Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Edited:The "S" who gets the MAX votes (Page 3)

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhobiGhat

Shweta tiwari all the way.If sameer had any value till now it was because of ST LOL

koyi shaq?WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshiFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I totally refuse to believe dis fake news..!!!Thumbs Down

Clown ji yeh baat aap sameer eviction say pehlay bta detay to mai belive krnay ka shayad soch leta.. LOL.. bt now i can never i ever belive dis fake news..Thumbs Down

Jab aapnay dekha k log show ko sameer eviction ki waja say scripted kehna shru hogaye hain den aap nay reveal kr dia k Sameer was da 1 who get MAX votes.. Wow...ClapClapClap

Infact i also belive dat dis is a scripted show nd sameer can never ever get less votes den dolly bt he can never ever get more votes den Shweta tiwari..!!!LOL

4 More info plzzz check all da websites.. u will get da result who is getting MAX votes..!!!Tongue

Nd plzzz clOwn ji k elawa meri post ko koi quote kr k bhashan na day..D'oh
i just shared my POV's..!!!WinkLOL

Try to repect each other POV's..!!!Smile

Totally agree with you Faran bro Thumbs Up I wud have believed this news if it wud have come before eviction spoiler....and moreover may be Sameer Soni was getting max votes as per Clown but this can be because till now Sameer was nominated against week contestants but this time he was nominated with two strong contenders Shweta Tiwari n Dolly Bindra....may be thats why he secured less votes than these two contestants.....and also last week we saw Sameer in a completely different avataar which could hav offended ppl.....but any ways all explanations aside i refuse to believe this news.....Ouch if this news is true then why is Shweta leading with such a HIGH margin at BB official site...Shweta 32% n Sameer 10% ShockedShocked Its quite a huge margin....where do these ppl come n vote for Shweta n like her ConfusedConfused In case of Veena we can consider that there r more Pakistanis who like her and they cant vote but whats the excuse for Shweta....Sorry Clown i dont believe your news...Clear cut case of GRAPES ARE SOUR.....Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FavFavneeshipinky no1Faraan92DelightedHeart

kajenfan. Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahinMarz_Mahira_fanpinky no1Faraan92DelightedHeart

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by Shizaru

Oh my dog...chaudary chanansingh phir agay!
Yaar baksh doh...this forum is already mega upset with Sams eviction aur aap jaale par namak/mirch/masala dalne agay!

I have no reason to lie...Sameer and Shweta both are my favorites

Jada Mama na ban!
I'm not saying you're lying I'm saying the forum is upset over Sam leaving his fans are affected! you will end up upsetting Shweta fans as you have disclosed that Sam gets more voted
Samja kharo yaar! Bakee apki marzi, but I see it as a deliberate attempt to rile up ppl who have lost their fav housemate and also rile up fans who believe Shweta leads in all aspects of the game
Happy New Year and hope you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWork

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Totally agree with you Faran bro Thumbs Up I wud have believed this news if it wud have come before eviction spoiler....and moreover may be Sameer Soni was getting max votes as per Clown but this can be because till now Sameer was nominated against week contestants but this time he was nominated with two strong contenders Shweta Tiwari n Dolly Bindra....may be thats why he secured less votes than these two contestants.....and also last week we saw Sameer in a completely different avataar which could hav offended ppl.....but any ways all explanations aside i refuse to believe this news.....Ouch if this news is true then why is Shweta leading with such a HIGH margin at BB official site...Shweta 32% n Sameer 10% ShockedShocked Its quite a huge margin....where do these ppl come n vote for Shweta n like her ConfusedConfused In case of Veena we can consider that there r more Pakistanis who like her and they cant vote but whats the excuse for Shweta....Sorry Clown i dont believe your news...Clear cut case of GRAPES ARE SOUR.....Ouch
Totally right mariam..!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Angoor khattey hain..ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 31 December 2010 at 7:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshikakka_ji_kahinMarz_Mahira_fanpinky no1

aksho Groupbie
aksho
aksho

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
dolly came back in the house beating all those nominated on public demand.  dolly will always get high votes. even when seema was out there was little gap in sams votes but not too much.
whenever dolly was nominated she got the highest votes.  another reason why everyone in the house hates dolly is because they  are scared of dollys fans. they better not mess with dolly or the fans will vote even more.
SAM never got max votes,  Last year Bhaktiyaar got maximum votes but he didn't know till amitabh announced that whenever he was nominated he got way more votes then anybody else.

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premheer4

sorry but your news is not true (though no fault of yours)

samir getting more votes than ST is impossible. .. its ST who is getting maximum votes . .. Thats why she is saved in every nomination.

IF Sam was getting maximum votes then he wouldnt have been evicted cause colors make money from votes.. why would it throw a person who is fetching maximum votes??

so sorry but its ST who is getting maximum votes

thanks anyways
Totally right sonia..!!!Tongue

BANG ON..!!!ClapTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshikakka_ji_kahin

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksho

dolly came back in the house beating all those nominated on public demand.  dolly will always get high votes. even when seema was out there was little gap in sams votes but not too much.
whenever dolly was nominated she got the highest votes.  another reason why everyone in the house hates dolly is because they  are scared of dollys fans. they better not mess with dolly or the fans will vote even more.
SAM never got max votes,  Last year Bhaktiyaar got maximum votes but he didn't know till amitabh announced that whenever he was nominated he got way more votes then anybody else.

dolly fansss ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top