Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

see who is wishin you😆😆 voh bhi phlover ke saath😉😆
wish u a very very Happy Bday meri nikammi🤗🤗🤗
sorry for bein late one day par yaar was not at home😳...
PINALY that day has come...lots of nikammis wished u the whole moth and i joined them at the end😆😆😆...but we ended 2010 with a beautiful celebration
love u lotssss meri James Bond🤗🤗🤗
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

Noorya
OYE! teri you came re, i thought you have vanished from this fourms lol and boloun tho mujhe bhi yeh emotional baatein nahin aati  re, so we are same to same!!!!😆
my DON!!!! HUG for wishing me a happy bday!
OMG! i so love the song OM MANGULAM!!!! and you nwo why b/c even i don't want love nor need one, iam scared of it for sure and i am batamize and very clever even i don't fall for this stuff! OMG! the swimming wala scene ISH! that was hot hi hot re, how it keep going back back🤣🤣amazing vm and that WINK!!! UF!!! i am dead, meri jaawani is going to be gone before i even step into it re, i am about to faint🤣marjawa re!!!! HUG for makeing this wonderful vm, it is so my type!!!! BOLE TO DHAAMAL RE!!!🤣

arre yaar aise kaise vanish...just took a new resolution naa🤣🤣
im really happy that u liked my lil gift😛...bole tho mere ko pata tha yahin tera type hoga🤣🤣..i mean akhir you are BANI naa😉...
and yaar ab tu Bani ki jawaani mein pehla step le rahi hai tho voh swimin pool scene tho banta hai☺️
love u lots🤗
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey bani.. 🤗
Many Many Happy Returns of the day
wish you a very happy B'Day, May you get all success, love and luck and may you get all that you ever aspire for..

with loads of wishes and love
Mona
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am late but still wish you very happy birthday Bani 🤗

I hope, you had a blast on your special day!! God blesses you and happy new year as well!! May this year filled with love, joy, pleasure, happiness, and success!!! 😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SORRYYYYYYYYY BANI

But belated HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY..🤗

May you get the very best in your life as that is what u deserve...............🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ginac

My sweetest Bani. Wow what a surprise. I want to give u the biggest hug possible and sincerely wish you the most amazing birthday ever. One thats  filled with happiness and heaps of surprises and loads  of pressies.

Bani cant explain how much your friendship means to me and cherish all your pms and beautiful messages. 
WISHING YOU A VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sincerely hope that you receive everything your heart desires and so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harshu huge hug and kiss to you for letting me know about Banis birthday. I wud have been so upset not to be able to wish you Bani.
Love you so guys so much and adore you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gin thank you so so much for wishing me a happy bday, it means alot, even you are a very special friend of mine, gin happy new year and i wish you get all the happines of this world! HUG HUG! and i am very very sorry for not telling you, it was a suprise for me to😆 but i am glad you wish me, if you didn't even i would feel bad for not telling you, thank you SO SO MUCH GIN!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leah1

Happy Birthday, Bugs Bunny!!

God Bless u!!!

🤗

thank you leah
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: malluangel

no prob baniiiiiiii
well you know kw loves u re! 😆
and yes, our jeeju is hot hot re, kya karu? if u dont watch out i might turn into a full on besharam and take ur hubby down with me....
o god re!
🤣
were gonna freak people out re....
o god u n ur re
anyway how was the wedding?!? err shud i say, how was the part after the wedding ☺️

OYE!!!! you better sat away from my hubby😡😆 and ISH! after the night it was hot hi hot re, we were sitting in the moonlight and all cozy cozy, then it is hot hot stuff re🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Happpy Birthday Bani! 🥳

May God bless you with the best of everything in life!
Hope you had an amazing day! 😃

thank you and happy new year🥳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Baannuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗

Wishing u a Many Many Happy Returns of the Day and Happy New Year As well...🥳

My Sweetest Adorable Emotini......😆 😆 😆

The Cutest Member of Our SR AT.....🤗 🤗

Its been wonderful knowing u Banu......We have had really Gala times at the SR AT all the fun and Aandolans were real Fun.....😆

Always stay the Way u are...Love you Baby......

Ye lo Ice Cream Cake specially for u ❤️ 😳

And Sorry for wishing u late.......😳 😳 😳 Love you....May god Fulfill all ur Wishes and i hope all ur Dreams always come true....I hope u have a splendid Year ahead....God Bless u with loadz of Love Luck Peace Joy and Happiness.....Keep Smiling Be Happy and Stay Healthy Always...😃 tc.....

kriti🤗🤗
long time na, i haven't talk to you fo so long, thank you so much and YUM YUM love that cake, YUMY YUMY!!!!! thank you for the lovely wish and i wish you a happy new year, wish you get everything you wish for!