Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Ichcha has never done anything worthwhile till date, all the time staring helplessly when others illtreat her. She was given the longest dialogues on her wedding night with Vansh and also given a chance to slap Tapasya and we all thought that she would take Taps head on from that time onwards. She challenged Tappu and said that whatever Tappu did, she would see to that her marriage worked. But nothing happened and things continued in Tappu's favour because of  Ichcha's silence and inaction. If she had exposed Tappu in front of everyone about the letter swap and many other things, she could have saved her marriage and in the process, Vansh.  Even when she was cautioned by Veer about Vansh's mental condition, and when she knew him to be abnormal, she hid that from everyone and acted as though everything was well, thereby denying him proper treatment. This shows her ignorance, but we can attribute it to her age and immaturity and her incapability to realise the magnitude of Vansh's condition and its consequences.

Now, after Tappu's exposure, she knows that she should be wary of her, but still believes that she has changed. Only after her famous 'Veer is my uttaran' dialogue, she has realised that Tappu has not changed. Even now she gave just one small sentence, that she knew that Tappu 'was' Veer's wife once, but we do not know whether she will follow it up and face Tappu and foil her plans, because already in the precap she has started her 'Tappu seva' by knitting socks for her 'non- existant' baby. So we cannot hope much that she will really do something to thwart Tappu.

Tapasya is also dumb, but she lives on lies and tells more lies to cover her tracks, and in the process gets caught finally.

I think the CVs have entirely lost it or are in some serious problem. Looks like their story writer, script writer and some actors have left๐Ÿ˜•, because they are still dragging the same story, telling the same dialogues, and some actors (Mattoo, Raghu, Tej singh, etc,) whom we do not know why they were introduced in the first place, disappeared totally. Daddaji, Pushkar, Rohini, Chanda, Kasakaka, Masoom, Divya are all ornamental, useless characters only used as time fillers. Umed and Jogi from whom we have great expectations, are nowhere to be seen. Rohini who was used as comical relief, has suddenly become another plotting and scheming character in Nani's absence.

Since the script writer has gone bankrupt of ideas, the whole of last week, and in the coming weeks also, dialogues of some characters are and will be as follows:
Nani:   Ram hi Rakhee- with twisted, cruel, facial expressions on all different occasions๐Ÿ˜†
            When she is with Tappu, it is 'Meri, gulab jamoon, meri raj kumari', etc.๐Ÿ˜†
Tappu: 'Veer sirf hamare hai'๐Ÿ˜† and some hysterical tantrums and shouting๐Ÿ˜†
Ichcha:  ...... Veer.....Veer..... (silence of the lamb)๐Ÿ˜†
Divya:    'Eah kya zaroori hai tum beech me bolna' to Damini
                Repeat the same  6 or 7 times more on the same day.๐Ÿ˜†

If I write more dialogues of other characters, the forum members will start throwing rotton tomatoes on me for torturing them along with the CVs๐Ÿ˜†.

Since the story writer also has left, due to dearth of story ideas, we can look forward to many more love triangles irrespective of age factor in this stupid show, like
Divya- Jogi- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar-Masoom
Nani- Daddaji- Mai
Umed- Mai- Jogi
Jogi- Divya- Umed
Chanda- Tej- Masoom
etc., etc.
Members, you please make your own permutations and combinations and the CVs will fulfil it๐Ÿ˜†

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ichcha has never done anything worthwhile till date, all the time staring helplessly when others illtreat her. She was given the longest dialogues on her wedding night with Vansh and also given a chance to slap Tapasya and we all thought that she would take Taps head on from that time onwards. She challenged Tappu and said that whatever Tappu did, she would see to that her marriage worked. But nothing happened and things continued in Tappu's favour because of  Ichcha's silence and inaction. If she had exposed Tappu in front of everyone about the letter swap and many other things, she could have saved her marriage and in the process, Vansh.  Even when she was cautioned by Veer about Vansh's mental condition, and when she knew him to be abnormal, she hid that from everyone and acted as though everything was well, thereby denying him proper treatment. This shows her ignorance, but we can attribute it to her age and immaturity and her incapability to realise the magnitude of Vansh's condition and its consequences.

Now, after Tappu's exposure, she knows that she should be wary of her, but still believes that she has changed. Only after her famous 'Veer is my uttaran' dialogue, she has realised that Tappu has not changed. Even now she gave just one small sentence, that she knew that Tappu 'was' Veer's wife once, but we do not know whether she will follow it up and face Tappu and foil her plans, because already in the precap she has started her 'Tappu seva' by knitting socks for her 'non- existant' baby. So we cannot hope much that she will really do something to thwart Tappu.

Tapasya is also dumb, but she lives on lies and tells more lies to cover her tracks, and in the process gets caught finally.

I think the CVs have entirely lost it or are in some serious problem. Looks like their story writer, script writer and some actors have left๐Ÿ˜•, because they are still dragging the same story, telling the same dialogues, and some actors (Mattoo, Raghu, Tej singh, etc,) whom we do not know why they were introduced in the first place, disappeared totally. Daddaji, Pushkar, Rohini, Chanda, Kasakaka, Masoom, Divya are all ornamental, useless characters only used as time fillers. Umed and Jogi from whom we have great expectations, are nowhere to be seen. Rohini who was used as comical relief, has suddenly become another plotting and scheming character in Nani's absence.

Since the script writer has gone bankrupt of ideas, the whole of last week, and in the coming weeks also, dialogues of some characters are and will be as follows:
Nani:   Ram hi Rakhee- with twisted, cruel, facial expressions on all different occasions๐Ÿ˜†

If I write more dialogues of other characters, the forum members will start throwing rotton tomatoes on me for torturing them along with the CVs๐Ÿ˜†.

Since the story writer also has left, due to dearth of story ideas, we can look forward to many more love triangles irrespective of age factor in this stupid show, like
Divya- Jogi- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar-Masoom
Nani- Daddaji- Mai
Umed- Mai- Jogi
Jogi- Divya- Umed
Chanda- Tej- Masoom
etc., etc.
Members, you please make your own permutations and combinations and the CVs will fulfil it๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

wow hermoinee , poori bhadaas nikaal di aaj toh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
these were grave errors commited by iccha , she should have told abt the letter swap, veer taps ke changul se bach jaata, she should have listened 2 veer, and she should have given a tight slap 2 tapasya after knowing she was responsible 4 vansh death.

but see i am very hopeful, i believe she will expose tapasya this time, we r getting many signs and till now most of my predictions abt iccha changing has been correct so i think this time also it should be right. ๐Ÿ˜Š
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Divya- Jogi- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar- Damini
Rohini- Pushkar-Masoom
Nani- Daddaji- Mai
Umed- Mai- Jogi
Jogi- Divya- Umed
Chanda- Tej- Masoom
etc., etc.

these were grave errors commited by iccha , she should have told abt the letter swap, veer taps ke changul se bach jaata, she should have listened 2 veer, and she should have given a tight slap 2 tapasya after knowing she was responsible 4 vansh death.

but see i am very hopeful, i believe she will expose tapasya this time, we r getting many signs and till now most of my predictions abt iccha changing has been correct so i think this time also it should be right. ๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
@ Intruderfast   I hope you are right this time, and want to believe so, but the way the CVs are testing our patience, it won't be long before I quit watching this show๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

@ Intruderfast   I hope you are right this time, and want to believe so, but the way the CVs are testing our patience, it won't be long before I quit watching this show๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†
be positive, i can bet u on this.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

hermoinee, aapne bohut accha likha...but Anmol, iccha to taps ke bacche ke liye socks bana rahi hai......๐Ÿ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

hermoinee, aapne bohut accha likha...but Anmol, iccha to taps ke bacche ke liye socks bana rahi hai......๐Ÿ˜•
kyaa ho gaya yaar, she also thinks its veer ka bachha right,
so what is the problem in that.
and anyways woh socks veecha ke bacche ke liye hi use honge๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

You never know, it could be Ichcha's way of telling Veer that she is pregnant๐Ÿ˜ƒ But looking at the way she was blinking and changing the topic and telling that it was for her friend's baby, I thought it was Tappu's baby to which she was referring to๐Ÿ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

You never know, it could be Ichcha's way of telling Veer that she is pregnant๐Ÿ˜ƒ But looking at the way she was blinking and changing the topic and telling that it was for her friend's baby, I thought it was Tappu's baby to which she was referring to๐Ÿ˜•

hermoinee๐Ÿ‘ Great posts..........so happy when we can try and dissect the thinkings of the CV's although that is going to be a monumental task as I do not believe this serial is written after any thought.

The bloopers continue....................

hermoinee,I totally agree with you that Ichcha is definitely knitting socks for T's baby. Her shifty eyes was enough proof of that.

My dear friend Intruderfast is not just one the most positive persons in this Forum but also ever hopeful and I really admire this quality of his. It is very infectious and I must admit I always remain hopeful after I read one of his posts.
However, I think Veer will once again be the one to expose Tapasya...........I am waiting to be proved wrong.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

hermoinee๐Ÿ‘ Great posts..........so happy when we can try and dissect the thinkings of the CV's although that is going to be a monumental task as I do not believe this serial is written after any thought.

hermoinee,I totally agree with you that Ichcha is definitely knitting socks for T's baby. Her shifty eyes was enough proof of that.

My dear friend Intruderfast is not just one the most positive persons in this Forum but also ever hopeful and I really admire this quality of his. It is very infectious and I must admit I always remain hopeful after I read one of his posts.
However, I think Veer will once again be the one to expose Tapasya...........I am waiting to be proved wrong.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot intruderfast, vijayam and groucho๐Ÿ˜Š. Keep up the positive attitude, intruderfast๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. It is very much needed to survive this show๐Ÿ˜†.

It is the forum that is still keeping me interested in this show๐Ÿ˜Š.

I too think that Veer will be the one to expose Tapasya. Now the show is only about Tappu, Tappu Tappu and no one else.  Ichcha's role is that of an arm candy, first to Vansh and now to Veer๐Ÿ˜”. They can rename the show as 'Tapasya versus Veer'๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot intruderfast, vijayam and groucho๐Ÿ˜Š. Keep up the positive attitude, intruderfast๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. It is very much needed to survive this show๐Ÿ˜†.

It is the forum that is still keeping me interested in this show๐Ÿ˜Š.

I too think that Veer will be the one to expose Tapasya. Now the show is only about Tappu, Tappu Tappu and no one else.  Ichcha's role is that of an arm candy, first to Vansh and now to Veer๐Ÿ˜”. They can rename the show as 'Tapasya versus Veer'๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
thank u aditiji and hermoinee.
u think veer is gonna expose taps. this exposure i think will be done jointly.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i have a feeling veer will tell his encounter with taps 2 iccha today and iccha will do something this time.
see iccha is changing slowly and steadily, abhi chup hai , jab barsegi tab toh tapni ki ram hi raakhe.
u know this time iccha can do emotional attyachar on tappu madam like veer did the last time,
oh i would love that, bholepan ka natak kare 2 fool them and find out their plan,
pls cvs kuch aisa kar do, we would love that