DSDV Written Update 31st December- HNY !

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Last update of the year and decade :

Episode begins with Prem stabbing Krushna and everyone going into shock mode ...Sona's dad screamin gyeh kya kiya and saying that he doesnt want to have any rishta with them and asks them to leave ...Prapti pleads and says dont do this and slits her wrist saying she can't leave without Mayank ...everyone again in shock and Prem screams Prapti which makes Nandini come out of her nightmare of a dream ...everyone around her is clapping and celebrating the engagement...

Nandu goes into flashback and recollects what Prapti had said to her about how much she loves Mayank and also what DR.K hd said that they will keep all of this a scret until Prapti gets engaged ...She is confused and scared to reveal anything and tries to calm herself when Pallavi comes to ask her whats wrong ...She says nothing ...Sumati is worried for Nandu...

Sona comes to ask Krushna if he liked her dance...then she promotes DID doubles starting today and says that she wished they could enter the show as participants ...she says now  she'll have to do with just watching others perform ...Krushna hugs her and says'yeah there's lots to see 'with an evil glint ...

At home Nandu is taking off her jewellery and imagining all that Krushna said and did in the store room with moist eyes ...Prem comes and Nandu wipes her tears away ...Prem says that its so good to see two people who love each other also get to spend their life with each other ...He says he's talkign about Prapti and Mayank...Prem reckons Mayabk is a good guy and will keep his sister happy..He also mentions Krushna ...Nandini jumps to hear the creeps name ...Prem says that Krushna i a nice guy too and he got along well with him right from the beginning...he says that he thinks Krushna will look after Prapti like Govind looked after her ...Nandini cringes and thinks of the scene when Krushna had forced himself on her ... Prem says that he thinks Krushna and his friendship will last a long time and asks Nand what she thinks...Nandini leaves saying she needs to get changed ...Prem smiles saying she must be tired...

Nandu shuts the bathroom door and runs intot he shower to stand under it ...she has flashbacks of all Krushna said about how he loves her and Prem didnt get what he did and about Govind already knowing he is the culprit ...she slumps t the floor and  is disgusted with herself and cries and says to herself that she is sick of her nasty past and says why has this happened to her when she didnt think bad for anyone... She screams and says to herself of what can she do in such a situation... She then has flshes of her marriage with Prem and how much he loves her ...then she pledges to fight back ...she say she will not let this ruin her life ...She says she has to do make herself  strong and fight for the injustice ...for her love and for Prem's sake and vows to get her self respect back....

At the Karmarkars- Pallavi is in deep thought when Aayi comes and starts her taunts that sh eis the eldest in the house but no one listens to her ... She curses Pallavi to be thinking about Nandini all the time and neglect Sumati ...Govind listens to Aayi's bakwaas and ignores...Aayi goes on that Prapti is younger than Sumati and how it should have been Sumati to marry Mayank and then she brings back Prem's fiasco of seeing Nandini before Sumati...
Sumi says please stop this nonsense coz she doesnt want to get married yet and wants to persue her studies further ...Aayi tells her off but she leaves to go to her room...Even Govind is tired of Aayis' old broken record and asks Pallavi to come to the room coz he needs to talk ...
Aayi calls him back and says what she needs to say is more important ..she goes that she had asked Pallavi to look for some good rishta at the party but she didnt coz she was busy after Nandu and says that even u didnt come to the party coz u can only think of your hatred for Krushna ...Govind tells to not worry and that he will get Sumati married to someone soon...Aayi says someone? and bows down to Govind and he leaves ...Aayi asks Pallavi to go too....and sits down to moan...

Sona ,Krushna and Mayank walk down the stairs at thier house talking about how fun the engagement was...Sona asks Krushna how he liked her dance and he say sit was good ...she complains and says it was just good ...it was very good ...she carries on with her antics and says that she's gonna ask her dad to set the wedding date soon so she can dance again... She asks Mayank what he thinks and he only smiles back with a blush to say whatever u guys think is good... Sona teases him and goes how eager he is to get married...Krushna says he will talk to Prem and Nandini about it soon...

Govind and Pallavi talk about how Nandini didnt have the time recover from her past revelation ...Pallavi says Nandu isnt fine ...Govind is worried too and says that he doesnt feel good about going away for some office work but he has to...so Pallavi say sthat she will take care of things while he's gone and also says that the pain Nanadini is going through canot be lessened with or without his presence anyway...Govind pacifies her that things will be alright...

Nandini comes out of the shower and in a daze walks to the bed...Prem sit on the bed as well and asks her what the matter is and why she hasn't smiled much today...Nandini replies its nothing but Prem isnt convinced... he puts and says some shayari to make her smile but she only has tears flowing ...

Krushna is by his own and is obsessing over Nandini with her picture on his cell fone ..he says he had  waited desperately for the day Nandini would come to know of their rishta...
Prem on the other side says that he is very happy today and can give her anything she asks for ...Nandini says she wants to go to see her akka tomorrow ...Prem does this cutielicious expression and says u want this ? and says u dont like spending time with me is that why u wanna go ? Nandini says she didnt mean it tha way ...prem then smiles to say I know u didnt meant it liek that and I also  know why u want to go to your akka's coz u probably want to tell your bhaosahib off for not comign to Prapti's engagement...he asks her to tell him off on his behalf as well...

Scene shifts back to Krushna where he says that he loved how close they were that day and says how can u ever forget my touch Nandini ewwww ! he is watching Nandini's pic liek a psycho when Sona comes and snatches the fone from him ...Krushna is shocked  and asks for his fone back but Sona says let me see what it is ...Krushna asks for his fone again but Sona finally sees Nandini's pic on there and is shocked !!! Krushna is super worried and embarrassed

Precap: Nandini telling Pallavi that krushna is the one who ruined her life and Aayi hears her say that...All three are shocked !

Happy New Year !
cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hina for the update.πŸ˜›

Thank God that was a dream!   Somehow seeing the stabbing, I felt it had to be a dream.......glad they didn't take that route..........it would have been on overdose of drama! πŸ˜ƒ

I liked the scene where Nandini goes and turns on the shower........she feels unclean.......I think Vandana has improved over the early weeks......though she still has a long way to go!   😊Also liked how they showed her deciding to be strong about it........maybe rona dhona will be reduced now and we will see a different Nandini!

Pallavi does enough crying for everyone....😭......I think her tears will continue to flow for some more time......probably longer than Nandini's.........I was hoping to see a scene between Nandini and Kalyani today.......but I guess Nandini will talk to her family and tell her Akka before she speaks to Kalyani....that is natural, I guess.  😊

Sumati is worried about Nandini........she feels there is something wrong but doesn't know what to do.......I like the way she shuts up her Aayi......πŸ˜†.she seems to be the only one who can be rude to Aayi and get away with it.... ...now Prem is out of reach..Aayi is after Mayank for Sumati..........this is getting to be funny!  🀣

Liked the last bit too........where Sona catches Krushna looking at Nandini's pic on his phone..😲 ..actually letting Sona know would be punishment enough for Krushna...πŸ˜‰......she would bring the roof down and Krushna along with it.......πŸ˜†..she and her dad would probably punish him worse than anyone else can!  🀣

So they are developing the track of friendship between Prem and Krushna...πŸ€”.....with Nandini and probably Kalyani opposing it........that is sure to create some more drama, I guess!  😲

All in all, nice episode.........quiet after the drama of yesterday and day before.......I very much like the way the story has been developed taking the concept from Idhayam..πŸ‘.......this is a much better way of handling this story.........I just hope some of the loose ends get tied up soon....some of the more glaring ones at least!! πŸ˜›

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  πŸ₯³
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update krishna is so disgusting! I knew Prem would'nt stab him for real I wonder what ayi would think when she comes to know the truth
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 d update Hina
happy new yr 2011 every1
thank God it was a dream
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx For The Last Update Of the Year...

Happy New Year
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im sooo relieved it was actually a dream.....😊i really like vandana's acting nowadays...i don't have problem with the crying too coz i think the situation is such that any person would react that way..nice episode, great update..thanx hina diπŸ€—
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, the way u said..."last update of the year and DECADE, i got really emotional....Happy New Year and decade!!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. oh jeez she ad to dream thatπŸ€”
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update hina, your title was cryptic today

i was hoping for something direct like it was a dream or it was not a dream... πŸ˜†

happy new year everyone, will come back with more after watching the show
-Sarah- thumbnail
thanks! omgg krishna is disgusting..........