Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
sayo!!!!thank you so so much and no problem at all, iam happy that you could make it!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bani my sweetie u made me emotional today.....
don't say thank u.......to Any one..we all love u so much......so don't say thank u. 
we met at SR's AT....we enjoyed so much ......in short span of time...we become good friends. whenever  u need us we will be always there for u...😳

look wahi is giving u AK-47 as ur birthday gift.............πŸ˜†

nice na.....😳

love u sweetie.......πŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

Bani my sweetie u made me emotional today.....
don't say thank u.......to Any one..we all love u so much......so don't say thank u. 
we met at SR's AT....we enjoyed so much ......in short span of time...we become good friends. whenever  u need us we will be always there for u...😳

look wahi is giving u AK-47 as ur birthday gift.............πŸ˜†

nice na.....😳

love u sweetie.......πŸ€—

OOPS monty very bad of me for saying thank you, it woun't happena gain for sure and ISH!!!! i am AK-47 queen and sexyface is Ak-47 king same to same re!!!!!!!
my heart goes mmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmm
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANI!! πŸ₯³

Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

sidra
thank you so so much HUG HUG!
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Bee:

The things which I have said to you in my early mess., some of the stuff was copy n pasted as I didn't knew how to say all that in my words. It's hard for me to express what I feel. I easily get distract by my PS3 which u know..LOL

You rock, never ever change and I really mean it. We are far but the way you understand me which makes me fee I know you since ages. In very short time you have become my best friend. Whenever I have look back, I have always find you.

I even confess I didn't know today it's your b'day as I never asked you and on Facebook you have put wrong birth date. I have always hate your long FF not because I didn't like it. It's just that I hate to read long posts. I am so stupid but I also promise whenever you will write short FF, I will read it. πŸ˜† (which u will not write it soon πŸ˜›)

As you told how we become friends than we turn into best of friends. I always stay on MF and bash people as I always like to defense my fav. couple. you and vidz most of the time on AT but you have always look on what I am doing and If I need any help to bash people. you have always come along with me to bash people. No matter what. You have always been there. 😊

Bee keep your choice same this year as we support same couple all the time (Ex. Ginny and Harry >> Sid and Ridz....)

Bee you are amazing friend, daughter, sister..😳 more than that good human being.⭐️

Whatever I have said here, I do mean it. 😊
Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know after ages no?
accha will post ur birthday gift and a thoda more lamba comment in soem time
my friends were over so cudnt wish you  properly !
.Shiva. thumbnail

@ash

i know what you mean, and i know it without you telling me, b/c i am teh same way, i also don't now how to express my feelings for others, but i can only make them understand it by saying it is there but i cannot express it in the right way and you are the same way ash, no wonder we are so close to each other. it is also hard for me to express my feelings, i know you like an open book ash, you best wish is what i need and you give me the most honest answer which i adore you for it, never mind if it was copy, what matters to me is that you tried to make my bday special by doing this, there was love hidden in them, you wanted the best for me and you give me that, your honesty ash!!!! did i ever tell you, i admire you to the core, you are a strong woman and even you were there for me whenever i turned around, we are friends and friends always helps each other, i helped you but then again you protected me more then i help you, you are my angel ash, you once said that about me but i am saying ths about you!

HUG for this lovely wish and makeing it so special for me, your tryign is what counts for me and i like that so much ash! always be this special and crazy i like that about you!
Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragzie

I know after ages no?

accha will post ur birthday gift and a thoda more lamba comment in soem time
my friends were over so cudnt wish you  properly !

seems like a century prag but ia m so happy that you wished me bday, it feels good to see old friends again!!!
and no problem at all even i am going crazyπŸ˜†
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks bee...Thanks for all those words, it's means a lot. now let's celebrate New year with blast and so much happiness...