Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Edited:The "S" who gets the MAX votes (Page 6)

ilm25 Senior Member
ilm25
ilm25

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Cant believe sameer would get ANY votes apart from his biased friends

No...i dont believe this ....surley shweta must be getting the most votes...shes been the most stable, consistent and non offensive person..she hardly backbites unless its a genuine prob...even when sam beackbites with her she doesnt comment or agree...

I like her...didnt like her til now...but out of the lot left she has shown the biggest dil...she is not petty at all or egotistical like the others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FavFav

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks For Confirming My Doubt Clown I Had This Feeling Dat Sameer Is The Maximum Vote Gainer Frm Bigboss House & I was Right I Feel Bad For Him Bcoz After Getting Evicted He Will Think Janta Doesnot Loves Him Which Is Not True He Was Janta Favourite He Still Is
Now I really Don care Who Wins Or Loses .... BB Is Over For Me and Now Since Sam Is Out I don think Da Finale Epi Will Get Decent RatingsWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charruArpitachohanrekhab25cl0wntiny15

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by rose-girl

it's really amazing tht the person who was always wid ST, and always suported her...now ST's fans r against tht man! SHAME!

the whole world is like that...it isn't a big deal

I think its just a trick on BB part to have max shock impact for the final week. Sam's eviction gives more masala for remaining contestants to gossip. Dolly will be on Cloud 9. LOL
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
BB team's had pre-planned who will stay for how long!!

It was so CLEAR from Hrishant's exit! Did anyone believe that Veena Malik and even Ashmit was getting so much votes from the audience, specially at that time when everything negative was shown to us!
We all knew it was the PR team who had been working for them!

Hrishant was competition for Ashmit at that stage, so he was removed.

In case of Sameer, I think he would have been out many weeks before had he not done that fight with Dolly!

Sam was a tough competition for both ST and Ashmit - BB's favorites!Wink  So, it's important that Sam is taken out of the game

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charruArpitachohanmt213rekhab25Jessica11001ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Just posted this in other thread....this is pure pathetic...I am a neutral follower but as cl0wn just posted that SAMEER gets the highest votes...that means ALL THE PAST eliminations were 100% scripted. 

Total B.S.! I should be happy that my Dolly is still in but Im really feeling bad for the Sam fans, who voted and supported him non-stop..

GUYS...NOW THAT YOU ALL KNOW..PLEASE Stop voting...Don't let them have a single penny of ours..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charruRarewatcherrekhab25

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Ok, I had refused to reveal to anyone the name of the contestant who got the max votes every week to keep the excitement building...and had just told the name starts with "S"

But now since Sameer is evicted, I must share it...

The name was SAMEER

I was told exactly this by my friend working in the BB team:

"Sameer is bagging tremendously high votes compared to the others after he and Dolly were thrown out of the house by BB and returned on public demand and had become a HERO in the eyes of the audience"

This is what I was told and I'm just sharing it NOW since Sameer is evicted as per the news...After reading it, I don't know what to say...This is extremely fishy

Moreover, Sameer losing out to Dolly is close to impossible...I will revert back once I get any info regarding what's going on and why I was told Sameer gets max votes if he was getting lesser votes than even Dolly! The whole process looks rigged!

And for those who feel "grapes got sour", don't bother replying to this thread. I am as much a Shweta fan as much as I am a Sameer fan and I have no personal gain in spreading false news.

I came here only looking for ur posts.Smile Great to know sameer was the one.Completely makes sense now.The audience is great. Sameer is such a decent dignified guy .DOES THE SHOW'S IMAGE GOOD.LENDS A LOT OF SANITY. Sameer it was so.Sad to let him go Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charruArpitachohanRarewatchercl0wn

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyFaraan92prerna4rishav

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

LMAO.....and we should believe you because?  All this rigged talk is utter crap, noone has any proof whatsoever except my friend lol. If Sameer is getting all these votes then why would BB wanna throw him out. Let me give u ano example. If a shop keeper carries all these  drinks and his number 1 seller is diet coke but he doesn't like it personally ,but likes diet pepsi instead,  you think he's going to stop carrying it? No because its business, in the same sense if Sameer was all that popular BB would have to be idiots to throw him out. Popularity means TRPs for the show. They want to keep the most popopular contestants not throw them out. As far as Dolly is concerned she does have fans, a lot of people started following the show after she came on. Sameer was never a strong contendar, he was no hero and the weakest of the remaining as much as his fans might deny it.
Totally agree..!!!TongueLOL

Go to top