Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AdityaJ007

👎🏼 Not agreed at all. Sameer sabse jyada baar (I think 10) Nominate hua hain phir bhi JUNTA ki vajah se bacha hain.

THIS SHOW IS RIGGED.

Did u even read what kakka_ji_kahin had written ?

xuseronline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

Clown jii dono sahi hai. Just remember the episodes where sameer  was nominated and  the contestant who were nominated along with him. He rarely nominated along with very strong contestant Like Swetha, Dolly(love her or hate her you can't ignore her) or for matter of sake Ashmit(bcoz of his bollywood connection).

So your friend's statement was correct but the voting is relative always

Example Agar Sameer, Seema ji and koi aur nominate hota and lets suppose 3000 votes sameer ko mile and  seema ji ko 2500 around . So even in this case your friend will tell that sameer is getting maximum votes. And infact he was.

But let's suppose in an another case where Swetha,Dolly and Sameer were nominated.  Yaha  it may be possible that sameer got 3500(more than last time :)) but  dolly and Swetha votes can be higher than that(suppose 4000 and 80000) because he was never stood in front of these contestants.

I am not able to understand why are you making your friend's  specific statement as a general statement. yeh to Aisa hua kii agar you have won a particular match  with maximum votes then you will win another match with totally different opponents with the same/almost same margin. This is pure maths and it may/may not happen depending upon the strengths of  other contestants(Swetha and Dolly in this case).

And so saying the program as rigged because of your faulty assumption is also very very wrong and speculative statement. In a way you are portraying your friend also in a wrong picture because you are interpreting your friend's statement(which indeed was a fact) in a very different scenario and therefore portaring the whole show as rigged. 

I don't think that Colors will take so much a risk just to save a particular player. sms voting is one of the  major source of their revenue and more over credibility of the whole show is dependent on it. They can manipulate the show with other mechanisms(Like saving assmit two times by giving saving power to both his girls  😛 ). But Rigging the voting will bring  risk of the credibility in even the following season of BigBoss. They are not idiots to fall in this trap.

Moreover Sameer came back in the show *not* because of sms Votes but because of public pressure and because of many Bollywood personalities putting their weight behind him and moreover it was showing colors too in the wrong picture .  It was infact Dolly who came back with Junta's vote.

Moreover Sameer's weird and kiddish behavior also did not help either. It was like "APNE Pair Par Kulhaddi Marrna". He was on a suicidal mission by behaving in that manner which must had resulted into much lesser votes than last times.

The way you have written and explained, it looks like you are from Color's production house.
Not joking... I really mean it.

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xuseronline

The way you have written and explained, it looks like you are from Color's production house.
Not joking... I really mean it.

But I am not :). I am just a student these days(studies are much fun from job   :) )and trying to put my thoughts rationally . But then everyone is free to have his/her opinion. Like you thinking me as a part of Color Production house 😊
xuseronline thumbnail
I got crazy and read many of your previous posts ;)
Agree with you that you do not belong to BB team.

Sorry for my miss-behavior :(

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: xuseronline

I got crazy and read many of your previous posts ;)
Agree with you that you do not belong to BB team.

Sorry for my miss-behavior :(

Chill Buddy and no hard feelings :). Enjoy the new year :) 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Clown jii dono sahi hai. Just remember the episodes where sameer  was nominated and  the contestant who were nominated along with him. He rarely nominated along with very strong contestant Like Swetha, Dolly(love her or hate her you can't ignore her) or for matter of sake Ashmit(bcoz of his bollywood connection).

Example Agar Sameer, Seema ji and koi aur nominate hota and lets suppose 3000 votes sameer ko mile and  seema ji ko 2500 around . So even in this case your friend will tell that sameer is getting maximum votes. And infact he was.

But let's suppose in an another case where Swetha,Dolly and Sameer were nominated.  Yaha  it may be possible that sameer got 3500(more than last time :)) but  dolly and Swetha votes can be higher than that(suppose 4000 and 80000) because he was never stood in front of these contestants.

I am not able to understand why are you making your friend's  specific statement as a general statement. yeh to Aisa hua kii agar you have won a particular match  with maximum votes then you will win another match with totally different opponents with the same/almost same margin. This is pure maths and it may/may not happen depending upon the strengths of  other contestants(Swetha and Dolly in this case).

And so saying the program as rigged because of your faulty assumption is also very very wrong and speculative statement. In a way you are portraying your friend also in a wrong picture because you are interpreting your friend's statement(which indeed was a fact) in a very different scenario and therefore portaring the whole show as rigged. 

I don't think that Colors will take so much a risk just to save a particular player. sms voting is one of the  major source of their revenue and more over credibility of the whole show is dependent on it. They can manipulate the show with other mechanisms(Like saving assmit two times by giving saving power to both his girls  😛 ). But Rigging the voting will bring  risk of the credibility in even the following season of BigBoss. They are not idiots to fall in this trap.

Moreover Sameer came back in the show *not* because of sms Votes but because of public pressure and because of many Bollywood personalities putting their weight behind him and moreover it was showing colors too in the wrong picture .  It was infact Dolly who came back with Junta's vote.

Moreover Sameer's weird and kiddish behavior also did not help either. It was like "APNE Pair Par Kulhaddi Marrna". He was on a suicidal mission by behaving in that manner which must had resulted into much lesser votes than last times.

Edited by kaushikbasu - 13 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@kakka_ji_kahin Your point is logical and can pretty well be true. The only problem is Dolly was never brought in by public voting, even the voting on the bb4 website was tilted in favor of Aanchal. Then most of the Dolly fans has to be from the metros as she does not have any regional power or other voting powers as Khali has behind her, yet we found not very many supporters on any of the forums then who would be voting so vehemently for her specially when there is a limitation of number of votes per SIM. Also as many said the difference between 32% and 10% then Dolly has only 2% followers. Thats the reason why things aren't adding up.
FavFav thumbnail

Spot on 👏You put everything I was thinking so well and perfectly. This is totally the fact and if people dont want to believe it, so be it! 

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
>
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

@kakka_ji_kahin Your point is logical and can pretty well be true. The only problem is Dolly was never brought in by public voting, even the voting on the bb4 website was tilted in favor of Aanchal. Then most of the Dolly fans has to be from the metros as she does not have any regional power or other voting powers as Khali has behind her, yet we found not very many supporters on any of the forums then who would be voting so vehemently for her specially when there is a limitation of number of votes per SIM. Also as many said the difference between 32% and 10% then Dolly has only 2% followers. Thats the reason why things aren't adding up.

@Kaushik It may be the case but please  also add one thing that guys who are discussing this show on different forums are NOT the only voters for show. In fact as there was a poll sometime back many members of this forum  have  registered that they vote sometime but not frequently.

So All the supporters of the Forums not necessarily convert into votes. Moreover even the BB4.in  voting is *not * paid. Let's make it paid and check the total number of votes. it will be much less.

So there are a vast category of people(Housewives,husbands, people from a particular state just rooting for contestants from his/her native place) that don't  even aware of these forum and  we don't have even an iota of knowledge about there  voting pattern, their likings their dislikings.

Moreover in these type of sms voting not always the best wins but   the winner is always the guy/girl who gets votes in mass due to whatever reasons(regional-state loyality or mass campaigns  which is a common thing in North East States) ir-respective of he being the best or not(Like Baichuing Bhutia in JDJ, even this year  India Got Talent and this list continues). In the end it boils down to  people who are sending sms which  is not *free* as  contrast to voting on BB4.in or several discussions here.
SO until and unless you are not in possession of the whole data taking a piecemeal approach and concluding from a single voting  will never give a true pictures. It can very well be a distortion.

Saying that I am not a fan/hater of any contestant. My favorite contestant was Seema Ji and after her I just follow this show because my parents are crazy for the show and I have to  give them latest update  related to different  participant  😆 😃 . Hope the best wins :)

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Can you explain her no regional power thing. In my view She being a punjabi(She was the one who openly talked in punjabi too) is the biggest reason for getting regional votes. And specially these regional people(people living in non metro cities or small cities) are not present in these forums or if present they are minuscule percentage(Broadband penetration In india is minimal in smaller areas of the country. Check the broadband penetration in these areas). So it's very difficult to gauge their voting pattern.