Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

vidya aka idiotes and pooh

the first time we met was thorugh your vm gallery, you send me a pm saying to check your vm's out whenever i get a time, and when i went there, i went FIDA over it, and that siddhima tere liye UF!!!! you killed me for sure, i had butterflies running down my stomach when i saw that vm, then we met in the AT, not that much but enough to say hi and hello, then we started to meet each other b/c you used to do siddhima scene only which i adore it b/c i need to make vm out of it and what better place can be then your place, i know i am selffish na but what can i say you are the best so i wanted to go to the bestπŸ˜† then we met while fighting a mahabharat war, me, you and ash, we were blasing left and right and protecting each other toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, that was the moment we connected like a magnet, you got to now me as i got to now you, then we were having a blast in SR AT, where we used to use emoticons to express our love for KW aka sid, and pulled each other legπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, in no time we became best of friends, we used to play pm pm while ash used to get mad b/c i was never on MF and always in AT and you used to say let her be there and we will pm pm, which i used to find it delightful, we had a wonderful time vidya, which we will never forget for sure, we are away from each other and yet we are so closed like we have beens friends with each other for centuries! i adore your funny cmments and your seriousness, and remeber to use my AK-47 whenever you need toπŸ˜†, b/c we all know how much you are love my pooh bearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†! all in all i am happy that you are one of friend vidya, b/c a strong girl like you, anybody would love be friends with who takes no BS from anyone! HUG vidya for wishing me on my bday, it means alot to me!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Banzu di πŸ€—
How are you?its been ages since we talked
Happy Birthday πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I hope you have a great year and a great day πŸ€—
Happy New YearπŸ€—
Wish you all the love,luck and happiness in life πŸ˜³
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

riaa aka my soul sis

i don't now what to say b/c no matter what i say it will be less compared to your wish, and trust me it will. When i told you my bday, i never even dream about this wonderful suprise that filled my heart with so much happiness and joy, when we met for the first time i forgot say hi to you, b/c you wrote it in hindi and i am not that good at good at hindiπŸ˜†but the next time we met, you asked me if i don't like you, and i was taken back, b/c i was like why would i not like her, she is a sweetheart, i met her just yesterday and there was nothing in her that made me feel like hateing her, but then when you said about the "HI" part i was like OMG! i feel so dumb now b/c she said hi and i thought she was telling me something else then i confesed, i confessed that i didn't understand you and said sorry for my mistake, from that day we became a good friends, then as time went by we started to interact more and more, and somehow we always think about the same things, did the same things, as if you were reading my mind and i was reading yours, we had this bond that if one was sad we will know it immeditaly, we missed each other and pm each other same time which was very funny πŸ˜†

from friends we became soul sis, b/c our thinking is same, we like the same things, we even think about the same things, either it is hate or love, we are same to same riaa my soul sis and i thank god for giveing me a wonderful sis like you, who nderstand me without seeing me or without me saying anything, you know when i am happy or sad, it is the connection we have, or should i say dil ka rishta!

i woun't say thank you for makeing my bday filled with happines b/c then i will get beaten by sandles and dhamkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i want to HUG!!!! so makeing this wonderful post my soul sis, you are the light to my darkness, you were the one i shared my pain with, you make me happy riaa, you make me want to dream which i am scared to, you are my insperation, you are everything that i wanted in a sister, please always be like this cute sa, funny sa and somewhat serious sa riaa, our riaa, the most nicest person i have met! i will always be with you, never doubt about that, my sweet little innocent souls sis!

awwwwwwww..Baaanu..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Its ur Birthday but seems like i m gifted..This riili means alot to me😳..u alwz touch my heart wid ur Beautiful words.....
thanks for this Heartiest Return gift..Jus kidding....πŸ˜†
aww u still rem our Fis meet..it's so funny na..to tell u the truth wen u're new @ our AT..u know i ddin't know u so thot may b u don't like me,so u didn't reply.πŸ˜†u know how it feels.but believe me,i's more than happy wen u responded..we both can't forget that noπŸ˜†then u rem one Funny PM abt sum reminder wic we sent to each-other..lol..if u remπŸ˜‰..that made us know  abit...n slowly as u said we kinda began to discover ki we think so alikee..whether it's about Next Siddhima scne or any Particular song on them..😳and who can forget the most Common one..Karan wahiiiiiπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
next, we do share the same aim..😳then we became soul sis😳😳

and then we got to know each-other's nature..i scold u wenever i feel likee n u like my baby sis agree πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i love uuuuu......u never get Naraaz wid mee..u alwzz make me feel special..n
alwzz make me Happy...U'r  acharmer..everyone's sweetheart!!πŸ€—

i promishh to b the Ria u want me to😳n taking  apromish from ur sidee too as u alreadyy did to be My Baanu n alwzz b together..............ofc we hav Dil ka Rishtaaa!!😳

n why wud i doubt on u..i already hav told u many times i lob ur Honestyyy the most..no doubt!!like u said ur Hindi is not good..like how u four ur Anger suddenly n then get calm as we say..its u Baanu, n We know u love u......😳

P.S.Glad u loved the Post..Thanks to our sweetest of friends dat filled ur Birthday wid their love πŸ˜³πŸ€—Love u GuysπŸ€—

Love u Baanu,Take care,Keep Rockingggg!!

Once again Happy Birthday!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail

harhsu(LG) and Zarqa( maharani) aka my cutie pie re

LG- you are my LG and i am your cupid, you now why na, b/c you write love story and i make them happen, we are LG=Cupid for eterntiy re!!!!
when i met you in SR AT, i always usd to forget your name b/c of zarqa name, you guys somehow made me confused by your IDπŸ˜† then i had to work extra hard to remeber your name and when i did i made you into LG b/c of your daily lovely poems for us, and i love that morning does of your PP which turnd out to be LG, ok ok enough with the joke, harshu(LG) you are a very special friend of mine, i have never ever dream about meeting a friend who is so sweet and yet very angery type, ready to blast anyone who dares mockes her friends, i ahve seen you fight beside us and in the end of the day, we used to crack up for our silly act, we used to stay awake till 6 am in the morning b/c we couldn't go to sleep nor wanted to, always in a happy land, you pulle dmy leg and i di yours, i even hooked you up with some hot hot guys but sad you were only after KW but mind it ha, his hair is MINEπŸ˜† LG you are sweet heart, best friend of mine and very dear to me, and i am happy to get a friend like you, who is honest as it can be!

zarqa(maharani) my cutie pie

what can i say that you don't now already, i want to hug your for this wonderful bday wish, you are a sweetheart to the core, love your action and reaction and the most famouse TOUNG OUT person in our gang, very naughty for sure, you and i are like two side of the coin, we are batamize to the core, you are my salli while i am your devarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
you make me crack up everything we fight, pull our idiotes leg, and show each other attitude, you are always nice with me even though i will not share KW hair with me and defends me whenever someone says something to me, you are my cutie pie b/c you always give my lassi which by the way i loveπŸ˜† so my saali always be like this, wonderful, naughty and special friend of mine, i like the way you are, b/c you are like an open book to me i can read you and understand you and i knwo when to joke with you and not, you can handle me when i loose my temper, you have helped me get through some personal stuff couple of months ago, which i never got to thank you for, but hope after reading this i can finally get to thank you( please no sandles, i was just saying it not thaking you, thanking you, just thanking you thorugh my letterπŸ˜†)

my cutie pie HUg for this wonderful wish and yes i know i have torture you guys alot, but what can i say batamize will always be a batamize na, HUG HUG!

and you guys return gift i already did XXRRPP and now i will finish my FF for you guys, hope that will make you guys happy😊

L_Z_L_H_N thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday have tons of fun :)
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bani πŸ€—

nikami emotional kardiya yaar πŸ˜³
I love you so much....and I'm so glad to have a friend lyk you and I hope we always remain friends like this "FOREVERRRRR" also I hope to meet u one day since we'r just hours away from each other

and My Idiots....you guys already know how much I love you all....you guys have become a very important part of my life...and I hope n pray tht we stay friends lyk this "FOREVERRRRRR" hope we are able to meet each other one day...!!!!

Love you my Idiots πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

vidya aka idiotes and pooh

the first time we met was thorugh your vm gallery, you send me a pm saying to check your vm's out whenever i get a time, and when i went there, i went FIDA over it, and that siddhima tere liye UF!!!! you killed me for sure, i had butterflies running down my stomach when i saw that vm, then we met in the AT, not that much but enough to say hi and hello, then we started to meet each other b/c you used to do siddhima scene only which i adore it b/c i need to make vm out of it and what better place can be then your place, i know i am selffish na but what can i say you are the best so i wanted to go to the bestπŸ˜† then we met while fighting a mahabharat war, me, you and ash, we were blasing left and right and protecting each other toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, that was the moment we connected like a magnet, you got to now me as i got to now you, then we were having a blast in SR AT, where we used to use emoticons to express our love for KW aka sid, and pulled each other legπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, in no time we became best of friends, we used to play pm pm while ash used to get mad b/c i was never on MF and always in AT and you used to say let her be there and we will pm pm, which i used to find it delightful, we had a wonderful time vidya, which we will never forget for sure, we are away from each other and yet we are so closed like we have beens friends with each other for centuries! i adore your funny cmments and your seriousness, and remeber to use my AK-47 whenever you need toπŸ˜†, b/c we all know how much you are love my pooh bearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†! all in all i am happy that you are one of friend vidya, b/c a strong girl like you, anybody would love be friends with who takes no BS from anyone! HUG vidya for wishing me on my bday, it means alot to me!

Bani my donkey Happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day.
I still remember the day we first met lol. When i first opened my gallery and PMed u and u said tht u will check it out when you get time. Then i went to AT for the first time and you r the first one i talked there since everyone else thought im MID since i was a NewbieπŸ˜† And then our fights on MF and playing PM PM while Ash was mad at u or meπŸ˜† And then we even interacted more at AT and love how used to pull each other abt who gets KWπŸ˜† Those were days and love the way u used summarize ur analysis on SR evryday😳 And yes i definitely need ur AK-47 cause we idiots are loved so much. Im also lucky to have a strong friend like u who doesnt take BS from anyone either. Together we can defeat a battlefied of bashers. Happy Birthday once again and hope u have a wonderful 2011πŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail
i am very sorry i have to leave now, once i am back i will comment on everyone, no one will be left out, i can assure you that,once again i am in heaven.
πŸ€—
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
happy Birthday sweetie pieπŸ₯³

hope u have a great dayπŸ€—

.Shiva. thumbnail

harshu(LG)

what a beautiful vm WOW!!!!!!!!!!! amazing, i am fida over it and in the end how the idiots name are there, it is too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you harshu(LG), you have done an outstanding jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

monty

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kw with cake and wishing me bday UFF!!!! mera dil garden garden ho gaya re!!!!! beautiful siggie monty, love the picture, the words and kw in it, is he going to check my heartbeat if yes then i think i will die for sure, UFF!!!! meri to death hi ho gayi re and OMG OMG! siddhima got talli on my bday same to same HAI RAMA!!!! HUG HUG! and kw comeing in a sport car to my bday someone please help me,i am going to die now for sure!!!! love the siggie monty they are amazing as you are!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

maryam

ISH re!!, so this is the gift you have been planning for me all this time, and i am so suprise that you know who i like, you are an mindblowing person, love that siggie and i am sure going to use it re, karan wahi, harry/ginny and aish UFF!! my dabba is going to be hot hot HAHAHA batamize is very happy now HUG HUG
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

nikki

how sweet of you, you made a siddhima bday gift for me to, thank you so much nikki, you are a sweet darling of mine, love you and your FF, i really like your siggie, unique for sure!!!! and touch of a love for her friend, thank you so much! it is heavenly.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

aish

OMG! what a suprise re, kw is fighting for me, meri to death hi ho gayi re, ISH!!!!! kw even ia m with you baby, come rescue me and we can live happily ever after, sexyface is too sexy re, look at him, i am all his and he is all mine UFF!!!! burning peope are burningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and 😲 i got married to sexyface, what a gift what a gift, my hubby is looking too cute and hot re!!!! meri shaadi ho gayi, can i get a btter gift then this!!!! HUG aish for this lovely siggies they are wonderful, hot, cute and funny and i love it!!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ