-Harshu-.Shiva.

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
baanniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

nikammi finally its u r birthday!!!!

hope u have an awesome day n a wonderfull year ahead

hope our wishes made u r day a lil more special

once again wishing u happy birthday

party hard!!!!PartyPartyParty

lots f love
subzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria-Harshu-.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged

you guys cannot even imagen how happy i am now, it feels like i am in heaven, i feel like dancing around, crying, beating someone up (out of happiness ofcourseLOL), hugging each and everyone of you b/c today is the first day that made my heart melt like an icecream reading all this wonderful bday wish, vm's made by my friends, then siggies UFF!!!! Mardala re my friends has really maradale me! too much happines i got today and i hope i don't go crazy out of this happines! from the bottom of my heart i am wishing each and everyoneone of you to have a mesmerzing new years day, have a blast, party hard, but please please be careful, enjoy but to the limits, get talli but please not too much like meLOLLOLLOLLOL i want to see my friends safe and happy, you guys have given me a wonderful bday gift that i will cheerish this moment forever and i mean it!

now here comes my thank you to all:
  i want to thank everyone individually b/c the wish was so beautiful that even i want to wish my friends that way, you guys made my bday mesmerzing and i shall thank each and everyone of you specially.

P.S. my friends knows me to well, love those siggies to the core and i a adore each one of them going to use them soon!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Moumi_...Noorya...nyctophiliablossom1234slumberqueenmonty22krishnariaspamalot-Harshu-indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

riaa aka my soul sis

i don't now what to say b/c no matter what i say it will be less compared to your wish, and trust me it will. When i told you my bday, i never even dream about this wonderful suprise that filled my heart with so much happiness and joy, when we met for the first time i forgot say hi to you, b/c you wrote it in hindi and i am not that good at good at hindiLOLbut the next time we met, you asked me if i don't like you, and i was taken back, b/c i was like why would i not like her, she is a sweetheart, i met her just yesterday and there was nothing in her that made me feel like hateing her, but then when you said about the "HI" part i was like OMG! i feel so dumb now b/c she said hi and i thought she was telling me something else then i confesed, i confessed that i didn't understand you and said sorry for my mistake, from that day we became a good friends, then as time went by we started to interact more and more, and somehow we always think about the same things, did the same things, as if you were reading my mind and i was reading yours, we had this bond that if one was sad we will know it immeditaly, we missed each other and pm each other same time which was very funny LOL

from friends we became soul sis, b/c our thinking is same, we like the same things, we even think about the same things, either it is hate or love, we are same to same riaa my soul sis and i thank god for giveing me a wonderful sis like you, who nderstand me without seeing me or without me saying anything, you know when i am happy or sad, it is the connection we have, or should i say dil ka rishta!

i woun't say thank you for makeing my bday filled with happines b/c then i will get beaten by sandles and dhamkiLOLLOLLOLLOL
but i want to HUG!!!! so makeing this wonderful post my soul sis, you are the light to my darkness, you were the one i shared my pain with, you make me happy riaa, you make me want to dream which i am scared to, you are my insperation, you are everything that i wanted in a sister, please always be like this cute sa, funny sa and somewhat serious sa riaa, our riaa, the most nicest person i have met! i will always be with you, never doubt about that, my sweet little innocent souls sis!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Moumi_...Noorya...krishnariaspamalot-Harshu-indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

vidya aka idiotes and pooh

the first time we met was thorugh your vm gallery, you send me a pm saying to check your vm's out whenever i get a time, and when i went there, i went FIDA over it, and that siddhima tere liye UF!!!! you killed me for sure, i had butterflies running down my stomach when i saw that vm, then we met in the AT, not that much but enough to say hi and hello, then we started to meet each other b/c you used to do siddhima scene only which i adore it b/c i need to make vm out of it and what better place can be then your place, i know i am selffish na but what can i say you are the best so i wanted to go to the bestLOL then we met while fighting a mahabharat war, me, you and ash, we were blasing left and right and protecting each other toLOLLOL, that was the moment we connected like a magnet, you got to now me as i got to now you, then we were having a blast in SR AT, where we used to use emoticons to express our love for KW aka sid, and pulled each other legLOLLOL, in no time we became best of friends, we used to play pm pm while ash used to get mad b/c i was never on MF and always in AT and you used to say let her be there and we will pm pm, which i used to find it delightful, we had a wonderful time vidya, which we will never forget for sure, we are away from each other and yet we are so closed like we have beens friends with each other for centuries! i adore your funny cmments and your seriousness, and remeber to use my AK-47 whenever you need toLOL, b/c we all know how much you are love my pooh bearLOLLOL! all in all i am happy that you are one of friend vidya, b/c a strong girl like you, anybody would love be friends with who takes no BS from anyone! HUG vidya for wishing me on my bday, it means alot to me!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Moumi_...Noorya...krishnariaspamalot-Harshu-indian_beauty

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Banzu di Hug
How are you?its been ages since we talked
Happy Birthday HugHugHug
I hope you have a great year and a great day Hug
Happy New YearHug
Wish you all the love,luck and happiness in life Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-.Shiva.

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

riaa aka my soul sis

i don't now what to say b/c no matter what i say it will be less compared to your wish, and trust me it will. When i told you my bday, i never even dream about this wonderful suprise that filled my heart with so much happiness and joy, when we met for the first time i forgot say hi to you, b/c you wrote it in hindi and i am not that good at good at hindiLOLbut the next time we met, you asked me if i don't like you, and i was taken back, b/c i was like why would i not like her, she is a sweetheart, i met her just yesterday and there was nothing in her that made me feel like hateing her, but then when you said about the "HI" part i was like OMG! i feel so dumb now b/c she said hi and i thought she was telling me something else then i confesed, i confessed that i didn't understand you and said sorry for my mistake, from that day we became a good friends, then as time went by we started to interact more and more, and somehow we always think about the same things, did the same things, as if you were reading my mind and i was reading yours, we had this bond that if one was sad we will know it immeditaly, we missed each other and pm each other same time which was very funny LOL

from friends we became soul sis, b/c our thinking is same, we like the same things, we even think about the same things, either it is hate or love, we are same to same riaa my soul sis and i thank god for giveing me a wonderful sis like you, who nderstand me without seeing me or without me saying anything, you know when i am happy or sad, it is the connection we have, or should i say dil ka rishta!

i woun't say thank you for makeing my bday filled with happines b/c then i will get beaten by sandles and dhamkiLOLLOLLOLLOL
but i want to HUG!!!! so makeing this wonderful post my soul sis, you are the light to my darkness, you were the one i shared my pain with, you make me happy riaa, you make me want to dream which i am scared to, you are my insperation, you are everything that i wanted in a sister, please always be like this cute sa, funny sa and somewhat serious sa riaa, our riaa, the most nicest person i have met! i will always be with you, never doubt about that, my sweet little innocent souls sis!

awwwwwwww..Baaanu..HugHug
Its ur Birthday but seems like i m gifted..This riili means alot to meEmbarrassed..u alwz touch my heart wid ur Beautiful words.....
thanks for this Heartiest Return gift..Jus kidding....LOL
aww u still rem our Fis meet..it's so funny na..to tell u the truth wen u're new @ our AT..u know i ddin't know u so thot may b u don't like me,so u didn't reply.LOLu know how it feels.but believe me,i's more than happy wen u responded..we both can't forget that noLOLthen u rem one Funny PM abt sum reminder wic we sent to each-other..lol..if u remWink..that made us know  abit...n slowly as u said we kinda began to discover ki we think so alikee..whether it's about Next Siddhima scne or any Particular song on them..Embarrassedand who can forget the most Common one..Karan wahiiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
next, we do share the same aim..Embarrassedthen we became soul sisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and then we got to know each-other's nature..i scold u wenever i feel likee n u like my baby sis agree LOLLOLi love uuuuu......u never get Naraaz wid mee..u alwzz make me feel special..n
alwzz make me Happy...U'r  acharmer..everyone's sweetheart!!Hug

i promishh to b the Ria u want me toEmbarrassedn taking  apromish from ur sidee too as u alreadyy did to be My Baanu n alwzz b together..............ofc we hav Dil ka Rishtaaa!!Embarrassed

n why wud i doubt on u..i already hav told u many times i lob ur Honestyyy the most..no doubt!!like u said ur Hindi is not good..like how u four ur Anger suddenly n then get calm as we say..its u Baanu, n We know u love u......Embarrassed

P.S.Glad u loved the Post..Thanks to our sweetest of friends dat filled ur Birthday wid their love EmbarrassedHugLove u GuysHug

Love u Baanu,Take care,Keep Rockingggg!!

Once again Happy Birthday!!SmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-.Shiva.

Go to top