neeshi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
OMG, OMG, I checked its changed now........ROFL

Its so FUNNY......ROFLROFLROFLROFL

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
So Veena is indeed 26. Not that it would have made her a worse person if she was 32. However, it provides an answer that a number of people wanted.
Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Simmi~

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momo

i mean is she back in pakistan or still in india ? no news on her . nd i was just checkin her facebook page her manager wrote about her wrong date of birth on the bb4 website  and how he had talked to da bb official people to change it LOL
I think shes bac in Pakistan coz in one of the interviews she said she needs to do a show for a news channel. ..( I'm guessing Miss dunya)
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momo

i mean is she back in pakistan or still in india ? no news on her . nd i was just checkin her facebook page her manager wrote about her wrong date of birth on the bb4 website  and how he had talked to da bb official people to change it LOL

what is the link to her facebook page?
Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
LOLDreaming about her dirty chadi assmit
SuperSara Newbie
SuperSara
SuperSara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I liked Veena when she comforted Sakshi, stood by and be-friended Dolly when the rest of the house was hostile towards her, and didn't resort to swearing.

I didn't like Veena when she announced her relationship woes on national tele, turned tail on Sakshi and pettishly asked Sakshi to return her slippers, became Ash-mit's servant or in Dolly's words "Item", interfered between Ash-mit and Sara, started cat-walking and flipping hair needlessly once she dropped weight, and most of all....
i disliked her for limiting 'woman-ness' to her definition and belittling Dolly in retaliation to Dolly's taunt of her being Ash-mit's item.  Reality bites Veena, but Dolly is a wife, cooks really well, has been through 2 miscarriages, and get worked up/emotional -all womanly experiences. So your taunt to Dolly just made you look like an idiot.

Veena, where ever you are, my heart goes out to you because I doubt you entered bigboss with the intention of screwing up so bad! Unless of course you don't mind negative publicity, and that's what you were after all along.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index