Edited:The "S" who gets the MAX votes - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

i would obviously never disclose it if Sameer hadn't got evicted because it would not be fair to give out that piece of info because people's excitement would die, people would get complacent and stop voting for their favorites, etc.etc.

now that he is evicted, i could keep quiet about it, but i decided to stake my integrity and tell people the truth about what i was told from an employee in the BB team itself!

Yeah i get it dat u did'nt wanted to kill da suspense..!!!
Bt if u will disclose dis news after his eviction den i assure u dat most of da Shweta fans will not belive u... like me..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pehlay bta detay to mai bhi belive kr leta..!!!
Bt now its Over..!!!πŸ˜† LOL
thanx a lot for telling the name clown ...i already knew it must be Sameer 
bakwas decision by BB....used Sam till finale than exactly before the finale evicted him wow

to keep that Khali and Dolly😑....and to keep Shweta in...no wonder she was not at all worried abt eviction .....hope broadcast ministery show ko finale se pehle hi 11 ke baad move kara de fir maza aayega ....trp my foot
it's really amazing tht the person who was always wid ST, and always suported her...now ST's fans r against tht man! SHAME!
Originally posted by rose-girl

it's really amazing tht the person who was always wid ST, and always suported her...now ST's fans r against tht man! SHAME!
No yaar... 1st many sameer fans wer against Shweta nd den they made us anti-sam..πŸ˜› coz of many many reasons...πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago

they are also like their Favorite πŸ˜‰  
I believe you clown,because even the person i know who works in bigg boss production told me that and dolly has got just 1/3 rd votes from second runnerup.something is really fishy,sam needs justice!

the whole world is like that...it isn't a big deal
guyz yeh mat sochna tht i'm against ST! ST is my fav from the 1st day:D I always wished tht she wins and Sam runner up:D But i just can't believe how u can b against Sam??? and the most shocking part is tht Dolly is saved....we shld protest against this coz every1 knows tht Dolly can nevr get more votes thn Sam!
Cl0wn ko sab wrong q keh rahe he??? I dont think he has any reason to lie.....!
Edited by rose-girl - 13 years ago
and clown buddy you just stick to your truth...the truth wills always win.😊

"first they ignore you,then they laugh at you,then they argue with you,then they fight you and then you win"-mahatma gandhi .....  remember thatπŸ˜ƒ
Cant believe sameer would get ANY votes apart from his biased friends

No...i dont believe this ....surley shweta must be getting the most votes...shes been the most stable, consistent and non offensive person..she hardly backbites unless its a genuine prob...even when sam beackbites with her she doesnt comment or agree...

I like her...didnt like her til now...but out of the lot left she has shown the biggest dil...she is not petty at all or egotistical like the others.