Big trouble in Little office

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
well friends , I am not talking about the precap. But its all about Umangs office. When did he start working..?😲 As far as I know he is always in his bed room day and night planning and plotting or sleeping and showering🤣

Now this office? Whose office is it? And he was also wearing golf T-shirt at office. So what  business is he in? "How to destroy a family in 3 months'? That definately suits him...

The CVs know when to fool us... Now will we have to watch a whole months episode watching when and how Umang started working?

🤢
He is a sleeping partner Jake.  Just came to the office to see his investment returns.
Originally posted by crms

He is a sleeping partner Jake.  Just came to the office to see his investment returns.

But his investment return is in kenjals womb.... ROFL... I hope its not a loss for him...🤣
We will have to wait and watch.  🤣
Umang chose a bad day to be in his office , especially when is gonna be punched in front of everyone, he was better in his bedroom or bathroom.🤣🤪
Originally posted by simran15

Umang chose a bad day to be in his office , especially when is gonna be punched in front of everyone, he was better in his bedroom or bathroom.🤣🤪

Maybe he usually works from home... Anyway.. I think the office is just for that one single fight scene.... 😆
Now the director cant show Ahem barging into Umangs bedroom to hit him.. can he? therefore an imaginary office was created for the sake of it...😉
Oh! he has a home office😊 Or may be it is like my office - no dress code!
you guys and girls crack me up. ðŸ˜†
🤣. But on the other hand😕