divy609

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by intruderfast

wow hermoinee , poori bhadaas nikaal di aaj tohLOLLOL.
these were grave errors commited by iccha , she should have told abt the letter swap, veer taps ke changul se bach jaata, she should have listened 2 veer, and she should have given a tight slap 2 tapasya after knowing she was responsible 4 vansh death.

but see i am very hopeful, i believe she will expose tapasya this time, we r getting many signs and till now most of my predictions abt iccha changing has been correct so i think this time also it should be right. Smile

hermoinee, aapne bohut accha likha...but Anmol, iccha to taps ke bacche ke liye socks bana rahi hai......Confused
kyaa ho gaya yaar, she also thinks its veer ka bachha right,
so what is the problem in that.
and anyways woh socks veecha ke bacche ke liye hi use hongeEmbarrassedWink

You never know, it could be Ichcha's way of telling Veer that she is pregnantBig smile But looking at the way she was blinking and changing the topic and telling that it was for her friend's baby, I thought it was Tappu's baby to which she was referring toConfused

hermoineeClap Great posts..........so happy when we can try and dissect the thinkings of the CV's although that is going to be a monumental task as I do not believe this serial is written after any thought.

The bloopers continue....................

hermoinee,I totally agree with you that Ichcha is definitely knitting socks for T's baby. Her shifty eyes was enough proof of that.

My dear friend Intruderfast is not just one the most positive persons in this Forum but also ever hopeful and I really admire this quality of his. It is very infectious and I must admit I always remain hopeful after I read one of his posts.
However, I think Veer will once again be the one to expose Tapasya...........I am waiting to be proved wrong.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Clap

Thanks a lot intruderfast, vijayam and grouchoSmile. Keep up the positive attitude, intruderfastThumbs Up. It is very much needed to survive this showLOL.

It is the forum that is still keeping me interested in this showSmile.

I too think that Veer will be the one to expose Tapasya. Now the show is only about Tappu, Tappu Tappu and no one else.  Ichcha's role is that of an arm candy, first to Vansh and now to VeerUnhappy. They can rename the show as 'Tapasya versus Veer'SillyLOL
[/QUOTE]

That's why they call their chemistry on-screen SIZZLING!!!!!Even this time Veer will expose her and Ichcha as usual will stand there This time there won't be any expression at all........After all that Taps told her She's stitching socks for Taps babyOuchAb ye kab sudhregiSleepy

Go to top