Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dolly came back in the house beating all those nominated on public demand.  dolly will always get high votes. even when seema was out there was little gap in sams votes but not too much.
whenever dolly was nominated she got the highest votes.  another reason why everyone in the house hates dolly is because they  are scared of dollys fans. they better not mess with dolly or the fans will vote even more.
SAM never got max votes,  Last year Bhaktiyaar got maximum votes but he didn't know till amitabh announced that whenever he was nominated he got way more votes then anybody else.

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: premheer4

sorry but your news is not true (though no fault of yours)

samir getting more votes than ST is impossible. .. its ST who is getting maximum votes . .. Thats why she is saved in every nomination.

IF Sam was getting maximum votes then he wouldnt have been evicted cause colors make money from votes.. why would it throw a person who is fetching maximum votes??

so sorry but its ST who is getting maximum votes

thanks anyways

Totally right sonia..!!!😛

BANG ON..!!!👏😛😆
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aksho

dolly came back in the house beating all those nominated on public demand.  dolly will always get high votes. even when seema was out there was little gap in sams votes but not too much.

whenever dolly was nominated she got the highest votes.  another reason why everyone in the house hates dolly is because they  are scared of dollys fans. they better not mess with dolly or the fans will vote even more.
SAM never got max votes,  Last year Bhaktiyaar got maximum votes but he didn't know till amitabh announced that whenever he was nominated he got way more votes then anybody else.

dolly fansss 🤣🤣
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Jada Mama na ban!
I'm not saying you're lying I'm saying the forum is upset over Sam leaving his fans are affected! you will end up upsetting Shweta fans as you have disclosed that Sam gets more voted
Samja kharo yaar! Bakee apki marzi, but I see it as a deliberate attempt to rile up ppl who have lost their fav housemate and also rile up fans who believe Shweta leads in all aspects of the game
Happy New Year and hope you

I'm quoting myself...bcoz I can
I rest my case look at the posts above and the war of words
Clownji aap bi nah...as Shweta would say had hogay..
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shizaru

I'm quoting myself...bcoz I can
I rest my case look at the posts above and the war of words
Clownji aap bi nah...as Shweta would say had hogay..

Why would a Shweta fan upset other Shweta fans? I'm just sharing what I heard
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all cl0wnji thanks for this news....there's a chance of sameer gettin more votes bcoz he's page3 person but his strong contender is shweta also....Wht ever may be aap saab log dimag ka dahi Kyun bana rahe ho.....sameer toh chaine ki neend le raha hoga 😉
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

P.S. Shweta fans, please don't get upset, because I am myself an ardent Shweta fan, so I have no reason to lie about this and upset other fans...I just felt it was important to share this with everyone

As i already said I could hav believed u if u would hav revealed dis news before sameer's eviction bt now i really cant..!!!

Nd sorry if i was being a little rude bt i can never ever believe dis news..!!!

So sorry 4 dat..!!!😉
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

As i already said I could hav believed u if u hav revealed dis news before sameer's eviction bt now i really cant..!!!

Nd sorry if i was being a little rude bt i can never ever believe dis news..!!!

So sorry 4 dat..!!!😉

That's fine but hope you understand what I'm trying to say....I'm like "Shweta must win now because her victory will also be Sam's victory"

What I'm confused about is why I was told Sameer gets max votes

So not sure what exactly are you upset about? 
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

That's fine but hope you understand what I'm trying to say....I'm like "Shweta must win now because her victory will also be Sam's victory"

What I'm confused about is why I was told Sameer gets max votes

So not sure what exactly are you upset about? 

I was upset coz u did'nt reveal dis news before sam eviction wen every1 was asking 4rm u dat who got MAX votes.????. bt after sam's eviction u reavealed dis news..!!!

Dats y i did'nt like it nd dont agree with it..!!!😉 LOL
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I was upset coz u did'nt reveal dis news before sam eviction wen every1 was asking 4rm u dat who got MAX votes.????. bt after sam's eviction u reavealed dis news..!!!

Dats y i did'nt like it nd dont agree with it..!!!😉 LOL

i would obviously never disclose it if Sameer hadn't got evicted because it would not be fair to give out that piece of info because people's excitement would die, people would get complacent and stop voting for their favorites, etc.etc.

now that he is evicted, i could keep quiet about it, but i decided to stake my integrity and tell people the truth about what i was told from an employee in the BB team itself!

Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago