Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

What are you doing Bebo? (Page 2)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

I think both AmBo are at fault. For wat reason is Bebo hiding her side of the story from Amrit ??? I simply hate this chupan chupai... In real life husband n wife never hide such big stuff from each other. I'm sure if Bebo had told Amrit about all the past happenings in her first meeting with Amrit, he wud hve believed it...
And Amrit shud look around and try to understand wats actually going on ? Hr wakt aankhein band kr k betha rehta hai...

u know what alju, jis tarah se viju ne amrit ke dimaag mein bebo ke khilaaf zahar bhara tha na i don't think agar bebo use sachaai batati to woh uspe yakeen karta.
but i really want amrit to open his eyes and try to find the truth. don't he think that few days back bebo was living at Khanna house and suddenly now she is living at Narang house. don't he get puzzle. 

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
What If Bebo Save Riya And The Arjun Find Out The Vijender Planned Everything And Then Prove To Amrit That Bebo Love You And Always Will Love You
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

What If Bebo Save Riya And The Arjun Find Out The Vijender Planned Everything And Then Prove To Amrit That Bebo Love You And Always Will Love You

But Arjun know Amrit as Dev Verma and he do not know anything about the intentions of Amrit and Viju. For Arjun Amrit has been killed in the accident. And if at all Arjun comes to know about the truth of Dev Verma I don't think Amrit would believe Arjun because he is angry at Arjun also. Viju had poured that much amount of poison in to Amrit's mind against Bebo that he is not in a state to believe anyone except Viju. So the best way to make Amrit understand the truth would be Viju himself blurting out the whole truth like he blurted out about Shalini's death. Somehow if the truth comes out from the mouth of Amrit's "well wisher" he will believe it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

But Arjun know Amrit as Dev Verma and he do not know anything about the intentions of Amrit and Viju. For Arjun Amrit has been killed in the accident. And if at all Arjun comes to know about the truth of Dev Verma I don't think Amrit would believe Arjun because he is angry at Arjun also. Viju had poured that much amount of poison in to Amrit's mind against Bebo that he is not in a state to believe anyone except Viju. So the best way to make Amrit understand the truth would be Viju himself blurting out the whole truth like he blurted out about Shalini's death. Somehow if the truth comes out from the mouth of Amrit's "well wisher" he will believe it.

or unless we get lucky and somehow amrit hear arjun recorded voice confessing all of his sins, if he get to hear that recorded tape then i am sure amrit will believe bebo. lets see how amrit comes to know the truth.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

or unless we get lucky and somehow amrit hear arjun recorded voice confessing all of his sins, if he get to hear that recorded tape then i am sure amrit will believe bebo. lets see how amrit comes to know the truth.

But the recorded tape is at the Khannas House. How could Amrit get hold of it or will the CV's forget about it. But I do hope that let it be of some use and let Amrit come to know about the whole truth before it is been too late. At least we wasted some time watching Arjun's recording section.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 03 January 2011 at 6:17pm
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by juhuti

But the recorded tape is at the Khannas House. How could Amrit get hold of it or will the CV's forget about it. But I do hope that let it be of some use and let Amrit come to know about the whole truth before it is been too late. At least we wasted some time watching Arjun's recording section.

i hope CV's won't forget about the tape, and i really hope amrit get the tape, or somehow the tape goes to amrit's hand....hope the recorded tape wont' be wasted.
fanbebo Senior Member
fanbebo
fanbebo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
yeh..... I am also agree with ganga point....
that child has no mother.. that why bebo is looking tense....CryCry
so clap 4 bebo .....ClapClap

CryCry

Edited by fanbebo - 03 January 2011 at 9:25pm
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbebo

yeh..... I am also agree with ganga point....
that child has no mother.. that why bebo is looking tense....CryCry
so clap 4 bebo .....ClapClap

CryCry

i agree wid this point, but in all this i don't want Bebo to forget her life and her life is Amrit,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

Go to top