Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 31st December- HNY ! (Page 4)

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Happy New year to everyone !

the show is cetainly getting real interesting...nw I dont want krushna to come up with any lame reason and Sona actually falling for it ...just hope Sona for once pretends she's forgiven him and carries out some undercover detective work ,now that will be fun and exciting for her and us :)

Prem is ever s adorable and I'm settling in with Vandana's acting too now ..hope she improves to prove us wrong ...

Ajay is doing a great job as Krushna !
No comments on Urmi's  bright red lipstick ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

chapathi Groupbie
chapathi
chapathi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
thnx fr uploadng last epid of 2010 hinaTongue
happy new year al of u gauraviansBig smile
hv a nce day
keep rockng prem!!!!!!!
lvu u gaurav,,,
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Happy New year to everyone !

the show is cetainly getting real interesting...nw I dont want krushna to come up with any lame reason and Sona actually falling for it ...just hope Sona for once pretends she's forgiven him and carries out some undercover detective work ,now that will be fun and exciting for her and us :)

Prem is ever s adorable and I'm settling in with Vandana's acting too now ..hope she improves to prove us wrong ...

Ajay is doing a great job as Krushna !
No comments on Urmi's  bright red lipstick ?

@Bold - I looooove it....  especially here!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

fj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hi all,

so i finally watched all the episode, friday was only for prems parts Big smile

it looks like dr K and urmila got the day off, they only had closeups in the pink and red, thought they were both looking nice... yeah i like red... hers was a little too much with everything red but chalta hai

gautam i wasnt sure, it looked like he was there in the long shots but it could just have been one shot they were using over and over again

it was interesting how people only had visual reactions to prem stabbing krishna or prapti slashing her wrists, no one moved an inch to stop them or hold them back or take away the knife LOL but i was extremely happy to find out that it really was a dream

krishna is evil and the thing about him is that he does not look evil so it gives me even more creepsDead, gr8 acting by ajay
aaawww prem was so cute, talking about all the love he saw at the engagement, and then trying to make nandini feel better, he is just adorable
nandini... i m not sure about her, they really need to pay a lot of attention to her character, how does a girl feel when she meets someone who has raped her? i hope no one knows the answer to this but it must be an extremely complex range of emotions, it seemed she had come to the conclusion that she would expose krishna by the end of the shower scene.... but she needs prems support to do that, bcos it seemed like she wanted to fight for her marriage too... so with the help of dr K and prem she should be able to do it but what about prapti's engagement? this was a very interesting development specially bcos i dont think thats how the original story was.... they need to handle this really well and i hope i wont be disappointed by the creatives

sonakshi.... she might create a fuss about nandini s pic in krishnas phone and try to break up prapti and mayanks engagement bcos of that.... but that would make it too easy for nandini???

and the precap.... aye finds out nandini and pallavi blame krishna for something... she will report that to dadi as well, and things might become worse bcos of govinds absence....

all in all things getting very interesting, looking forward to next week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathiThinker_Belle

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
thks!
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

Thank god it was a dream Smile but my fear is that when Nandani tells Pallavi about krishna and Aai overhead - Aai will think Nandani is lying and she will beat on Nandani for more Unhappy.
Because only Nandani knows it is Krishna who did it because she remembered but how will she prove that to her family and In laws.
I guess this is where the story will develop between Prem , His mom and Nandani.
Krishna acting evil is very brilliant- he really can pull it off cause i cant decide if i dislike him for raping Nandani or if i like his looks and cute face that he puts on ???
This show is very intriguing and i am getting hooked- cant miss an episode LOL.

@Bold - I feel exactly the same!!! I just said it in a different thread that  I'm torn between liking his smile and hating what he did... Big smile

Great minds think alike, eh?WinkLOL

chapathi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index