arushi returns to saxena family - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

So true Arine...She might be out of TN for now but she aint going anywhere...she is still the center of the next track...Krishna's work track again has been sidelined and Kriya halping Aarghroosiyaaaaa track has come to the forefront...I just so hate it....😑😑🀒🀒
yaar i just hope her suicide attempt was successful but alas seems its not but i have a hope see pops r ending her track because viewers didnot liked it and they r ending it in a hurry so its highly unlikely that they will again bring her on cemtre stage i hope the next track would b kesar getting prego and fighting for her rights and tell the secrets to krishna

So true Arine...She might be out of TN for now but she aint going anywhere...she is still the center of the next track...Krishna's work track again has been sidelined and Kriya halping Aarghroosiyaaaaa track has come to the forefront...I just so hate it....🀒

And she will be fighting for her rights , my foot  πŸ€’  Why the hell the Cvs are trying to show her as a victim? πŸ€’ After whatever she had done i can never sympathize with that bl**** πŸ€¬ 

Okay i think i am being too aggressive but i can't control myself .....sorry  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arine_123

And she will be fighting for her rights , my foot  πŸ€’  Why the hell the Cvs are trying to show her as a victim? πŸ€’ After whatever she had done i can never sympathize with that bl**** πŸ€¬ 

Okay i think i am being too aggressive but i can't control myself .....sorry  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
No need to say sorry beta....Even I am highly disappointed...I wonder y CV's dont get any clues from the negative critisism from everywhere...I think they have lost their mindπŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜•
Originally posted by telstra

yaar i just hope her suicide attempt was successful but alas seems its not but i have a hope see pops r ending her track because viewers didnot liked it and they r ending it in a hurry so its highly unlikely that they will again bring her on cemtre stage i hope the next track would b kesar getting prego and fighting for her rights and tell the secrets to krishna

Nazia...that is what surprises me the most that CV's had so many wonderful tracks to carry on but rather that went with such rediculous track and even after such negative feedback, instead of ending it they are just prolonging it....this is the heights...I dont know what to say and how to react anymoreπŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Yeah!! ...the focus has shifted ...but that's quite usual with this show...a track last from 1 to 3 weeks...I never expected them to focus on krishna's work more than a week or so....Let's what happens after this πŸ˜•
Then how come this Aarushi track khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le raha yaar.......its so annoying and frustrating at times...ConfusedOuchAngry🀒😭

Then how come this Aarushi track khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le raha yaar.......its so annoying and frustrating at times...😭

I know....but thanks to our comments and negative feedback..arushi troubling pratigya track was over within three weeks...I was worried that they would stretch it with showing differences between kriya thanks to her....but luckily arushi got to know the truth...arushi will still be around for another 2 or 3 weeks..with arushi getting back....with saxena-thakur reactions...baki sab cvs ke havaleπŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Good, I so happy that atlast the jhethani devrani drama will stop! Now everything will be back on place
Thanks for posting diz nazia dii...atlast show spoiler is off!!phewwwwwww,,,,!!!

hahha...i know...body doubles(BD) r being used by the prod house for quite a long time...n even in d scene where shyamji slaps argoosiya BD is used!!!
wow at least she will go back to her parents house being virgin wow being happy for her
thanks for sharingg dii ......chalo atlastt she is out of TN .....my krishna's housee