Uttaran
Uttaran

THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN SERIALS (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Hmmm..interesting topic....Veer was Iccha's first love but she never realized it then how deeply she loved him infact she was too scared to acknowledge her true feelings for Veer, but after Veer-Tapasya marriage she moved on with her life....she was unfair to Veer, yes but she did it for everyone's happiness and to maintain peace in Jogi's family...
She was with Vansh for a very brief time, she took care of him like a friend, sometimes a mother, but..between them they cud never establish a healthy loving bond.....she never loved him..never cud say 'I love You' to Vansh...
When she blamed Veer for Vansh's death...I think subconsiously she was again in denial regarding her true feelings for Veer,  the passionate, romantic love she felt for him.......this happens when one is in denial, you start hurting the person you love the most...
So when Veer came to her....this time she cudnt deny him as she was now completely aware of her feelings towards him....Smile......and internally she knew that somewhere Vansh wud be happy with her decision.

I find many of your statements very pertinent. Thumbs UpHowever I have a slightly different perspective on some of the ideas.

1. Ichcha did love Veer but at the beginning with Tapasya threatening suicide, I think Ichcha's sense of duty, her promise to her mother got the better of her judgment and so she handed Veer to T on a silver platter.

2. Having done that she remained true to her resolve of supporting Tapasya - come what may - in making her marriage to Veer a success. Ichcha had been brought up with a huge sense of duty and it was that duty that did not allow her to accept Veer's declarations of love once he became Tapasya's husband. Right or wrong that is what Ichcha's character has been portrayed as.

3.Her marriage to Vansh was orchestrated by many people but in the end it was Ichcha's decision and she stuck to it with the same resolve as she had keeping Veer away from her. I think she did care for Vansh (not the way she loved Veer maybe). Her mixed feelings for Veer did not want to acknowledge that anything was wrong with Vansh and that Veer could be right. Even Ichcha  (hopefully) could not be that blind not to notice that something was wrong with Vansh. Maybe if Vansh had lived and been normal things would have been different..............Day Dreaming

4. Her blaming Veer was a spontaneous reaction to what she remembered and the actual scenario that she saw when she arrived at the suicide spot. At that point I don't think any feelings for Veer came into it, -----------my feeling was that it was just a gut reaction.

5. I think when her feelings for Veer started surfacing she first behaved badly with him till she realized what she was denying herself. I think the dream of Vansh is only symbolic.........it was just to show that Ichcha herself had come to terms with the fact that it was time to move on.

Right or wrong this would be my perspective. What do you think Vijayam???Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609cjs369

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

[QUOTE=vijayam]
I find many of your statements very pertinent. Thumbs UpHowever I have a slightly different perspective on some of the ideas.

1. Ichcha did love Veer but at the beginning with Tapasya threatening suicide, I think Ichcha's sense of duty, her promise to her mother got the better of her judgment and so she handed Veer to T on a silver platter.

2. Having done that she remained true to her resolve of supporting Tapasya - come what may - in making her marriage to Veer a success. Ichcha had been brought up with a huge sense of duty and it was that duty that did not allow her to accept Veer's declarations of love once he became Tapasya's husband. Right or wrong that is what Ichcha's character has been portrayed as.

3.Her marriage to Vansh was orchestrated by many people but in the end it was Ichcha's decision and she stuck to it with the same resolve as she had keeping Veer away from her. I think she did care for Vansh (not the way she loved Veer maybe). Her mixed feelings for Veer did not want to acknowledge that anything was wrong with Vansh and that Veer could be right. Even Ichcha  (hopefully) could not be that blind not to notice that something was wrong with Vansh. Maybe if Vansh had lived and been normal things would have been different..............Day Dreaming

4. Her blaming Veer was a spontaneous reaction to what she remembered and the actual scenario that she saw when she arrived at the suicide spot. At that point I don't think any feelings for Veer came into it, -----------my feeling was that it was just a gut reaction.

5. I think when her feelings for Veer started surfacing she first behaved badly with him till she realized what she was denying herself. I think the dream of Vansh is only symbolic.........it was just to show that Ichcha herself had come to terms with the fact that it was time to move on.

You have analyzed it so well groucho...Smile...on point 3, I do so so agree her feelings for Veer didnt want to acknowledge that  vansh was not completely alright...how very true..she wanted badly this marriage to work...
in fact her mixed feelings for Veer have caused a lot of heartburn for everyone who matters in uttaran.....and confusion & guilt arising out of it in her mind kept mounting..they showed a bit of it when Veer-taps left the house and iccha goes to clean their room & then remembers Veer...and veer kept calling and meeting her on vansh's health....
well...I think I'm going too deep...but I do feel that her strongly blaming Veer for vansh's death was a lot to do with these confused feelings in her mind and definitely the circumstantial things added to it...as she didnt react with the same force when taps got exposed...
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam]

You have analyzed it so well groucho...Smile...on point 3, I do so so agree her feelings for Veer didnt want to acknowledge that  vansh was not completely alright...how very true..she wanted badly this marriage to work...
in fact her mixed feelings for Veer have caused a lot of heartburn for everyone who matters in uttaran.....and confusion & guilt arising out of it in her mind kept mounting..they showed a bit of it when Veer-taps left the house and iccha goes to clean their room & then remembers Veer...and veer kept calling and meeting her on vansh's health....
well...I think I'm going too deep...but I do feel that her strongly blaming Veer for vansh's death was a lot to do with these confused feelings in her mind and definitely the circumstantial things added to it...as she didnt react with the same force when taps got exposed...

I am a great believer of happy endings.....that is the romantic side of me  ...BUT it really annoys me when Ichcha who has first hand knowledge of all the terrible things that Tapasya did to her and still she keeps silent, or cries or looks sadly but NEVER retaliates enough. This is why the character of Tapasya always gets away with whatever she does.

There is no doubt that Tapasya's role is the dominant one in this serial but honestly how can an actress keep on agreeing to be meek and mild all the time. I wish Tina would take a firm stand  and demand a stronger role.

The CV's just do not have it in them to produce a good storyline for 2 strong women fighting it out ---not literally of course.Wink

I really believe it would be so much more interesting to see both the women T AND I take each other on..................unfortunately I know that that is never going to happen as this is a typical ordinary serial of good vs bad, strong vs weak, hatred vs love and it goes on and on.

Edited by groucho - 03 January 2011 at 3:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=vijayam]

I am a great believer of happy endings.....that is the romantic side of me  ...BUT it really annoys me when Ichcha who has first hand knowledge of all the terrible things that Tapasya did to her and still she keeps silent, or cries or looks sadly but NEVER retaliates enough. This is why the character of Tapasya always gets away with whatever she does.

There is no doubt that Tapasya's role is the dominant one in this serial but honestly how can an actress keep on agreeing to be meek and mild all the time. I wish Tina would take a firm stand  and demand a stronger role.

The CV's just do not have it in them to produce a good storyline for 2 strong women fighting it out ---not literally of course.Wink

I really believe it would be so much more interesting to see both the women T AND I take each other on..................unfortunately I know that that is never going to happen as this is a typical ordinary serial of good vs bad, strong vs weak, hatred vs love and it goes on and on.

Yes, cvs dont have any other option but to show a stronger iccha atleast now...no other go for uttaran...they shud end this fake preg track asap and shift the focus to iccha's school, Veer's business etc...something thats good to relate to & empathize with..why the tv serial ladies are always doing only cooking, doing pati seva, in laws seva or making evil plans....today's woman has better things to do, she is a creative home maker, has great career options, doing better than men in most fields....Smile

Edited by vijayam - 03 January 2011 at 3:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grouchotiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam]

wow, aditiji, its nice 2 seeu back with ur intelligent views.
and u r right, taps has been the dominant force until now. but this new year we r getting a good gift finally- a new and stronger iccha is in the process, i am sureBig smile
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam]

Ichcha has never done anything worthwhile till date, all the time staring helplessly when others illtreat her. She was given the longest dialogues on her wedding night with Vansh and also given a chance to slap Tapasya and we all thought that she would take Taps head on from that time onwards. She challenged Tappu and said that whatever Tappu did, she would see to that her marriage worked. But nothing happened and things continued in Tappu's favour because of  Ichcha's silence and inaction. If she had exposed Tappu in front of everyone about the letter swap and many other things, she could have saved her marriage and in the process, Vansh.  Even when she was cautioned by Veer about Vansh's mental condition, and when she knew him to be abnormal, she hid that from everyone and acted as though everything was well, thereby denying him proper treatment. This shows her ignorance, but we can attribute it to her age and immaturity and her incapability to realise the magnitude of Vansh's condition and its consequences.

Now, after Tappu's exposure, she knows that she should be wary of her, but still believes that she has changed. Only after her famous 'Veer is my uttaran' dialogue, she has realised that Tappu has not changed. Even now she gave just one small sentence, that she knew that Tappu 'was' Veer's wife once, but we do not know whether she will follow it up and face Tappu and foil her plans, because already in the precap she has started her 'Tappu seva' by knitting socks for her 'non- existant' baby. So we cannot hope much that she will really do something to thwart Tappu.

Tapasya is also dumb, but she lives on lies and tells more lies to cover her tracks, and in the process gets caught finally.

I think the CVs have entirely lost it or are in some serious problem. Looks like their story writer, script writer and some actors have leftConfused, because they are still dragging the same story, telling the same dialogues, and some actors (Mattoo, Raghu, Tej singh, etc,) whom we do not know why they were introduced in the first place, disappeared totally. Daddaji, Pushkar, Rohini, Chanda, Kasakaka, Masoom, Divya are all ornamental, useless characters only used as time fillers. Umed and Jogi from whom we have great expectations, are nowhere to be seen. Rohini who was used as comical relief, has suddenly become another plotting and scheming character in Nani's absence.

Since the script writer has gone bankrupt of ideas, the whole of last week, and in the coming weeks also, dialogues of some characters are and will be as follows:
Nani:   Ram hi Rakhee- with twisted, cruel, facial expressions on all different occasionsLOL
            When she is with Tappu, it is 'Meri, gulab jamoon, meri raj kumari', etc.LOL
Tappu: 'Veer sirf hamare hai'LOL and some hysterical tantrums and shoutingLOL
Ichcha:  ...... Veer.....Veer..... (silence of the lamb)LOL
Divya:    'Eah kya zaroori hai tum beech me bolna' to Damini
                Repeat the same  6 or 7 times more on the same day.LOL

If I write more dialogues of other characters, the forum members will start throwing rotton tomatoes on me for torturing them along with the CVsLOL.

Since the story writer also has left, due to dearth of story ideas, we can look forward to many more love triangles irrespective of age factor in this stupid show, like
Divya- Jogi- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar-Masoom
Nani- Daddaji- Mai
Umed- Mai- Jogi
Jogi- Divya- Umed
Chanda- Tej- Masoom
etc., etc.
Members, you please make your own permutations and combinations and the CVs will fulfil itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Ichcha has never done anything worthwhile till date, all the time staring helplessly when others illtreat her. She was given the longest dialogues on her wedding night with Vansh and also given a chance to slap Tapasya and we all thought that she would take Taps head on from that time onwards. She challenged Tappu and said that whatever Tappu did, she would see to that her marriage worked. But nothing happened and things continued in Tappu's favour because of  Ichcha's silence and inaction. If she had exposed Tappu in front of everyone about the letter swap and many other things, she could have saved her marriage and in the process, Vansh.  Even when she was cautioned by Veer about Vansh's mental condition, and when she knew him to be abnormal, she hid that from everyone and acted as though everything was well, thereby denying him proper treatment. This shows her ignorance, but we can attribute it to her age and immaturity and her incapability to realise the magnitude of Vansh's condition and its consequences.

Now, after Tappu's exposure, she knows that she should be wary of her, but still believes that she has changed. Only after her famous 'Veer is my uttaran' dialogue, she has realised that Tappu has not changed. Even now she gave just one small sentence, that she knew that Tappu 'was' Veer's wife once, but we do not know whether she will follow it up and face Tappu and foil her plans, because already in the precap she has started her 'Tappu seva' by knitting socks for her 'non- existant' baby. So we cannot hope much that she will really do something to thwart Tappu.

Tapasya is also dumb, but she lives on lies and tells more lies to cover her tracks, and in the process gets caught finally.

I think the CVs have entirely lost it or are in some serious problem. Looks like their story writer, script writer and some actors have leftConfused, because they are still dragging the same story, telling the same dialogues, and some actors (Mattoo, Raghu, Tej singh, etc,) whom we do not know why they were introduced in the first place, disappeared totally. Daddaji, Pushkar, Rohini, Chanda, Kasakaka, Masoom, Divya are all ornamental, useless characters only used as time fillers. Umed and Jogi from whom we have great expectations, are nowhere to be seen. Rohini who was used as comical relief, has suddenly become another plotting and scheming character in Nani's absence.

Since the script writer has gone bankrupt of ideas, the whole of last week, and in the coming weeks also, dialogues of some characters are and will be as follows:
Nani:   Ram hi Rakhee- with twisted, cruel, facial expressions on all different occasionsLOL

If I write more dialogues of other characters, the forum members will start throwing rotton tomatoes on me for torturing them along with the CVsLOL.

Since the story writer also has left, due to dearth of story ideas, we can look forward to many more love triangles irrespective of age factor in this stupid show, like
Divya- Jogi- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar-Masoom
Nani- Daddaji- Mai
Umed- Mai- Jogi
Jogi- Divya- Umed
Chanda- Tej- Masoom
etc., etc.
Members, you please make your own permutations and combinations and the CVs will fulfil itLOL
[/QUOTE]

wow hermoinee , poori bhadaas nikaal di aaj tohLOLLOL.
these were grave errors commited by iccha , she should have told abt the letter swap, veer taps ke changul se bach jaata, she should have listened 2 veer, and she should have given a tight slap 2 tapasya after knowing she was responsible 4 vansh death.

but see i am very hopeful, i believe she will expose tapasya this time, we r getting many signs and till now most of my predictions abt iccha changing has been correct so i think this time also it should be right. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Divya- Jogi- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar-Masoom
Nani- Daddaji- Mai
Umed- Mai- Jogi
Jogi- Divya- Umed
Chanda- Tej- Masoom
etc., etc.

wow hermoinee , poori bhadaas nikaal di aaj tohLOLLOL.
these were grave errors commited by iccha , she should have told abt the letter swap, veer taps ke changul se bach jaata, she should have listened 2 veer, and she should have given a tight slap 2 tapasya after knowing she was responsible 4 vansh death.

but see i am very hopeful, i believe she will expose tapasya this time, we r getting many signs and till now most of my predictions abt iccha changing has been correct so i think this time also it should be right. Smile
[/QUOTE]
@ Intruderfast   I hope you are right this time, and want to believe so, but the way the CVs are testing our patience, it won't be long before I quit watching this showUnhappyLOL

Go to top