Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Edited:The "S" who gets the MAX votes (Page 10)

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

Clown jii dono sahi hai. Just remember the episodes where sameer  was nominated and  the contestant who were nominated along with him. He rarely nominated along with very strong contestant Like Swetha, Dolly(love her or hate her you can't ignore her) or for matter of sake Ashmit(bcoz of his bollywood connection).

So your friend's statement was correct but the voting is relative always

Example Agar Sameer, Seema ji and koi aur nominate hota and lets suppose 3000 votes sameer ko mile and  seema ji ko 2500 around . So even in this case your friend will tell that sameer is getting maximum votes. And infact he was.

But let's suppose in an another case where Swetha,Dolly and Sameer were nominated.  Yaha  it may be possible that sameer got 3500(more than last time :)) but  dolly and Swetha votes can be higher than that(suppose 4000 and 80000) because he was never stood in front of these contestants.

I am not able to understand why are you making your friend's  specific statement as a general statement. yeh to Aisa hua kii agar you have won a particular match  with maximum votes then you will win another match with totally different opponents with the same/almost same margin. This is pure maths and it may/may not happen depending upon the strengths of  other contestants(Swetha and Dolly in this case).

And so saying the program as rigged because of your faulty assumption is also very very wrong and speculative statement. In a way you are portraying your friend also in a wrong picture because you are interpreting your friend's statement(which indeed was a fact) in a very different scenario and therefore portaring the whole show as rigged. 

I don't think that Colors will take so much a risk just to save a particular player. sms voting is one of the  major source of their revenue and more over credibility of the whole show is dependent on it. They can manipulate the show with other mechanisms(Like saving assmit two times by giving saving power to both his girls  Tongue ). But Rigging the voting will bring  risk of the credibility in even the following season of BigBoss. They are not idiots to fall in this trap.

Moreover Sameer came back in the show *not* because of sms Votes but because of public pressure and because of many Bollywood personalities putting their weight behind him and moreover it was showing colors too in the wrong picture .  It was infact Dolly who came back with Junta's vote.

Moreover Sameer's weird and kiddish behavior also did not help either. It was like "APNE Pair Par Kulhaddi Marrna". He was on a suicidal mission by behaving in that manner which must had resulted into much lesser votes than last times.

You could be correct. But if you read my post again, you will notice NOT ONCE HAVE I SAID that Sameer got more votes than Shweta or vice-versa. It could be, it could not be. But I said that "Sameer used to get max votes compared to all other contestants" which implies it would be against the nominated contestants. If Shweta rarely got nominated, she wouldn't be in that picture only.

However, it was more about him losing out to DOLLY because if you remember when both of them were kicked out of the house, Sameer was called back because of public pressure and his so-called "HERO" status. So how is it possible that now, Sameer loses out to Dolly all of a sudden? Did people forget Sameer so fast or did they start liking Dolly more than Sameer? Dolly was only called back for TRP reasons, and the public voting was obviously just an excuse, if you think sensibly.

This could happen but it's extremely unrealistic and unbelievable, due to which people ARE going to think that the whole process is rigged. I didn't want to say this, but now since you have raised the point, I, for one, have seen something similar which is done by the BB team every week during the Aakhri Salaam shoots which does not fall into the category of "fair" and is unknown to the TV audience. I don't wish to share that but if they can do "that", they can definitely also evict contestants as per their likes and dislikes, and not take the audience votes into account.

Edited by cl0wn - 01 January 2011 at 7:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akramabsshivani003prerna4rishavfire_guntiny15

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Clown..

Can you please inquire and find out abt the whole Dolly-Sameer fight why Shweta did not leave that time with Sameer? TB and a few other article say Shweta was not allowed to leave.. And the whole thing seemed that channel already told her that Sameer would be back..

Can we have a spoof on this Wink

I can try.

According to me, Shweta did not leave with him because he wouldn't be evicted in the first place if he had listened to her and gone to the confession room to talk to BB after being asked repeatedly. It was then that BB had no choice but to kick him and Dolly out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123shivani003prerna4rishavtiny15

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Clown..

Can you please inquire and find out abt the whole Dolly-Sameer fight why Shweta did not leave that time with Sameer? TB and a few other article say Shweta was not allowed to leave.. And the whole thing seemed that channel already told her that Sameer would be back..

Can we have a spoof on this Wink
Her zameer left instead of her!!! Contract allows zameer to leave the BB house at will, no penalty incurred, no reduction in weekly fee.....win win!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnMithiBanitiny15

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123cl0wnshivani003tiny15

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

We had one more insider that Shweta's case was Voluntary exit, which means BB will not send her back.. Whereas Sameer was thrown out by BB.. And she was told that Sameer would be brought back as well.. But if she leaves, she wont beConfused..

Please try WinkEmbarrassed

I was told that the BB team considered that Sameer/Dolly's kickout was a big mess on their part and they regretted doing that. It dragged the finale date too. But they had no option because BB couldn't take back his words.

So yes, it is possible that they may have stopped Shweta from leaving with him by assuring her that he would be back. But even if that is not true and Shweta didn't leave by her own wish, I don't think she did anything wrong because BB wouldn't let Sameer go if he had gone to the confession room.

Although I feel, what you said is MORE LIKELY to be true Wink It's BB, anything is possible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003prerna4rishavtiny15

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

You could be correct. But if you read my post again, you will notice NOT ONCE HAVE I SAID that Sameer got more votes than Shweta or vice-versa. It could be, it could not be. But I said that "Sameer used to get max votes compared to all other contestants" which implies it would be against the nominated contestants. If Shweta rarely got nominated, she wouldn't be in that picture only.

However, it was more about him losing out to DOLLY because if you remember when both of them were kicked out of the house, Sameer was called back because of public pressure and his so-called "HERO" status. So how is it possible that now, Sameer loses out to Dolly all of a sudden? Did people forget Sameer so fast or did they start liking Dolly more than Sameer? Dolly was only called back for TRP reasons, and the public voting was obviously just an excuse, if you think sensibly.

This could happen but it's extremely unrealistic and unbelievable, due to which people ARE going to think that the whole process is rigged. I didn't want to say this, but now since you have raised the point, I, for one, have seen something similar which is done by the BB team every week during the Aakhri Salaam shoots which does not fall into the category of "fair" and is unknown to the TV audience. I don't wish to share that but if they can do "that", they can definitely also evict contestants as per their likes and dislikes, and not take the audience votes into account.

Just to put things in  perspective 

Sameer was  called back 

(1) Because of Public pressure(with some Bollywood personalities also  putting their weight) and not because of Public Votes

(2) And much more importantly BB  indeed  messed that eliminations. There was no point in  eliminating Sameer. It was totally a wrong step that time and Sameer was clean in that fight. Sameer messed only in defying BB rules openly  and therefore  resulting into his elimination(As it would have shown Bigboss as teethless person SmileTongue)

Also In the exit week, because of weird ,kiddish and sulky behavior Sameer kinds "Kulahdi maarofying" on his own leg. 

And we both are only speculating. You are not working in BB it's your friend. And I am not sure how much info he can reveal legitimately(His job may also be at risk.There are NDA  which one signs in every job).
So saying that show is rigged/genuine is just speculative as we don't know all the facts Clown jii. 

Moreover this is also true  as mentioned by many members that his votes must have been diverted into Swetha's too. While in case  of Dolly whatever little votes she had were intact. There are so many factors working into it that neither you nor me has the correct picture. 

But just because one  participant which was perceived to be more popular  gets voted out,saying the whole show as rigged is also plain silly. It kinda Majojwa Saying that " Assmit ke saamne haarna Appachya hai". At that time I was in Patna and He is damn popular there and many people were also voting for him. Every third hoarding on the Road was of him selling god knows hom many things in advertisements TongueHe was a super star there .But even then he was eliminated. 
So take eliminations in a friendly way.

Saying that if you have some *substantial* proof that *SMS voting* is  fake then bring it on. But adding several fringe thing(which can indeed  be manipulated by BB team ) and therefore come to a conclusion that therefore SMS voting is also faked is not a rational thing to do. Atleast I can't buy this theory.

Edited by kakka_ji_kahin - 01 January 2011 at 8:36am

Go to top