India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Laboni should have been there...

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hey TLians ! I know there are many emotional and sad scenes on Tere liye nowdays ! Embarrassed 
And Now Ananya is declared dead ! Disapprove Laboni should be there, na... Embarrassed when Ananya got to know about the truth, she though about everything n all that, and she also told Onu about her last wish, but why didn't they showed Laboni there ?! Ouch 

We wanted to see a shearted Ananya, we wanna see her realising her mistake, and We wanted her to apologise to Laboni, so why wasn't there any Laboni-Ananya scene ? Embarrassed

Aahh.. I didnt wanted Anayda to die, as she was broken ! and even realised that Ritesh was wrong ! Embarrassed 

But, hats off to, Ananya for her acting ! Everything was perfect in yesterday's epi, as Ritesh is exposed, but Laboni should have been there !

What say, guys ? Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgcharacterThamanna85deeps07-Zeenat-Meehak.mishti_17

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

hahahahaha Tongue
Hey TLians ! I know there are many emotional and sad scenes on Tere liye nowdays ! Embarrassed 
And Now Ananya is declared dead ! Disapprove Laboni should be there, na... Embarrassed when Ananya got to know about the truth, she though about everything n all that, and she also told Onu about her last wish, but why didn't they showed Laboni there ?! Ouch 

We wanted to see a shearted Ananya, we wanna see her realising her mistake, and We wanted her to apologise to Laboni, so why wasn't there any Laboni-Ananya scene ? Embarrassed

Aahh.. I didnt wanted Anayda to die, as she was broken ! and even realised that Ritesh was wrong ! Embarrassed 

But, hats off to, Ananya for her acting ! Everything was perfect in yesterday's epi, as Ritesh is exposed, but Laboni should have been there !

What say, guys ? Embarrassed

AGREED

Edited by taanu-d-best - 31 December 2010 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I 2 agree... Even i wanted to see a convo. between dem and one Apology session ! But more den dat i wanted to see Laboni slapping Ritesh cauze she is like the master of all in slapping ppl and a slap 4rm her wld B just perfect !! LOL Evil Smile Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I wish she was there.. But it would have been tough for her to see Ananya that way.. Unhappy And Shekhar is going to be at the receiving end now.. He knows now that Bimal was right, I dont know how he will face Laboni Maa now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85-Hina-

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

I 2 agree... Even i wanted to see a convo. between dem and one Apology session ! But more den dat i wanted to see Laboni slapping Ritesh cauze she is like the master of all in slapping ppl and a slap 4rm her wld B just perfect !! LOL Evil Smile Embarrassed
Very well said ! Even I wanna see Laboni slapping Ritesh ! Wink The epi would have been perfect, if Laboni would have been there ! Embarrassed
-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

I wish she was there.. But it would have been tough for her to see Ananya that way.. Unhappy And Shekhar is going to be at the receiving end now.. He knows now that Bimal was right, I dont know how he will face Laboni Maa now..
I agree... Shekar is regreting, but if Laboni would have been there, then Shekar would have shattered ! Ouch 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top