~|Happy Birthday Bani(shewascool90210)|~ - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monar

hey bani.. ๐Ÿค—
Many Many Happy Returns of the day
wish you a very happy B'Day, May you get all success, love and luck and may you get all that you ever aspire for..

with loads of wishes and love
Mona
thank you monji๐Ÿค— and happy new year to you, hope you have a wonderful time and a great time ahead of you.
Originally posted by romiosugar

I am late but still wish you very happy birthday Bani ๐Ÿค—

I hope, you had a blast on your special day!! God blesses you and happy new year as well!! May this year filled with love, joy, pleasure, happiness, and success!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
thank you sabz๐Ÿค—
happy new year and i wish you all the best sabz, thank you for wishing me, HUG HUG!

Bani,๐Ÿ˜›

A Belated Happy B'day to You.
Enjoy The B'day  & New Year at the same time.
Be Blessed with all contentment & joy & May God Fulfill your every dream
Enjoy 2011 too.

Happy Birthday , Bani. I am late in wishing you but i wish you all the best and a great birthday year ahead. Have a blessed beautiful life ahead. 

Love and luck always,โค๏ธ
GOD bless you. ๐Ÿค—
@jatin
thank you so much and happy new year

@pocodi
thank you very much and happy new year
Happy Birthday Bani.... Sorry for late wishes....

May all ur wishes comes true....

Lots of love.
thank you raghni and happy new year๐Ÿ˜Š
happy belated birthday bani !! 
Bani!!!!!! Happy Belated Birthday girly!! *jappiyan* I'm sorry for the lateness, but I reall hope you had a fabulous day. We're both January babies!... Anyhoo, I sincerely hope that you may be blessed with good health, lots of great opportunities and a sense of groundedness. May the best be yours!

Cheers,
dc
OMG I'm so sorry for being late !! I haven't been online much, so please forgive me Bannnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!

Happy Birthday sweet, darling Bannnuuuuuu !! You're a wonderful, wonderful person, and you deserve all the love and happiness in the world !! May the new year bring you exactly that, and tons more !! Love you !! ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—