Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN SERIALS (Page 2)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 3146

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
she never loved vansh she always loved veer ..yet she blamed veer after vansh's death ..Tongue
true love i must say WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 31124

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369


Ichcha married Vansh out of misguided sense of duty towards an undeserving friend, taps... just to save tap's doomed marriage....she also thought she was helping Vansh to lead a drug free life...
but over a period of time she did come to care for him deeply which was again thretened by his suspicions n emotional torture he put her thru now n then... but Ichcha did give her 100% to that relationship n wud have been a wife in all its sense... but that was not to be... 

Now she has moved on ... it was the CVs prerogative that they made all this happen so soon...
but she has now understood her heart and that it belongs to veer... and their marriage will be a strong one ... they will always support each other in all dire circumstances... VeeCha will be together for ever


  @bold & cahru i agree wid u abt icchha's luv 4 veer & though i agree wid jaya also that she luvs veer only.
and i agree that she married vansh out of misguided sense of duty 2wards an undeserving frnd, & yes she did think abt vansh's drug free life.
she mite've not luved vansh like veer but its not 4 the reason that she didn't want 2 luv him or cudn't luv him bcoz of sum idea of being 1st luv can't b 4gotten or didn't want 2 move on. she started 2 develop feelings 4 vansh but bcoz of vansh's aggressive & impulsive behaviour(thanx 2 dracula's tactics AngryAngry) those feelings which mite've been converted 2 pure & true luv got converted into fear from vansh!!
 
so i wud say though she luved vansh but that wasn't strong enough bcoz of the above reason i cited & also she got less time 2 spend wid vansh may b 5-6 months & that filled wid constant fear!!
whereas blaming veer is concerned i think icchha did a mistake but bcoz of the circumstances & vansh's last lines & indication she'd blamed & any1 at her place wud've done so.
though i wanted her 2 trust veer as he never tried 2 hurt vansh or thought abt hurting physically or mentally but himself went away from their lives!! but may b she was  thinking abt changed behaviour of vansh & misunderstood veer's warning. bcoz wen suddenly the prsn who was threatening changed into a docile prsn our heart put aside all reasons as we r expecting such behaviour from that prsn & think that bcoz of our constant care & luv may've changed them!!  & icchha never'd a hint that taps constantly instigating vansh(whose mind has bcum weak bcoz  of drugs) indirectly. so she listened 2 that  superficial reasoning of the mind & not the sub- conscious!!
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

tiny @ I agree...
Vansh's death was a big shock n that too he was shot... Ichcha didnt know that vansh had shot himself... and Vansh pointing at veer before breathing his last didnt help..and obviously in grief n shock she accused veer ....just because Ichcha accused Veer doesnt mean her love for him is not true as some people claim...
even Vansh was suspicious of veer n Ichcha, thanks to the games played by Taps n nani... and he kept accusing n suspecting them all the time ...but non of us are doubting his intense love for Ichcha...
then why cant Ichcha make a mistake... she accused Veer n regretted deeply for it... but today she is his wife and loves only him heart n soul and will stand by him come what may...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369


tiny @ I agree...
Vansh's death was a big shock n that too he was shot... Ichcha didnt know that vansh had shot himself... and Vansh pointing at veer before breathing his last didnt help..and obviously in grief n shock she accused veer ....just because Ichcha accused Veer doesnt mean her love for him is not true as some people claim...
even Vansh was suspicious of veer n Ichcha, thanks to the games played by Taps n nani... and he kept accusing n suspecting them all the time ...but non of us are doubting his intense love for Ichcha...
then why cant Ichcha make a mistake... she accused Veer n regretted deeply for it... but today she is his wife and loves only him heart n soul and will stand by him come what may...

yes, one thing which do bothers me is after iccha came to know that taps had attempted to kill her....she still wanted Veer to be with taps....wud you want a person you truly love to be with a criminal...this I still cant digest...but then I guess its the way iccha's character has been chalked out that she is very forgiving.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7tiny15

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 94

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369


Ichcha married Vansh out of misguided sense of duty towards an undeserving friend, taps... just to save tap's doomed marriage....she also thought she was helping Vansh to lead a drug free life...
but over a period of time she did come to care for him deeply which was again thretened by his suspicions n emotional torture he put her thru now n then... but Ichcha did give her 100% to that relationship n wud have been a wife in all its sense... but that was not to be... 

Now she has moved on ... it was the CVs prerogative that they made all this happen so soon...
but she has now understood her heart and that it belongs to veer... and their marriage will be a strong one ... they will always support each other in all dire circumstances... VeeCha will be together for ever


Completely agree! It is sometime very normal for for example victims (like person kidnapped) to sympathize with their captors (abductors). I felt Ichcha's deep feeling for Vansh while he continued and enhanced means to emotionally torture her and was even hallucinating/scheming to bring physical harm to Veer and Ichcha -- was part of her delusional attachment. Veer's character had announced at his wedding night when he had discovered the treachery -- that Ichcha is his wife and will always remain so. Ichcha's character never made such an announcement - but Ichcha always loved Veer (though often acted against him for sake of family, Tappu, duty, Mai, and Vansh).  Quicker a person snaps out of such a delusion is better. She can get back to normalcy sooner. So, it is good that Ichcha married Veer soon.  
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

its well known some people like counting days and month as per their convenience. we hv been hearing  this 3-4 month logic for long time, but if tomorrow CVs wd decide to show the real pregnancy after 4-5 month the same people wd not hv any problem with CVs. another things Ichha sd be blame for accusing Veer, misguided by evidences (created by near dear Tapu Rani) but Tapu's love is pure being silent, knowing the reality and seeing Veer suffering to save her own a**. Again the same people criticizing Ichha for not fighting for her love in past but now hv problem whn she is standing for her love. if Ichha wd hv been strong Tapu Bitiya wd hv been chakki pissing in the jail instead of watching film in B house and enjoying Mai services. so people like to criticise as per their convenience.LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

its well known some people like counting days and month as per their convenience. we hv been hearing  this 3-4 month logic for long time, but if tomorrow CVs wd decide to show the real pregnancy after 4-5 month the same people wd not hv any problem with CVs. another things Ichha sd be blame for accusing Veer, misguided by evidences (created by near dear Tapu Rani) but Tapu's love is pure being silent, knowing the reality and seeing Veer suffering to save her own a**. Again the same people criticizing Ichha for not fighting for her love in past but now hv problem whn she is standing for her love. if Ichha wd hv been strong Tapu Bitiya wd hv been chakki pissing in the jail instead of watching film in B house and enjoying Mai services. so people like to criticise as per their convenience.LOLLOLLOL

 
yaar these ppl were expecting ki iccha will do sacrifice yet again.
pregnancy ka naam sunke turant iccha veer ko chod degi.
abh toh popat ho gaya.LOLLOL
to iccha ke character pe sawaal chalu kar diya.
 


Edited by intruderfast - 02 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2601

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

its well known some people like counting days and month as per their convenience. we hv been hearing  this 3-4 month logic for long time, but if tomorrow CVs wd decide to show the real pregnancy after 4-5 month the same people wd not hv any problem with CVs. another things Ichha sd be blame for accusing Veer, misguided by evidences (created by near dear Tapu Rani) but Tapu's love is pure being silent, knowing the reality and seeing Veer suffering to save her own a**. Again the same people criticizing Ichha for not fighting for her love in past but now hv problem whn she is standing for her love. if Ichha wd hv been strong Tapu Bitiya wd hv been chakki pissing in the jail instead of watching film in B house and enjoying Mai services. so people like to criticise as per their convenience.LOLLOLLOL

 
yaar these ppl were expecting ki iccha will do sacrifice yet again.
pregnancy ka naam sunke turant iccha veer ko chod degi.
abh toh popat ho gaya.LOLLOL
to iccha ke character pe sawaal chalu kar diya.
 



ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Routine things in serials

Author: pk11sk   Replies: 3   Views: 695

pk11sk 3 695 24 March 2010 at 4:58pm by pk11sk
Article on drugs in serials-Vansh

2

Author: rittu_deep   Replies: 12   Views: 1495

rittu_deep 12 1495 27 February 2010 at 1:06am by rittu_deep
what if this happens?

Author: wenjiw_1111   Replies: 3   Views: 426

wenjiw_1111 3 426 26 February 2010 at 4:57am by payel_roy
Any clue what happens next?

Author: navaneeta   Replies: 0   Views: 693

navaneeta 0 693 29 October 2009 at 3:17am by navaneeta
If it happens in the reality..........??

Author: sanjaykedari   Replies: 2   Views: 585

sanjaykedari 2 585 23 October 2009 at 12:52am by sanjaykedari

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index